Are fragrances the biggest cope?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I have friends who are into fragrances and talk about “muh this smells like x” and bs like that, and one of these mfs legit told me that I should get a fragrance too (no i don’t smell you retards, i js only use deodorant like some terrachad) because “girls like it”. HOW DO NORMIES COPE THIS HARD?? Just spend the money on surgeries instead of fragrances so you can actually slay some foids for once.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Wallenberg, WayneBraaaah and 2 others
I have friends who are into fragrances and talk about “muh this smells like x” and bs like that, and one of these mfs legit told me that I should get a fragrance too (no i don’t smell you retards, i js only use deodorant like some terrachad) because “girls like it”. HOW DO NORMIES COPE THIS HARD?? Just spend the money on surgeries instead of fragrances so you can actually slay some foids for once.
No they’re not

Women care about a guy’s fragrance. Idk how many times they started conversations with “damn you smell so good, can I get closer?”

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Zonar, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
fragrances only make a difference if mtn+. if you’re sub5 better save your money for surgeries or sum

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
3869980 OIG 7

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
No they’re not

Women care about a guy’s fragrance. Idk how many times they started conversations with “damn you smell so good, can I get closer?”
that was the nurse in the mental asylum retard, she was trying to get you back in your cell

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Zonar, Drixzy and 4 others
No I use something called firetrap aftershave which foids absolutely fucking love

No they’re not

Does the specific brand and smell matter too

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Does the specific brand and smell matter too
Depends on your clothing style and season.
I generally just use Bleu de Chanel during summer and Stronger with you by Armani during winter.

Buy them as perfume and not eau de toilette

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Kamui, wsada and 1 other person
Having an entire collection is unnecessary unless you have a genuine interest in colognes

Usually you need no more than 4 tbh

• +1
Reactions: kebab, WayneBraaaah and wsada
just have a surgery for some mm in your probably ill autist head and meanwhile smell like shit, braah.

you have to do both, buddy.

Imaging sweaty Stacy without perfume. Disgusting.

Very simple.

Kinda

The ones who buy 100 fragrances use it as a cope

All a man need is a trademark fragrance, changing it for the season

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
just have a surgery for some mm in your probably ill autist head and meanwhile smell like shit, braah.

you have to do both, buddy.

Imaging sweaty Stacy without perfume. Disgusting.

Very simple.
neutral smell is enough

neutral smell is enough
No it’s not, since pheromones only work when you’re sweaty during or after sex. That’s when women actually smell your pheromones.
Other than that you need a fragrance, but then again, I’m talking to a bunch of basement dwellers that never leave their basement so fragrance doesn’t matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and socialcel
No it’s not, since pheromones only work when you’re sweaty during or after sex. That’s when women actually smell your pheromones.
Other than that you need a fragrance, but then again, I’m talking to a bunch of basement dwellers that never leave their basement so fragrance doesn’t matter
Rare good crisick post.

No they’re not

whats in ur collection

No they’re not

They say this even if you don't use a fragrance bit they like you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
No they’re not

Only if youre chadlite and above

Its not cope if your normie competing with normies

some are expensive as shit

it isnt cope at all in my experience. I always get compliments and get asked what is that. My favorites are jpg ultra male, I really like parfum de marley layton although its expensive, halloween man x is ight. foids love valentino born in roma but to me its too feminine Armani code imo is also pretty nice just smells fresh, cant go wrong with classics like bleu de chanel or versace eros they are popular for a reason.