Are braces good for looksmaxing?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
In the so-called orthotropics community, there are many people, including John Mew and Mike Mew, who claim braces not only won't make your face better, but chances are that braces will ruin your face, even if you don't have any extractions.

They say that since braces are retractive, they will move teeth backward, making your face sunken, lower jaw - recessed, and eventually, reducing the tongue space, moving the tongue toward the airways, causing sleep apnea. There are also claims about braces deforming your neck and body posture.

How true are such claims? I would like to get braces to make my teeth straight, but I don't want my face to be ruined.

Is it possible for braces to actually move teeth forward, not only backward?

What is your experience with braces?

no will recess u
trust me

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PointOfNoReturn
no will recess u
trust me
Then how, for example, Hollywood celebrities have perfect smiles without also being recessed? I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Hollywood celebrities (e.g. actors and actresses) did wear braces to get their teeth straight.

Then how, for example, Hollywood celebrities have perfect smiles without also being recessed? I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Hollywood celebrities (e.g. actors and actresses) did wear braces to get their teeth straight.
most people with ideal growth don't have fucked teeth in the first place, like henry cavill or margot robbie

tom cruise had braces, he ended up surgerymaxing to mog

yeah nigga
tear a woman's pussy up

I had braces and I'm not recessed

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
But maybe it would have been better if I never had any braces it means wider ans angular jaw. My parents were stupid and never learned me how to breath and chew when I was a kid.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and zura
But maybe it would have been better if I never had any braces it means wider ans angular jaw. My parents were stupid and never learned me how to breath and chew when I was a kid.
best believe when im a parent, my kids will be absolute mogers with all the info ik now

• +1
Reactions: angrl_r
if you have crowded teeth you need an expander, this will not only widen your midface, itll help flare cheekbones and widen lips lol

In the so-called orthotropics community, there are many people, including John Mew and Mike Mew, who claim braces not only won't make your face better, but chances are that braces will ruin your face, even if you don't have any extractions.

They say that since braces are retractive, they will move teeth backward, making your face sunken, lower jaw - recessed, and eventually, reducing the tongue space, moving the tongue toward the airways, causing sleep apnea. There are also claims about braces deforming your neck and body posture.

How true are such claims? I would like to get braces to make my teeth straight, but I don't want my face to be ruined.

20230705 065917

My jewish orthodontist alaways plops her khazzar milkers on my face when shes adjusts my braces, so yes

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
most people with ideal growth don't have fucked teeth in the first place, like henry cavill or margot robbie

tom cruise had braces, he ended up surgerymaxing to mog
My teeth aren't really "fucked up" and I have good forward growth. My teeth are just slightly crooked, but I want them to be straight. But I'm afraid that braces could reverse the forward growth and make my chin, face and cheeks flatter, recessed or sunken.

I had braces and I'm not recessed
Didn't braces pull your front teeth backward, reversing lip support, making your lips appear flatter?

View attachment 2299593
My jewish orthodontist alaways plops her khazzar milkers on my face when shes adjusts my braces, so yes
Is that you on the photo? Ok, but that a front face image. What about your profile? In profile images, does your chin now looks more recessed and pulled backwards than before you got the braces?

braces damage faces

In fact, no.
I just saw a picture of me before braces (I was 13). I already had weak undereyes and definitely no more forward growth. So no, even with braces I achieved my potential in term of forward growth and it's better than 80% of the population.

So do not listen Whatashame, claiming that I'm recessed because of braces while he never saw my 3/4 or profile hahaha.

Only undereyes. Rest is forward with super protuding browridge

Maybe without the braces I would have better undereyes who knows
nope u are coping. You are deff recessed. And you already being recessed at 13 means nothing.