Are islamists who attack, incels ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
When you look at who perpetrates most killings in the name of Allah in Europe or elsewhere, you’ll find they are subhumans.
Has there ever been a good looking islamist ?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Pierrot

Iron
Joined Jan 18, 2024

I've seen some mogger Talibans and Al-Qaeda members posted here

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Pierrot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I've seen some mogger Talibans and Al-Qaeda members posted here
But were they really involved or was it dark triad maxxing in appearance ?

When you look at who perpetrates most killings in the name of Allah in Europe or elsewhere, you’ll find they are subhumans.
Has there ever been a good looking islamist ?
obviously

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
77a0f4efa977967bff7010a7a4b9f8b9 Mogged

• +1
Unfortunately, muzzies tend to be ugly. The only gl muzzies are white reverts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, Pierrot and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
they are faggots

Take the dzhokar Tsarnaev pill

• +1
  • +1
I consider khadafi not to be an islamist but I have worded my thread poorly because of my native language. When I talk about islamists I think about the ones who fight in ISIS, Al Qaida, Talibans, or even top supporters of radical islam like in Iran

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Bunch of femcels simping for criminals isn’t anything new.
He was gl tho. Looks of a woman has no bearing on how attractive the guy. Women of all shapes and sizes sino for chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Pierrot
He had awful aging genetics. But great bones.
I can never understand how one with such money and power can get butchered like that by a surgeon tho. All these surgeries were def looksminning

I can never understand how one with such money and power can get butchered like that by a surgeon tho. All these surgeries were def looksminning
Did he get surgery? Source?

• +1
I consider khadafi not to be an islamist but I have worded my thread poorly because of my native language. When I talk about islamists I think about the ones who fight in ISIS, Al Qaida, Talibans, or even top supporters of radical islam like in Iran
Yeah true to be fair those Tajiks that killed 140 Russians looked quite chopped

• +1
Taliban aren't "Islamists" they are just trad Muslims and want to preserve their culture, there supposed Islamism is a mix of their own local nationalism and deobabdism. The Taliban haven't even published Islamist literature or anything of the sort like actual Islamists like the Muslim brotherhood or al Qaeda. In fact Islamists piss them off and their alliances with al Qaeda always landed then in shit. But don't blame them when you have foreign occupier.

Most "radical Islamists" are against Iran.

Last edited:
  • +1
MTN, nothing special. Women even simple for Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris who were incels IRL.
There is a certain looks threshold. This doesn't happen for every serial killer, mass shooter or terrorist.

• +1
Lterally every one who commits murder gets simped for by femcels online.
Is ER or Adam Lanza simped on by femcels? They're simped by incels more like.

• +1
Taliban aren't "Islamists" they are just trad Muslims and want to preserve their culture. The Taliban haven't even published Islamist literature or anything of the sort like actual Islamists like the Muslim brotherhood or al Qaeda. In fact Islamists piss them off and their alliances with al Qaeda always landed then in shit. But don't blame them when you have foreign occupier.

Most "radical Islamists" are against Iran.
The thing is the line between Islamism and just being trad muslim is thin. The root of islamism is basically the will to return to traditional muslim culture and reject ideologies from the West like Boko Haram. Being trad muslim can therefore rapidly turn into islamism when socio economic circumstances get worse

Is ER or Adam Lanza simped on by femcels? They're simped by incels more like.
Yes, ER gets simped for online. Not sure about Adam since he killed little kids.

Yes, ER gets simped for online. Not sure about Adam since he killed little kids.
Would’ve never thought but I’ll take ur word for it

@Gengar is saying DNR against the rules?

The thing is the line between Islamism and just being trad muslim is thin. The root of islamism is basically the will to return to traditional muslim culture and reject ideologies from the West like Boko Haram. Being trad muslim can therefore rapidly turn into islamism when socio economic circumstances get worse
Islamism is a Jewish word. I don't even like using it. Islam and politics are intrinsically linked so ofc Islamism has popped up to fill the gap since the nation state is by default secular.

Their is a great book by Wael Hallaq which says what Islamists demand is basically impossible and unfaithful, but leaves open the question what an Islamic state (and then caliphate) could and should look like - two different things.

Jfl who does ER get simped by. Are you denying there aren't GL criminals like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Jeremy Meeks were only good looking because they were criminals?! Gigacope. They were good looking already and their criminality gave them a halo and status.

• +1
Jfl who does ER get simped by. Are you denying there aren't GL criminals like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Jeremy Meeks were only good looking because they were criminals?! Gigacope. They were good looking already and their criminality gave them a halo and status.
Are you being dumb on purpose? Serious question. Even if you were to commit a terror attack you would get femcels to simp for you as a 5’3” currycel.

Are you being dumb on purpose? Serious question. Even if you were to commit a terror attack you would get femcels to simp for you as a 5’3” currycel.
This is retarded cope. No one simps for Mohammed Atta or the 7/7 attackers.

• +1
This is retarded cope. No one simps for Mohammed Atta or the 7/7 attackers.
I’d agree with that but that also depends on what u do. Serial killers get more of a halo among women than terrorists do I believe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and SecularIslamist
I’d agree with that but that also depends on what u do. Serial killers get more of a halo among women than terrorists do I believe
Usually because terrorists conjures up feelings of religious fundamentalism or political radicalism. That's another failo in and of itself. There are plenty of non-violent fundamentalists.

But a series killer will be excused if he's gl (no father figure, poor etc). The terrorist will not, because foids cannot emphasize with him and his motivations.

• +1
I doubt they will fuck 5'3 curry tho. Just virtue signalling on internet