Are keyboard warriors actually retarded or do they just act retarded for rage bait

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
I read the tiktok comments and it just seems like the commenters have no concept of context, and have no understanding of any remotely intellectualist subjects. They just hear buzzwords and react

Like i saw a video of people debating slavery and religion, and the context was that if religion isnt real, then morality doesnt exist (as theres no heaven or hell) and so owning slaves wouldnt be actually bad, and a black guy was making an argument for it not being bad (because morality in that context wouldnt exist)

And all these dumb apes in the comments saying

“ ‘Why is owning a person bad? WHAT???’ “

“FROM A BLACK PERSON OF ALL PEOPLE”

Are these people just stupid or are they rage bating, or are they just trying to get popular comments?

I saw similar stuff on a ‘virtuous pedophile’ talking about his experience (ie a pedophile who doesnt act on his urges) and the comments just saying “mur behead him, what a disgusting human” etc

Can they not comprehend that its not the persons choice to be attracted to children? And they are being extremely vulnerable by talking about it?

Chit pisses me off. Low iq baboons

Inb4 “mur ur defending a pedo”

Bumo bcs i need answers

Low iq chimp trait is to believe blind faith in a God is needed for morality. Regardless though 99% of tiktok is zoomer robots so naturally you'll see a lot of drooling retards

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall