Are Albanians white?

• Total voters
Greeks have exactly 0% turkic ancestry. Even the easternmost greeks from east anatolia, they are 0% turkic. How can shitskins so comfortably speak with 0 brain 0 knowledge is beyond me.
Even turks in pontus region have close to no turkic ancestry, however neither do greeks nor turks there have any hellenic aka real greek ancestry. They are hellenized/turkified natives basically.

Even turks in pontus region have close to no turkic ancestry, however neither do greeks nor turks there have any hellenic aka real greek ancestry. They are hellenized/turkified natives basically.
Ik, im pontic greek myself. There's broader extent to the modern Greek identity, which formed during the time of the roman empire.

Turkification was a totally different process and the two shouldn't be compared unless ur a turkish nationalist.

Ik, im pontic greek myself. There's broader extent to the modern Greek identity, which formed during the time of the roman empire.

Turkification was a totally different process and the two shouldn't be compared unless ur a turkish nationalist.
Its both the exact same. Alexander conquered the region and told them to be greeks. Ottomans conquered the region and told them to be turks.

A turk and a greek from trbazon are the same people. Its funny because turks from there tend ti be very nationalistic while pontic greeks hate turks alot more than mainland greeks do

Its both the exact same. Alexander conquered the region and told them to be greeks. Ottomans conquered the region and told them to be turks.

A turk and a greek from trbazon are the same people. Its funny because turks from there tend ti be very nationalistic while pontic greeks hate turks alot more than mainland greeks do
Alexander didn't conquer Pontus, he actually skipped the region during his campaign. Which makes we wonder why u wanna argue with me if ur knowledge about the topic is on that level.

The people became "Greeks" through becoming Romans. Like all east Roman subjects. East spoke greek, west spoke latin. It was an organic process. During ottoman reign the region endured forced mass islamization, forced migration, and expulsion of Greeks to Georgia and Ukraine. It was a completely different process.

And no the pontic greeks do not hate turks, it just bugs us that the average turk is a genocide denying idiot even tho we know very well what happened to our family members 3-4 generations ago.

Alexander didn't conquer Pontus, he actually skipped the region during his campaign. Which makes we wonder why u wanna argue with me if ur knowledge about the topic is on that level.

The people became "Greeks" through becoming Romans. Like all east Roman subjects. East spoke greek, west spoke latin. It was an organic process. During ottoman reign the region endured forced mass islamization, forced migration, and expulsion of Greeks to Georgia and Ukraine. It was a completely different process.

And no the pontic greeks do not hate turks, it just bugs us that the average turk is a genocide denying idiot even tho we know very well what happened to our family members 3-4 generations ago.
Didnt know that First Part, when I saw the Maps of Alexanders conquest they forgot to include the pontus Region so I assumed it was then already.

Pontic greeks do hate turks. Im friendly with a few greeks (both real Life and Internet) and they're all from Mainland. Meanwhile every pontic greeks was hostile.

Genocide? During the Population Exchange at least 500k Balkan Turks died, difference is we dont cry about it 24/7. Pontic greeks celebrated the conquest of anatolian by greece after WW1 too

Didnt know that First Part, when I saw the Maps of Alexanders conquest they forgot to include the pontus Region so I assumed it was then already.

Pontic greeks do hate turks. Im friendly with a few greeks (both real Life and Internet) and they're all from Mainland. Meanwhile every pontic greeks was hostile.

Genocide? During the Population Exchange at least 500k Balkan Turks died, difference is we dont cry about it 24/7. Pontic greeks celebrated the conquest of anatolian by greece after WW1 too
No turks died during population exchange lmao. Theres 0 reports of massacres likes theres thousands of reports about anatolian christians killed. Ofc we "cry" bc we lost half our population and alll ancestral land and culture. But ye we "deserved it" alright bud ur a braindead turkish nationalist.

@STAMPEDE, the analbanian niglet is on a massive public relations campaign for his tiny brown analbanian villagemen. Albanians are not white akhi. They desperately would like to be white though. You were born to roam around your mountainous villages, herding cattle and goats. Please just supply the E.U with your agricultural products and stay away from worldly affairs, little mountain manlets.
I'm whiter taller better looking bigger framed than whole bloodline

No turks died during population exchange lmao. Theres 0 reports of massacres likes theres thousands of reports about anatolian christians killed. Ofc we "cry" bc we lost half our population and alll ancestral land and culture. But ye we "deserved it" alright bud ur a braindead turkish nationalist.
Search about turkish deaths during the Population Exchange. Its true that we killed pontic greeks, im aware of that, but its Not Like the Balkan Turks were treated any better. Hell, Just search about how anatolian turks were treated during the greek occupation.

only Slavs are white.