Reactions: Vitruvian, psl7 fatty, norwoodreaper and 1 other person
Bioogramogged

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and psl7 fatty
what's an asian flowerboy ?

singing is a huge failo
you look like a massive beta faggot

No insults for your subhuman coping skills
how is this coping. even if u believe asians can slay, you cannot believe that they mog caucasians. so go ahead and eat shit, cunt

how is this coping. even if u believe asians can slay, you cannot believe that they mog caucasians. so go ahead and eat shit, cunt

Putting words in my my mouth I merely asserted Asians could slay thanks for shifting the goal post and again no insults of your subhuman amount of coping

Putting words in my my mouth I merely asserted Asians could slay thanks for shifting the goal post and again no insults of your subhuman amount of coping
bloody what. what words did I put in your mouth? I mentioned that I in no way could be coping because you know caucasians are better than asians. so I ask again, how am I coping

bloody what. what words did I put in your mouth? I mentioned that I in no way could be coping because you know caucasians are better than asians. so I ask again, how am I coping

hmmmmm okay so let's see who's shifting the goal posts you started off with ''no asian is a slayer'' you then shifted the argument to adhominem attack's and then when i posted a slayer you shifted the goal post to asian's will never mock Caucasian's
bu-h bu-h i'm low iq when your yourself moved the goal post dude stop back peddling

hmmmmm okay so let's see who's shifting the goal posts you started off with ''no asian is a slayer'' you then shifted the argument to adhominem attack's and then when i posted a slayer you shifted the goal post to asian's will never mock Caucasian's
bu-h bu-h i'm low iq when your yourself moved the goal post dude stop back peddling
no asian can be a slayer.
also
eat shit cunt

Who gives a fuck about asians

Who gives a fuck about asians

Motherfucker we contribute more to society than you do and you fucker's complain more and then gaslight us when we complain yes fuck off

no asian can be a slayer.
also
eat shit cunt

Circular reasoning were back to stage 1 you can't even argue properly and i'm low iq dude you need to stop projecting no projection for your low iq

Circular reasoning were back to stage 1 you can't even argue properly and i'm low iq dude you need to stop projecting no projection for your low iq
"argue properly" mate what the fuck are you talking about. you're legit cancerous
stop polluting the poor man's thread and eat shit, cunt

"argue properly" mate what the fuck are you talking about. you're legit cancerous

Whom let's see who's cancerous you start to race bait you start to change argument's mid way through and you have to resort to ad hom's dude your more cancerous than me

singing is a huge failo
you look like a massive beta faggot

It depends. if you're gl with a deep voice you're going to look cool while singing.

Imagine looking like Tyson Ballou and having the voice of Barry white. that's instant Jb wet pussy.

Whom let's see who's cancerous you start to race bait you start to change argument's mid way through and you have to resort to ad hom's dude your more cancerous than me
somethings said should not be considered as arguments. *now goes ahead and start worthless debate*. you're just too autistic/ low iq

somethings said should not be considered as arguments. you're too autistic/ low iq

Really so when you make a truth claim no asian's are slayer's that is a not a argument are you fucking retarded jesus christ if your this low iq just hang yourself know

It depends. if you're gl with a deep voice you're going to look cool while singing.

Imagine looking like Tyson Ballou and having the voice of Barry white. that's instant Jb wet pussy.
true actually

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman