Are Grey Eyes Attractive?

I tried better pictures. Look very blue with this artificial lighting. Sometimes a lot more grey

Attachments

• 20230710_233818.jpg
    20230710_233818.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_233737.jpg
    20230710_233737.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator, Yoke, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
I tried better pictures. Look very blue with this artificial lighting. Sometimes a lot more grey

Amazing color wtf, insane ascension.
Apart from the two phases (and I assume retouch too) at Eyecos, how many sessions did you have at Yeux Clairs?

Your eye color ascension is the best one I've seen by far, what a mogger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Amazing color wtf, insane ascension.
Apart from the two phases (and I assume retouch too) at Eyecos, how many sessions did you have at Yeux Clairs?

Your eye color ascension is the best one I've seen by far, what a mogger
I got 4 with Eyecos
Then I moved because Eyecos didn't want to do more and my eyes still had a lot of brown in them.
But it wasn't YC. It was in Turkey but I do not recommand so I won't tell the name of this clinic. YC is more expensive but a lot safer

• Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I got 4 with Eyecos
Then I moved because Eyecos didn't want to do more and my eyes still had a lot of brown in them.
But it wasn't YC. It was in Turkey but I do not recommand so I won't tell the name of this clinic. YC is more expensive but a lot safer

So, 4 phases in Eyecos being grade 3 + even more at an unethical Turkish clinic (and none at Yeux Clairs?).
That's a lot of sessions, but the result is amazing. Glad it turned out well for you.

Do you notice any side effects? Like more sensitivity to light and flashes, for example

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
So, 4 phases in Eyecos being grade 3 + even more at an unethical Turkish clinic (and none at Yeux Clairs?).
That's a lot of sessions, but the result is amazing. Glad it turned out well for you.

Do you notice any side effects? Like more sensitivity to light and flashes, for example
At the beginning yes I had a lot sensitivity and it was also the case with Eyecos.
Now I'm fine and I'm happy with the result.
I started with T20 eyes and now they can look like A17 in some lighting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yoke, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
At the beginning yes I had a lot sensitivity and it was also the case with Eyecos.
Now I'm fine and I'm happy with the result.
I started with T20 eyes and now they can look like A20 in some lighting

For how much time did you experience the extra sensitivity? Is it normal?

Man going from T20 to A20 is the dream, life changing stuff. I imagine that women compliment your eyes a lot more now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155
For how much time did you experience the extra sensitivity? Is it normal?

Man going from T20 to A20 is the dream, life changing stuff. I imagine that women compliment your eyes a lot more now
I’d do it when/if it goes to EU.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Haven't heard of Neoris.
Look at Eyecos' Instagram, they posted many grade 3 results, some of them blue and most of them green-blue.
This was grade 3 like us

Looks much lighter and bluer than the one in the video posted in this thread. It actually looks like a blue eye, not A10 but light enough to be visible from a distance and not just with a flashlight pointed at the eye.

Another grade 3

Looks turquoise and not grey, and should be light enough to be visible from a distance without a flashlight. Honestly, this results are giga lifefuel.

Any grade 4 results? Are they gonna look dull grey/silver after eyecos?

Any grade 4 results? Are they gonna look dull grey/silver after eyecos?

This was a grade 4 and the result looks quite good. No idea if other grade 4 are as lucky with their results tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
This was a grade 4 and the result looks quite good. No idea if other grade 4 are as lucky with their results tho

my eyes are grade 3 with flash but grade 4 in normal lighting, so idk

my eyes are grade 3 with flash but grade 4 in normal lighting, so idk

They use flash to determine the grade, so grade 3 then. Mine also look grade 4-normal brown in natural lighting.
The main difference is that grade 4 and 5 look mostly the same with flash compared to natural lighting, while grade 2 and 3 look much lighter with flash.

Eyecos has an app ("Eyecos eye selfie") to determine eye grade, and if you send them the pic with the app they reply what grade you have to your email. That's how I got the info about mine.

• +1
N

No no trust me. This results is 50 000 light years behind meeks.

As a laser patient I traveled a lot, met à lot of patients and trust me, these results look very dark indoors, unlike Meek. You need good quality fibers to have something light even indoors and a clear iris
Explain how the stromal fibers are important for having a vibrant eye color indoors and wdym by "clear iris" specifically?

• +1
I may get Laser depigmentation procedures this year and the 2 best ones right now are EyeCos Or Yeux Clairs.

These are a million times more realistic looking than contacts/bright ocular/kerato/neoris.

Problem is you can't predict what color you'll get it.

It's either gonna be grey or grey blueish.

Assuming it's light grey, can this have almost as much halo as Light Blue?
op is gonna go blind

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
N

No no trust me. This results is 50 000 light years behind meeks.

As a laser patient I traveled a lot, met à lot of patients and trust me, these results look very dark indoors, unlike Meek. You need good quality fibers to have something light even indoors and a clear iris
What do you define as "good quality fibers"

Do u mean the collagen fibers of the iris?

Apparently thicker fibers dull the eyes and lead to grey eyes in the presence of low melanin

What do you define as "good quality fibers"

Do u mean the collagen fibers of the iris?

Apparently thicker fibers dull the eyes and lead to grey eyes in the presence of low melanin
That's the countrary. Thick fibers give a brighter tone as more light will be reflected

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That's the countrary. Thick fibers give a brighter tone as more light will be reflected
Interesting, where did you get this info from?

Looks like all the online circulating eye color theories on thick collagen fibers dulling the eyes b/c they contain excess collagen deposits in the stroma that interfere with Tyndall scattering, blocking the appearance of blue hues.