• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Nah

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
these apes have small mandibles and only forward grown maxillas

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
prominent forward growth does not necessarily involve a prognathic skull. In the case of nicki minaj, the line joining her browridge with the corner of her mouth is oblique with respect the vertical axis, in the case of jordan it is parallel to the vertical axis

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, aesthetic beauty and lemonnz
prominent forward growth does not necessarily involve a prognathic skull. In the case of nicki minaj, the line joining her browridge with the corner of her mouth is oblique with respect the vertical axis, in the case of jordan it is parallel to the vertical axis

View attachment 2853163
It does retard she’s more forward grown than Barrett

They both especially Nicki have recessed mandibles cus how grown their maxillary process is
ao ur saying more projected maxilla is what would make me look like them, in my situation i think longer mandible would make the difference
IMG 4506

It does retard she’s more forward grown than Barrett
ur the retard if you don't see that angle of the brow ridge line is what determines an ape looking skull and not just forward growth. nicki's skull is prognathic because she is black jordan's skull is orthognahic because he is white

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and lemonnz
ur the retard if you don't see that angle of the brow ridge line is what determines an ape looking skull and not just forward growth. nicki's skull is prognathic because she is black jordan's skull is orthognahic because he is white
tf are you even talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"orthognathic skull vs prognathic skull" based on race and then you draw some lines to photos in completely different angles :think:

Looksmax basement race scientist :lul:🤡

Last edited:
Answer

tf are you even talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"orthognathic skull vs prognathic skull" based on race and then you draw some lines to photos in completely different angles :think:

Looksmax basement race scientist :lul:🤡
forget the lines i did not draw them, look at the skulls and observe the sloped forehead on the prognathic skull and the straight forehead in the orthognathic skull. Even if the orthognatic skull is very forward grown it does not look like an ape skull but the prognathic one does. Do you see any resemblance between barrett and an ape? jfl

yes her skull is similar to the PSL1+ one because she is black and has a wide palate. but the thing is that she has a sloped forehead and therefore her skull looks more "ape-like" than jordan's. but cranial base is not limiting forward growth, just look at most white models they have somewhat narrow palates. I'm just saying that forward growth by itself does not have to give an ape-like appearance. And it is very evident, you can see that difference in resemblance to an "ape" between nicki and jordan. you are mixing frontal with lateral profile proportions, and even if they are related, the conclusion can be extracted just from the lateral profile in most cases

yes her skull is similar to the PSL1+ one because she is black and has a wide palate. but the thing is that she has a sloped forehead and therefore her skull looks more "ape-like" than jordan's. but cranial base is not limiting forward growth, just look at most white models they have somewhat narrow palates. I'm just saying that forward growth by itself does not have to give an ape-like appearance. And it is very evident, you can see that difference in resemblance to an "ape" between nicki and jordan. you are mixing frontal with lateral profile proportions, and even if they are related, the conclusion can be extracted just from the lateral profile in most cases
is it possible to have pls 1+ and non ape skull, i think it is impossible to lack some ape trait with it because it comes with extremely projecte prognathic maxilla like an ape but upside is wide pallate and much better maxillary development that is possible on caucasoid skull right insane bones
do you think her maxillary development is still much better than barrett
is hers much more powerful though

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Does the morph fix it not ape like anymore
IMG 1075
IMG 1076

Good forward growth means her mouth can fit a longer dick. It's an evolutionary adaptation, since Nicki definitely loves the BBC.

Barrett also loves the BBC. So the same thing applies.

Good forward growth means her mouth can fit a longer dick. It's an evolutionary adaptation, since Nicki definitely loves the BBC.

Barrett also loves the BBC. So the same thing applies.
IMG 1472