Reactions: Imretarded?
Im so glad to be white and not indian
Even if im truecel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

IMG 7443

“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7442

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
These people never see white people thats why they treat her like this, not their fault, its like following the mass, maybe one started and now everyone think she a celeb

This is more cringey than creepy.

That white girl was soaking it in... Ego probably went through the roof after that.

She doesn't know how lucky she was that 🍇 didn't happen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tiku, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person

That white girl was soaking it in... Ego probably went through the roof after that.

How would she get ego
She is probably scared of getting raped
There no validation you get from having third worlder think you are special

I recently overheard some foid in my class say "I'd like to travel to india" and i couldn't help but to chuckle, knowing that if she went, she would 100% get gRaped and most likely killed

• JFL
Thank God I'm not Indian some random shitskins in Mumbai are raining white worship , bad street food and street shitting sterotypes on them :feelscry: I feel bad for dark Arabs that will be associated with them

Top ten moments before rape :feelsshh:

indians are the most subhuman species of all, both culturally and physically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, human304 and Tiku
How would she get ego
I don't care how subhuman they are, if a bunch of humans come up to me for hugs and photos, I'm gonna feel like a GOD
She is probably scared of getting raped
There no validation you get from having third worlder think you are special
I don't really agree with the no validation at all but I am 100% sure she's not afraid of anything here.

People who are legit scared have a look and behave a certain way. She ain't it. She's all in on the ego show.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, human304, Aypo129 and 3 others
The smell of vanilla pussy there radiates to approximately 25 metres and curries are very good at smelling white female odor. It’s proven by broscience

@ReadBooksEveryday @human304

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and human304
Yes, there are many similar reports of white women visiting India and being swarmed by random Indians wanting to take pics with them, inviting them out, proposing them to marry, or even asking them straight for sex, etc.

• JFL
The smell of vanilla pussy there radiates to approximately 25 metres and curries are very good at smelling white female odor. It’s proven by broscience

@ReadBooksEveryday @human304

its is like that. not that just white women, any women.

whenever i travel with family and cousins the way people look at even my 10 year old female cousins creeps me out.

and they just don't stop, yup , they don't even stop looking at that women.

and the horrible mannerisms, my god, scratching their dicks over the clothes infront of everyone, picking out their noses.

so yes most of them are like that.

why most of them are like that? arranged marriage made it possible for worthless genes to survive and not eating meat made them low iq and void of self consciousness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and flippasav
@Gonthar @human304 why do you think they are like that? Are they not attracted to the women of their own race? Are white women more attractive to them?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
@Gonthar @human304 why do you think they are like that? Are they not attracted to the women of their own race? Are white women more attractive to them?
In general white women are the most attractive race.

If I was indian, I'd actually kill myself. Jfl at being one of these people, don't they think of slitting their throat open?:lul: