Are male feminists real?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Like ive heard of them idk from where I live tbh I've only ever met one and he was a full blown degenerate.

Are actual grown men (and no I do not include discord trannies) actually in support of feminism?
In support of a movement that acts towards further limiting mens rights and lowering their already deadbeat position in this world.

JFL if true.

Yes. I know a chadlite guy who bangs MULTIPLE women during quarantine who plays games with me and hes SO bluepilled, and SO leftist feminist its insane. He hates most white people despite being white, loves blacks and gays, and cares about feminists to a high degree. Its literally insane

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyearea, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 4 others
Yes. I know a chadlite guy who bangs MULTIPLE women during quarantine who plays games with me and hes SO bluepilled, and SO leftist feminist its insane. He hates most white people despite being white, loves blacks and gays, and cares about feminists to a high degree. Its literally insane
Self hating as a white is a mental illness tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and Incoming
yes, just go on twitter for 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 2 others
E46B894C 6F9F 4241 ACEF 33E75688FEEC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SMVbender, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 7 others
No, male feminists don't exist. There are, however, males who LARP as pro-feminism, just for pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2756
No, male feminists don't exist. There are, however, males who LARP as pro-feminism, just for pussy.
Imagine thinking respecting women will get you laid JFL its the opposite.
Misogynist Chad gets laid 20x more than a male feminist ever will

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, JizzFarmer, Chadeep and 3 others
Oh shit you changed you AVI, didn't even realise who you were... hehe

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Oh shit you changed you AVI, didn't even realise who you were... hehe
Had to tbh the old one would rack up attention from r*ddit lol.
Next thing I know I'd get FBI'd for being a hindu Nazi

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2756
Had to tbh the old one would rack up attention from r*ddit lol.
Next thing I know I'd get FBI'd for being a hindu Nazi
Tell them it's Swastika from Hindu Gods. They are being Hinduphobic.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Nah a lot of chads and chadlites act indifferent or moderately supportive (not super outspoken like reddicucks) so they can slay but really don't give a shit and treat foids like animals jfl.

• +1
Jfl, feminism has downgraded into almost uber shit in the current day and age. Foids will yearn and beg for men and women to be considered equal, but at the same time only consider a man a man if he dominates her in every way, shape, and form. Foids on twitter post shit like this: and then devalue men that don't fit with their standards jfl.

However, the real meaning behind feminism, just equality between men and women, is still supported by some out there. I personally support it and I know other guys who do. While it is hard to because of the stupidity of most foids, a good portion of men are also just as stupid, it can balance out.

• JFL
Nah a lot of chads and chadlites act indifferent or moderately supportive (not super outspoken like reddicucks) so they can slay but really don't give a shit and treat foids like animals jfl.
Makes sense tbh.
Most of the slayers back in HS if asked would probably say yes but they still treated them like hoes lol.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
However, the real meaning behind feminism, just equality between men and women, is still supported by some out there. I personally support it and I know other guys who do.

Do you really think it is possible for men and women to be treated as equal?
I used to think so but evidence is showing me otherwise.
Single motherhood, sexual revolution and feminism has ruined a generation of men of course absent fathers are still accountable but 75% of divorces are raised by the woman.