My plan to prepare for this summer

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Lookz>Money>Pussy
So, This will take me 2 months for it to show some results.

Basically:

1. Gymcelling: Stopped gymcelling some months ago, lost most of my muscle and got a bit of a belly now.

I’m gonna drop to 13/14% and get my muscle back.

2. Smoking: I’m gonna stop smoking 🚬, now I’m smoking 1/2 cigs a day (already slowed down a lot), I have this last pack of cigs with 10 cigs left, gonna keep smoking 1/2 a day and try to smoke half a cig and throw it away.

3. Minox + Dermarolling: Not much to be said here.

4. Volufiline on lips and undereyes : Cope I know, But I feel better trying than just accepting these failos.

5. Money: Gonna start some side biz while
working my 9-5, gonna stop spending money for useless shit and stop weed (big money waste)

6. Drop bf as I said and focus on face leanness: Gua cope sha and potassium (already doing the latter)

7. Whiten my teeth

8. Hop on a skin lightening stack

These are the 6 most important goals I have, then I have some “soft skills” and habits that I have to develop such as:

Sleep 8h a day
Become more productive
Develop more patience
Read 10 pages a day of a self improvement book
Live in the moment
Be healthier
5k steps a day (i’m very busy and I can’t walk to places that much since is very time consuming)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, sub5c3l, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
"I’m gonna stop smoking 🚬, now I’m smoking 1/2 cigs a day (already slowed down a lot), I have this last pack of cigs with 10 cigs left, gonna keep smoking 1/2 a day and try to smoke half a cig and throw it away."

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

"
working my 9-5, gonna stop spending money for useless shit and stop weed (big money waste)"

:ROFLMAO: sure pal

"8. Hop on a skin lightening stack"

:lul:

"Read 10 pages a day of a self improvement book"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"I’m gonna stop smoking 🚬, now I’m smoking 1/2 cigs a day (already slowed down a lot), I have this last pack of cigs with 10 cigs left, gonna keep smoking 1/2 a day and try to smoke half a cig and throw it away."

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

"
working my 9-5, gonna stop spending money for useless shit and stop weed (big money waste)"

:ROFLMAO: sure pal

"8. Hop on a skin lightening stack"

:lul:

"Read 10 pages a day of a self improvement book"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Self improvement book is cope but books overall are great

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, BootySniffer69 and romanstock
What about surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer
good luck nigaaaaaaaaaaa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and KIVVV