Are my cells communicating with me through dreams?

Sasuke177

Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
I just had the craziest dream.

I was at a salad hamburger bar where a fat, balding Italian guy served me two burgers with no bread, just two pieces of meat. He told me to put it in the salad bar (just a hole with lots of salad in it) whilst looking at me like I'm a retard. So I put it in the salad bar, and to my surprise, the burger now grows into a full hamburger with bread and everything, but I can only find one of the hamburgers I put in, and I'm hungry asf after eating the first one. So I take someone else's hamburger that was just sitting in the salad hole, and the motherfucking hamburger has fried oysters in it, but I'm so hungry I don't even care.

I'm just about the eat the fried oyster hamburger when literal 6'3 gigachad skinny prettyboy with bleached curtains, dangling cross earrings, and a harem of literal MILFS walks up to me and hits me in the face and tells my I stole his burger. After being knocked to the ground by his punch, I teleport to a table with the fried Oyster Burger on my plate, and me being a retard, I eat the fried oyster while Gigachad Prettyboy is walking towards me with his harem of MILFs all giggling. After I eat the Fried Oyster burger in like 0.2seconds I grow like 6 inches and the Gigachad and his harem disappear. I'm so surprised by this that I start to look around, and when I look to my left, I see Meghan Markle, the fucking princess of England, with an uncanny joker-looking smile on her face telling me I'm the King of Liverpool without moving her mouth. In my absolute shock I stand up and go to the fat balding Italian only to discover that he's not balding anymore he is fully BALD. For some reason this petrifies me so much that I walk out of the salad hamburger oyster place.

As I walk out of the shop I catch a reflection of me in the window, and I look kinda uncanny and weird but I have a nw -1 hairline instead my of my regular nw 1.5 (must have stole the fat guys hair), and my hair was absolutely beautiful it was bleached, middleparted, and wavy. It looked like a morph of Zayn Malik, Timothee chalamet, and Cameron Hill. After mirin myself in the window, I walk outside and see a collection of beautiful Eastern Mediterranean/Levant looking sexappealmaxxed women, and they are all walking towards me looking at my dick with smiles on their faces, blinding me with the whiteness of their teeth.

I don't normally have dreams like this, and If I do I always turn lucid in them. I've also never ever seen an oyster in my dream before. I can't help but think that my cells are telling me that if I eat more oysters I will become a turbomogger. Are my organs screaming for zinc? I truly don't understand

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and kingpiin
Brutal no reply, dream must have been sent by allah

If what you are saying is true then i think yes, you should eat the oysters. I myself ate 6 oysters today

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177 and kingpiin
Yes, eat raw oysters asap

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177