Hybrid indian greek soul

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I feel I have a hybrid soul, it exists in two quantum spin like states, one is the curry soul which is ahistoric and doesnt perceive the world through the construction of a selfhood which is passive and receives experiences,information from the "outside" but in its substratum remains constant and unyielding like the Greek or Christian version. Its why I forget anything that happened in HS or when I was a kid, simply because its impossible for me relate myself to that, of course I can get an ego boost when something good had happened or feel resentful if something negative, however I simply cannot take it seriously the notion that one is like a iron bar slowly oxidised by the atmosphere and changed in properties.

At the same time my other spin state resembles more closely the Socratic version which is individualised and is inside history , karmic debt etc (even though latter is an indian concept , its current defintion is more in line w European conception). This is closer to the Freudian ego conception , I feel like I exist mostly in this spin state because I really like to fight and dominate, almost like an unconscious reflex.