ARE MIRRORS OR PICTURES MORE ACCURATE??

are you sure you don’t just rate yourself higher in the mirror by subconsciously filtering out flaws though?
No it’s literally scientifically confirmed that mirrors will always be more accurate since it’s literally your eyes without any sort of lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
No it’s literally scientifically confirmed that mirrors will always be more accurate since it’s literally your eyes without any sort of lens distortion
Where's the confirmation? I don't look inbred and my eyes look positively tilted in mirror compared to photo

this doesnt have to do with lens distortion. mirror is literally not you, most people are quite asymmetric so their mirror self is quite different from how people see them and the difference is far bigger than any small lens distortion phone gives, ive noticed that in the past with my friends seeing them at mirrors you could tell it was them but they were different

just take a vid of you from back camera with good quality cam at some distance this is how u look

• +1
Where's the confirmation? I don't look inbred and my eyes look positively tilted in mirror compared to photo
Photo = fake image taken through distorted lens
Mirror = real undistorted reflection of your face
this doesnt have to do with lens distortion. mirror is literally not you, most people are quite asymmetric so their mirror self is quite different from how people see them and the difference is far bigger than any small lens distortion phone gives, ive noticed that in the past with my friends seeing them at mirrors you could tell it was them but they were different
This is because the mirror image is mirrored. Flipped. Use two mirrors to unflip the reflection

The way people (especially women) treat you in real life, that tells you how attractive you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 18879 and looksmidder
Photo = fake image taken through distorted lens
Mirror = real undistorted reflection of your face

This is because the mirror image is mirrored. Flipped. Use two mirrors to unflip the reflection
yeah no shit bro ppl here are talking about one mirror which is them inverted. btw how do u do that with 2 mirrors wont you have to look at yourself from the the side?

their inverted mirror self = probably much different from how ppl view them

The way people (especially women) treat you in real life, that tells you how attractive you are
i hope that’s true as i feel like i’ve been treated as an mtn. it could just be people being nice though

yeah no shit bro ppl here are talking about one mirror which is them inverted. btw how do u do that with 2 mirrors wont you have to look at yourself from the the side?
Some people here don't even understand that.
Yeah, it's hard to look completely straight at your self using two mirrors, but it gives you nice perspective on how others see you IRL.

If you have a bathroom mirror that has two mirrors inside, that opens up, you can get them to reflect you from both sides at the same time, unfrauded image

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i hope that’s true as i feel like i’ve been treated as an mtn. it could just be people being nice though
That’s easy.

Ugly = People try to avoid you, don’t want to be close to you, don’t want to be friends with you, they treat you harsher than others, don’t like when you try to get closer to them and try to push you away with cold treatment

Average = People are very neutral towards you, in that case it’s all about your personality, status and wealth which is what makes the difference for you

Above average = People want to be friends with you and try to get closer to you, want your attention, they even accept when you disrespect them most of the time

• +1
Some people here don't even understand that.
Yeah, it's hard to look completely straight at your self using two mirrors, but it gives you nice perspective on how others see you IRL.

If you have a bathroom mirror that has two mirrors inside, that opens up, you can get them to reflect you from both sides at the same time, unfrauded image
ive tried doing that a few times but i can never look straight into me and i look weird. wish there was an actual inverse mirror but i guess thats a big giga high quality camera. also it feels so weird looking at ur actual self, u move ur head in one direction and in the mirror it appears going from the other side. my sense of space is so bad so this confuses me

anyway i know what i mostly look like from back camera videos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and looksmidder
That’s easy.

Ugly = People try to avoid you, don’t want to be close to you, don’t want to be friends with you, they treat you harsher than others, don’t like when you try to get closer to them and try to push you away with cold treatment

Average = People are very neutral towards you, in that case it’s all about your personality, status and wealth which is what makes the difference for you

Above average = People want to be friends with you and try to get closer to you, want your attention, they even accept when you disrespect them most of the time
so would i be in the average range then? lifefuel if true tbh

does anyone know which shows how you actually look? when i look in the mirror i see myself as am mtn and i’ve always been treated as one irl but the second i take a picture i want to gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon

which shows what you actually look like?? this shit is really eating away at me tbh
ClHGsqKUkAATVOf

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 28939
just put your mom/dad in front of the mirror and compare it with how you see them, i know a lot of people who look shit in all pictures whether they are taken with front/back camera or inverted or video etc they just look better in real life, the reason mirror is the most accurate is that everybody rate their face attractiveness based on the mirror, no one thinks of them how they see themself in a random photo, and if they do they are stupid. Also, the way you look in pictures has to do with a lot of things, aside from angles the most important thing is being photogenic, in 95% cases photogenic people always have good forward growth, everytime they move or talk their face doesnt change much because of bones and good oral volume etc, still if you have a weak chin but still look good in the mirror its fine ( i said this in case you dont know why you look bad in pictures but good in mirror , but some people look good in both)

• +1