Are most normies nowadays really that desperate for landwhales and gross women?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
From what I see around mid 20s the thirst gets so strong there is almost no limit for how low a normie will go for pussy nowadays.. like 400 lb landwhales simping for etc. is this the state of dating market on apps?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The_Piperoni, Deleted member 55631, IndraBC and 3 others
From what I see around mid 20s the thirst gets so strong there is almost no limit for how low a normie will go for pussy nowadays.. like 400 lb landwhales simping for etc. is this the state of dating market on apps?
Yeah it is, literally no woman ugly enough for guys, dating apps experiments prove this.

From the biological/evolutionary perspective because men don't get pregnant sex is less of a commitment, so our reproductive strategy is more-so about quantity (impregnating as many women as possible to propagate our genetic material into the future), whereas women want quality primarily because they can't reproduce again for 9 months and pregnancy is hard on the body, so women only have genuine desire for men in the top 10% of looks, but men have genuine sexual desire for basically all women in the top 80%, maybe even in the bottom 20% if they're horny enough lol

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni, humanoidsub7, Mio and 2 others
Yeah it is, literally no woman ugly enough for guys, dating apps experiments prove this.

From the biological/evolutionary perspective because men don't get pregnant sex is less of a commitment, so our reproductive strategy is more-so about quantity (impregnating as many women as possible to propagate our genetic material into the future), whereas women want quality primarily because they can't reproduce again for 9 months and pregnancy is hard on the body, so women only have genuine desire for men in the top 10% of looks, but men have genuine sexual desire for basically all women in the top 80%, maybe even in the bottom 20% if they're horny enough lol
Is it gay to want to be a woman? because then you're basically asking for chad cock

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Goth

So is this why I would hook up with landwhales in mid 20s but when I was 18 I had standards and wanted hot girls.

Like my standards dropped I get very horny and aroused from landwhales now I didn’t before?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Idk man. Every Normie on TikTok and Reddit says they see ugly men with beautiful women (I’m sure you’ve heard this)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and FutureSlayer
Idk man. Every Normie on TikTok and Reddit says they see ugly men with beautiful women (I’m sure you’ve heard this)
Must be a joke, normies bow down and lick landwhales feet nowadays...

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, IndraBC and The_Piperoni