Quick American Asian female rant

V

VietBro

Iron
Before I say more this is a comment for Asian guy readers:
Beautiful Asian woman particular the cutesy Asian Asian ABG types are for Asian men only (they only date us) so don't be distraught by my rant.
You can tell by makeup and social media post which Asian girl sides more Asian culture side, versus side with American side.

You non asians (white in particular) love them white washed ugly horse face asian girls. Most WMAF in college are White washed and I have no problem to add many times and vice versa there is a mog imbalance. The issue is inflated ego asian girls who are genetically mid and think their the hot shit, I went to this white frat party recently and complimented this ugly horse face but nice body thot with your beautiful, and she responds with a bitch faced 'I know', I mog this bitch 10x over her bloodline and all the girls I been with mog her and this is criminal response in my eyes all due bc of these white guys (many times they too mog the hoe) hit on ugly horse faced deformed FAT gross slutty Asian girls just for the fact that their Asian which boost their egos and downright gives them god complex over Asian guys.

Ur ranting because you retardly attempted to compliment some stupid chink and then got mad because she already had an ego due to autistic BWC’s pumping her?

That’s on you silly nigger.

Before I say more this is a comment for Asian guy readers:
Beautiful Asian woman particular the cutesy Asian Asian ABG types are for Asian men only (they only date us) so don't be distraught by my rant.
You can tell by makeup and social media post which Asian girl sides more Asian culture side, versus side with American side.

You non asians (white in particular) love them white washed ugly horse face asian girls. Most WMAF in college are White washed and I have no problem to add many times and vice versa there is a mog imbalance. The issue is inflated ego asian girls who are genetically mid and think their the hot shit, I went to this white frat party recently and complimented this ugly horse face but nice body thot with your beautiful, and she responds with a bitch faced 'I know', I mog this bitch 10x over her bloodline and all the girls I been with mog her and this is criminal response in my eyes all due bc of these white guys (many times they too mog the hoe) hit on ugly horse faced deformed FAT gross slutty Asian girls just for the fact that their Asian which boost their egos and downright gives them god complex over Asian guys.

They still know that aesthetic asian dudes are superior to them and they are bitter that they aren’t desirable by asian standards, and white retards can’t discern asian beauty so they actually give her a chance