ARE MIRRORS OR PICTURES MORE ACCURATE??

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
does anyone know which shows how you actually look? when i look in the mirror i see myself as am mtn and i’ve always been treated as one irl but the second i take a picture i want to gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon

which shows what you actually look like?? this shit is really eating away at me tbh

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 29167
mirror

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 28883 and 9 others
Mirror, lens distortion in selfies.

If you take a selfie hold your phone far away and zoom in a little

• +1
Reactions: rooman, emeraldglass, ryangoslinglover377 and 2 others
Doesnt matter. Your relative looks level stays the same

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 28896, rooman and 4 others
Doesnt matter. Your relative looks level stays the same
i’m a low ltn in photos but i see myself as an mtn in the mirror. unless i’m just delusional then something can’t be right with that

take a back camera video.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
i’m a low ltn in photos but i see myself as an mtn in the mirror. unless i’m just delusional then something can’t be right with that
Do you send pics

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and cytoplasm
Mirror is truth
Phone lenses can fuck anybody up, even Gandy
737451f4e91d29b686e5d7ef34ff0c00
IMG 20230529 195844

Look how the phone lens brings out all the incel traits, distorts the face
D42e5fa89da5a6fb68fa1253b7349399
C7c075a1ad3115ad6636e4b4ab180b2a

But professional, longer focal lenght lenses produce more flattering images:
A2641fae40abdc70ad6ad666bf387d96
709b137f5891cbd4d7f7f13daa3ccd3f

Closer to what he sees in the mirror

Mirror is truth, phone lenses are the worst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kisszael, OGJBSLAYER, elzde95 and 6 others
people keep saying mirror but that shit depends a lot on your mood and stuff. if i come back home after a sick time out i look like chad in the mirror, if i been rotting at home all day i look like an ltn loser.

i think if you can take distortionless pics they are most accurate since u can analyze them at different times to account for your mood.for eg when im feeling chad ill often look at a selfie thinking i mog but then i see it the next day and realize i dont look as good as i thought.

• +1
Reactions: zille, Deleted member 29167, LowTrust and 1 other person
If your treatment irl is mtn levels you're probably mtn. Low ltn gets treated like shit
really? i thought mtn and ltn were treated similarly. i get treated well by girls and i get compliments although i think it’s just people being nice because i doubt any of them would date me so i would still consider myself invisible

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and cytoplasm
does anyone know which shows how you actually look? when i look in the mirror i see myself as am mtn and i’ve always been treated as one irl but the second i take a picture i want to gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon

which shows what you actually look like?? this shit is really eating away at me tbh
yea same i look at the mirror feeling myself and then take a selfie looking like some deformed burn victim, lets pray the mirror is more accurate 🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: batteryfresh, Deleted member 29167 and looksmidder
people keep saying mirror but that shit depends a lot on your mood and stuff. if i come back home after a sick time out i look like chad in the mirror, if i been rotting at home all day i look like an ltn loser.

i think if you can take distortionless pics they are most accurate since u can analyze them at different times to account for your mood.for eg when im feeling chad ill often look at a selfie thinking i mog but then i see it the next day and realize i dont look as good as i thought.
so would most accurate be a professional camera photo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I look far better in the mirror for some reason, my entire face shifts colour and looks weird in oher ways in photos. I have iphone 13 if it matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and looksmidder
yea same i look at the mirror feeling myself and then take a selfie looking like some deformed burn victim, lets pray the mirror is more accurate 🙏🏼
jfl you’re my twin man, i try to cope thinking i’m just not photogenic but i might just be ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 29167 and omarthegoat195
really? i thought mtn and ltn were treated similarly. i get treated well by girls and i get compliments although i think it’s just people being nice because i doubt any of them would date me so i would still consider myself invisible
Ltn is ugly, mtn isnt and can be considered cute by some girls. But if youre mtn you should easily find a gf if not manlet

• +1
I look far better in the mirror for some reason, my entire face shifts colour and looks weird in oher ways in photos. I have iphone 13 if it matters
same. i have 11 pro so probably similar for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I look shit in both anyways but look better in mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Ltn is ugly, mtn isnt and can be considered cute by some girls. But if youre mtn you should easily find a gf if not manlet
i’ve dated 3 girls in my life (all within the last few years) and they were all probably about mtb. i’m 5’11 but that’s only recently, i’ve been 5’9 for ages before that

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 28904
i’ve dated 3 girls in my life (all within the last few years) and they were all probably about mtb. i’m 5’11 but that’s only recently, i’ve been 5’9 for ages before that
How old are you?

• +1
Tape is the most accurate

does anyone know which shows how you actually look? when i look in the mirror i see myself as am mtn and i’ve always been treated as one irl
Then you are MTN, also I thought you said you were chadlite OP?

lens distortion also ruins selfies and almost nobody looks good in them

• Woah
Then you are MTN, also I thought you said you were chadlite OP?

lens distortion also ruins selfies and almost nobody looks good in them
wait did i? i have no clue what the fuck i was smoking when i said that then

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
TO MOYNI THS MANAS SOU IS MORE ACCURATE

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
if you are not looking the same in both you are downward grown

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
if you are not looking the same in both you are downward grown

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy
i have like a 110 degree gonial angle or something, if i am downgrown it’s not much

i have like a 110 degree gonial angle or something, if i am downgrown it’s not much
i dont know what these numbers mean, you lack development thats why you see much difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Deleted member 24444
i dont know what these numbers mean, you lack development thats why you see much difference
is gonial angle not how you measure down growth? i thought higher angle = more downgrown. could be wrong though

Mirror. I look 10 times better in the mirror or recorded by someone else than in pictures. The lens ruins it

• +1
is gonial angle not how you measure down growth? i thought higher angle = more downgrown. could be wrong though
idk what these terminology means, to me it all the same

unflipped , in pictures you see many flaws because you lack development probably. thats why you see asymetry

in mirror you are used to them and dont notice

of course picture taken of you at some sports event or wedding, graduation etc IS literally you

• +1
idk what these terminology means, to me it all the same

unflipped , in pictures you see many flaws because you lack development probably. thats why you see asymetry

in mirror you are used to them and dont notice

of course picture taken of you at some sports event or wedding, graduation etc IS literally you
i don’t have much asymmetry, and when i take pics i always do it with flip camera enabled. i’m not 100% sure what you mean by lack of development but you might be right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Mirror. I look 10 times better in the mirror or recorded by someone else than in pictures. The lens ruins it
that’s what i hope too but i wonder if it’s just that we somehow filter out our flaws automatically in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Cope

back camera 6ft away most accurate
But even that is very dependent on lighting.

For eg if u your friend in a room with a single light source they will look normal, as they do otherwise but in a picture from 6ft away they would look very diff there vs in the sunlight
so would most accurate be a professional camera photo?
Yes i think so - because that can account for lighting fluctuation and distortion both.

• +1
Mirror will always be more accurate cuz it’s literally irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Mirror will always be more accurate cuz it’s literally irl
are you sure you don’t just rate yourself higher in the mirror by subconsciously filtering out flaws though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 29167 and GalacticHero
Photos that people takes off you.

Everyone angle fraud so hard in the mirrors, selfies can make you looks much better or worse depending on the phone and it’s settings.

My friend got super insecure after taking selfie in my iPhone, I told him that he looks much better irl (which he did).

caliper. get a fuckin caliper