MY ASCENSION PLAN FOR SUMMER

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Yeah so this summer I need to ascend so I made an ascension plan.

Height

I fraud to 6'1 with lifts which is a very good height where I live and I tower almost everyone. I live in west-central Europe btw. Also, I got my growth plates checked and they're open so I am still growing. However I will not take HGH as it is purely bullshit. It will not make you taller than your genetically predetermined height, it only gets you to your predetermined height faster, and you would get to your predetermined height without HGH anyway, all it would do is harm so yeah. Just growing naturally, getting proper sleep and eating a good diet.

Diet

For my diet, I will be eating meat almost everyday along with organ meat, eggs, watermelon, apples, strawberries but mainly watermelon. I will also eat a lot of carbohydrates and vegetables. So basically meat, fruit, carbohydrates and eggs.

Gymcelling

I will mainly focus on delts in the gym and never forget to train upper chest for the aesthetics. To be honest, I am currently lowkey fat but I have a good amount of muscle mass because I have done 2 steroid cycles in the past. I always bulk up after a cycle to keep most of the muscle mass. I will get lean obviously for summer and I will use anavar to preserve lean tissue so I don't lose much muscle mass with cutting.

Steroids

I made another part for steroids and didn't include it in the physique part because steroids are just different. Steroids give me low inhibition, way higher libido, feeling like a superhuman, excelling in every sport etc.

Cycle will be:
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg
Anavar 50mg

I will use aromasin for inhibiting aromataze. I will also use liver protection tablets to avoid any damage to liver from anavar and I'm ready to handle any side effects like hair loss or ruined collagen etc. I constantly get blood tests anyway. It will be like almost not getting any side effects at all, if I do, I will easily handle it.

I choose to do 500 instead of any lower dose because I found estrogen easier to control on high doses and on low doses there is a high chance of accidentally crashing estrogen.

Face

I don't really have any softmaxxes left for face as I've did almost all of them and they worked well thankfully, I'm not sub5. If I were to do any hardmaxx it would be either lower eyelid retraction or almond eye surgery
(I'm not sure If I need these yet but I probably wouldn't get them anyway my eye area is not that big of a failo if it's any failo at all, it's just slightly big orbits, slightly, these would make it bigger but I don't find it necessary, caring about small shit like these is pure psl autism.), I think they're both the same thing anyway, or rhinoplasty, which isn't really necessary since my nose isn't a huge failo, again, caring about small shit is psl autism.

I also have light brown - normal brown eyes but wear blue contacts and get light blue eyes with them. People believe it and they don't get suspicious about it, they look realistic and almost the same as my friend who has real light blue eyes. By the way, I found blue contacts to be pretty useful for one night stands, but for LTR, just take them off to be honest.

Sleep

Getting 8-12 hours of sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, socialcel, Detective and 7 others
Why does this thread look like the pride flag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Lirevk, mrmogger2882 and 14 others
solid plan

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
goodluck bhai

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and asdvek
nice plan tho btw how old are u OP

nice diet, drop the roids tho

there will be no side effects almost none
how can you say something like that? ofcourse synthetic drugs will cause damage, always, doesent matter how much or little you take

how can you say something like that? ofcourse synthetic drugs will cause damage, always, doesent matter how much or little you take
it's just testosterone bro. not tren sdol or shit. about anavar im taking liver protection tablets

it's just testosterone bro. not tren sdol or shit. about anavar im taking liver protection tablets
anavar rapes your kidneys too be careful bhai

some other tablet drugs, so you fuck yourself up twice? do what you want, but i mean it in the nicest way.

some other tablet drugs, so you fuck yourself up twice? do what you want, but i mean it in the nicest way.
Unironically im taking protection tablets for protection from protection tablets too.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Unironically im taking protection tablets for protection from protection tablets too.

cut out the vegetables :sick::sick::sick:

Height

I fraud to 6'1 with lifts which is a very good height where I live and I tower almost everyone. I live in west-central Europe btw. Also, I got my growth plates checked and they're open so I am still growing. However I will not take HGH as it is purely bullshit. It will not make you taller than your genetically predetermined height, it only gets you to your predetermined height faster, and you would get to your predetermined height without HGH anyway, all it would do is harm so yeah. Just growing naturally, getting proper sleep and eating a good diet.

Diet

For my diet, I will be eating meat almost everyday along with organ meat, eggs, watermelon, apples, strawberries but mainly watermelon. I will also eat a lot of carbohydrates and vegetables. So basically meat, fruit, carbohydrates and eggs.

Gymcelling

I will mainly focus on delts in the gym and never forget to train upper chest for the aesthetics. To be honest, I am currently lowkey fat but I have a good amount of muscle mass because I have done 2 steroid cycles in the past. I always bulk up after a cycle to keep most of the muscle mass. I will get lean obviously for summer and I will use anavar to preserve lean tissue so I don't lose much muscle mass with cutting.

Steroids

I made another part for steroids and didn't include it in the physique part because steroids are just different. Steroids give me low inhibition, way higher libido, feeling like a superhuman, excelling in every sport etc.

Cycle will be:
Anavar 50mg

I will use aromasin for inhibiting aromataze. I will also use liver protection tablets to avoid any damage to liver from anavar and I'm ready to handle any side effects like hair loss or ruined collagen etc. I constantly get blood tests anyway. It will be like almost not getting any side effects at all, if I do, I will easily handle it.

I choose to do 500 instead of any lower dose because I found estrogen easier to control on high doses and on low doses there is a high chance of accidentally crashing estrogen.

Face

I don't really have any softmaxxes left for face as I've did almost all of them and they worked well thankfully, I'm not sub5. If I were to do any hardmaxx it would be either lower eyelid retraction or almond eye surgery
(I'm not sure If I need these yet but I probably wouldn't get them anyway my eye area is not that big of a failo if it's any failo at all, it's just slightly big orbits, slightly, these would make it bigger but I don't find it necessary, caring about small shit like these is pure psl autism.), I think they're both the same thing anyway, or rhinoplasty, which isn't really necessary since my nose isn't a huge failo, again, caring about small shit is psl autism.

I also have light brown - normal brown eyes but wear blue contacts and get light blue eyes with them. People believe it and they don't get suspicious about it, they look realistic and almost the same as my friend who has real light blue eyes. By the way, I found blue contacts to be pretty useful for one night stands, but for LTR, just take them off to be honest.

Sleep

rep good strong cycle for mass but low sides im running my first cycle this summer with low test prob around 250-300 to see what results i get.

One sniff of rancid pussy and you'll be running back for safety in no time, lolz.

Height

Diet

Gymcelling

Steroids

Cycle will be:
Anavar 50mg

Face

Sleep

And as you go monk mode for an ascension that probably won't happen, chad will be pumping and dumping the oneitis you hope to get after you finish looksmaxxing by the fall. And your oneitis, after destroying her pair bonding capabilities, will reject you in the most brutal way possible ("ew, no way" or "hahahaha you really thought you had a chance")