Are girls from tinder that agree to go on a date with you really dtf?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I installed tinder out of boredom (18 years old, facially high-ish MTN, probably HTN on the pics I posted, first 2 are autistic selfies, but I look high-trust on them), and I invited on a date 2 of my matches that texted me first, both likely MTBs. I need to know if they are down to fuck (both were flirty in convos). How do I manage to get laid when I live with my parents and they do aswell?

Plus another thing I just got fucked up by a bad haircut, which dooms my “prettyboy” image with longer hair, so they may not even find me attractive irl. Plus I feel that my libido is weak as fuck because I’m quite low bodyfat rn, maybe sub 12% and I’m constantly finding excuses even though I need to lose virginity. Please give any tips, I chose the first date to be 3 days from today, and the 2nd is in a week.

In my experience it’s just random if you don’t have a verbal contract and/or logistics lined up.

If they’re DTF and you have no logistics you’re just gonna piss them off and they’ll ghost.

Dates need to seem “effortless” and it can’t be effortless if you have a logistics problem.

You can still fuck girls in a cheap motel room but you’ll need a verbal contract for that. Highly unlikely that you’ll be able to end a date that way naturally.

So for your situation I’d recommend teasing and rapport building on your dates only and try to arrange logistics for the next time. Manipulate them into thinking you’re busy and high value.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard and murdah
In my experience it’s just random if you don’t have a verbal contract and/or logistics lined up.

If they’re DTF and you have no logistics you’re just gonna piss them off and they’ll ghost.

Dates need to seem “effortless” and it can’t be effortless if you have a logistics problem.

You can still fuck girls in a cheap motel room but you’ll need a verbal contract for that. Highly unlikely that you’ll be able to end a date that way naturally.

So for your situation I’d recommend teasing and rapport building on your dates only and try to arrange logistics for the next time. Manipulate them into thinking you’re busy and high value.
Should I be low inhib and straight up ask the girl now if she has free house in near future? I’m also a retard and didn’t check that one of them lives 25 miles away, so I guess I’m finished. Other girls I matched with texted me first in the meantime though. Also when the girl doesn’t text me on her own, how much does she really want me? I’m guessing not as much as initially, or I’m just not attractive enough for her to make that big of an effort. Any wisdom?

I’ve had 8 dates planned in December trough OLD all of them flaked ghosted or canceled on the the day when whe should fuck or have a date

I’ve had 8 dates planned in December trough OLD all of them flaked ghosted or canceled on the the day when whe should fuck or have a date
You happy to tell me that? But I hopefully think it depends on if the girl texted you first. On tinder that’s actually quite rare if you are sub-chadlite

@Foreverbrad also if the girl has “short time fun” in her bio, I can just skip the “oofy doofy” part and it’s more advantageous to just subtly ask for fuck session?

You happy to tell me that? But I hopefully think it depends on if the girl texted you first. On tinder that’s actually quite rare if you are sub-chadlite
3 of them send me a message first

Suck me nob !

@Foreverbrad also if the girl has “short time fun” in her bio, I can just skip the “oofy doofy” part and it’s more advantageous to just subtly ask for fuck session?

Yes but you still need logistics. It doesn’t even have to be subtle.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Maybe she's trying to get you to betabux, watch out

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
My looks are subpar that’s why
Yeah I’m also in the MTN range, maybe high MTN + kinda short height for my country, i posted frauded photos where I look HTN and got matches from attractive girls, I’m shitting myself that when I meet some of them irl, they will just look disappointed (if I get to the actual date)

Yeah I’m also in the MTN range, maybe high MTN + kinda short height for my country, i posted frauded photos where I look HTN and got matches from attractive girls, I’m shitting myself that when I meet some of them irl, they will just look disappointed (if I get to the actual date)
That’s really stupid
I have a friend who does that too
every date he went to ended up in a disaster and nothing came ever out of it, he didn’t even kiss one of them

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Yes they almost always are but it's on a spectrum. If you live up to expectations and have some PUA skills and logistics you can easily fuck.

I installed tinder out of boredom (18 years old, facially high-ish MTN, probably HTN on the pics I posted, first 2 are autistic selfies, but I look high-trust on them), and I invited on a date 2 of my matches that texted me first, both likely MTBs. I need to know if they are down to fuck (both were flirty in convos). How do I manage to get laid when I live with my parents and they do aswell?

Plus another thing I just got fucked up by a bad haircut, which dooms my “prettyboy” image with longer hair, so they may not even find me attractive irl. Plus I feel that my libido is weak as fuck because I’m quite low bodyfat rn, maybe sub 12% and I’m constantly finding excuses even though I need to lose virginity. Please give any tips, I chose the first date to be 3 days from today, and the 2nd is in a week.
They always want ltr with pretty boy

They always want ltr with pretty boy
Yeah I was kinda suspecting that, but even if they have “short time fun” setting?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah I was kinda suspecting that, but even if they have “short time fun” setting?
Yes
Almost all girls want ltr even if they put short term

With prettyboys they try to lock one down

Yes
Almost all girls want ltr even if they put short term

With prettyboys they try to lock one down
So what’s the strategy? Does that mean that they wouldn’t even want to fuck on the first meeting to build romance or what?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So what’s the strategy?
When you meet them, ask them if they want to come to your place and have sex. If they say no, offer them money.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies