My plan for ascension (any advice would be greatly appreciated)

FentCart

FentCart

Iron
My plan is basically just all the normal softmax stuff not even gonna get into it because it's all the same stuff every single post you see anyway and for hardmaxxs I plan to get a rhinoplasty to fix my fucked up nose during next winter break and then DJS + genio to fix my lower third once I'm fully out of uni in 4-5 years, I think with just the nose job I should be htn for highschool and hopefully uni but as I become an adult my lower third will become more and more apparently lacking as a slightly recessed jaw looks more childlike so the DJS will be necessary. Anyway sorry for the long ass Yap heres some pictures if you think I need any other procedures lemme know 👍

(Oh also idk if it's obvious or not but I'm like super jutting at all times, Like my bottom teeth are actually directly under my top ones because I have sfs bad bad but I think I can fraud for uni until I get the DJS lemme know of any insight on that also)

Attachments

• IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    545.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8074.png
    IMG_8074.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 16585274-E79A-45BE-8D73-E5ABC2841581.mov
    2.4 MB
Rhino should always be done after DJS since the nose will change when your maxilla is moved and tbh your current nose is better than the morph

no point getting these after uni and u dont even need them. total waste of money, physical and mental health

ure such a victim of this shithole

• +1
Reactions: N1666
no point getting these after uni and u dont even need them. total waste of money, physical and mental health

ure such a victim of this shithole
Nah i honestly was researching and doing morphs before I even knew lookism and lookmaxx was a thing Im just a victim of being ugly 🙏

Nah i honestly was researching and doing morphs before I even knew lookism and lookmaxx was a thing Im just a victim of being ugly 🙏
ure a victim of retardation. u dont need surgeries. ur life looks empty and lost

u write about planning to get dj in 4-5 years and mentally masturbate with shit morphs

if i had to bet ure never getting surgery

Hahaha fr but it's either obsess over this or go back to obsessing over tryna be a fortnite pro lol
the 2nd is much healthier with the potential to offer real value. also competing in these games is good for the brain, not circlejerking over literally false meaningless stuff that makes you mentally ill.

this looksmaxxing obsession is retarded because of 2 reasons
1. retards here dont even what looks attracts women
2. there is no reliable way to increase your looks to a objective meaningful degree. in trying you hinder urself from the development of other things that attract women and u become an unlikeable ugly faggot

just keep searching. go to uni, make friens, fuck girls, get experiences just for the sake of it, make money, you will find new hobbies along the way.

• +1
Reactions: FentCart
the 2nd is much healthier with the potential to offer real value. also competing in these games is good for the brain, not circlejerking over literally false meaningless stuff that makes you mentally ill.

this looksmaxxing obsession is retarded because of 2 reasons
1. retards here dont even what looks attracts women
2. there is no reliable way to increase your looks to a objective meaningful degree. in trying you hinder urself from the development of other things that attract women and u become an unlikeable ugly faggot

just keep searching. go to uni, make friens, fuck girls, get experiences just for the sake of it, make money, you will find new hobbies along the way.
I'm definitely going to get a rhino just because it's kinda been a thing that's bothered me since the minute my nose started becoming odd in like 6th grade but the other stuff was mostly just far off “maybe one day” type of thing. Thanks for the advice tho was expecting much harsher bullying type responses so this is honestly a very pleasant surprise

How will you meet foids ?
the guy is about to enter uni, looks decent and instead of being hyped of meeting girls and ppl and living his best years he mentally masturbates over uni ending so he can get his skull split. lol

the guy is about to enter uni, looks decent and instead of being hyped of meeting girls and ppl and living his best years he mentally masturbates over uni ending so he can get his skull split. lol
Nuh uh I just got out of a two week relationship actually ☝️

• +1
Reactions: wollet2