Are North Africans also flooded with Negroids just like Europe?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Have they become darker and more Negroid over the past 50 years?

no arabs just look darker

• +1
Reactions: murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
More black migrants in my city than any other in Europe probably (With the exception of Paristan maybe)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
Niggers will flood any country on earth that has become great due to the white man's hard work and ruin it.
“Niggers” are probably putting more work in your country than your whiny sfcel ass

Also yeah western civilizations were entirely built on the basis of white mans hard work, it was actually white men working in the cotton fields, don’t believe woke propaganda!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, VolcelFTW, Looks234 and 3 others

You realise North Africa has always had blacks there right? Right even the romans and Greeks mention this idiot

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
are you studying medicine yet?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Theres tons of blacks as well as many native nafris who look mulatto/blackish.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and datboijj
Niggers will flood any country on earth that has become great due to the white man's hard work and ruin it.
So you are insinuating that every place on earth that has become great is because of white people

So you are insinuating that every place on earth that has become great is because of white people
Sounds pretty racist to me

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
amazigh is on my top 5 fogger ethnicities

You realise North Africa has always had blacks there right? Right even the romans and Greeks mention this idiot
Not true, black pigment can't be native to a MOUNTAINOUS region literally 30 mins away from Europe by boat. The negroid passing 'North Africans' migrated a while ago from the sahel and live deep within the sahara with their own way of life and customs.

Below you can see what they typically look like, they have berber admixture for the vast majority nowadays.

F23CEJWakAAe0We

• Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not true, black pigment can't be native to a MOUNTAINOUS region literally 30 mins away from Europe by boat. The negroid passing 'North Africans' migrated a while ago from the sahel and live deep within the sahara with their own way of life and customs.

Below you can see what they typically look like, they have berber admixture for the vast majority nowadays.

View attachment 2884264
I said blacks as in black people have lived in NAFRIland for ever even the ROMANS AND GREEKS mentioned this. Are you going to deny the evidence of the greats?

The romans did also mention how most of them were mixing and as time went on they were becoming rarer due to mixing with the Arab Looking Berbers. Which is probably what these lot are.

Nobody mentioned “negroid” I simply said black because not ALL BLACKS are negorid. Hell they even found a BLACK MUMMY in the Libyan desert proving blacks used to roam all of northenr Africa before the Europeans and proto Ayrabs mixed with them but this was Thousands of years ago

• +1
Reactions: crawlspace

?? North Africans have always had a ton of Negroids, they have a lot of Negroid admixture themselves. North African neolithic farmers had 30-40% Subsaharan. They even have recent SSA.

They literally look biracial like mulattos or quadroons

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
My ex says I look hella algerian and she literally has the same features as me. North africans are either lightskins or look arab or look white/ med

I said blacks as in black people have lived in NAFRIland for ever even the ROMANS AND GREEKS mentioned this. Are you going to deny the evidence of the greats?

The romans did also mention how most of them were mixing and as time went on they were becoming rarer due to mixing with the Arab Looking Berbers. Which is probably what these lot are.

Nobody mentioned “negroid” I simply said black because not ALL BLACKS are negorid. Hell they even found a BLACK MUMMY in the Libyan desert proving blacks used to roam all of northenr Africa before the Europeans and proto Ayrabs mixed with them but this was Thousands of years ago
Oh right, I thought you were trying to say they were native to North Africa which is what a lot of low iq we wuz panafricanists like to spout.

• +1
Reactions: Sasarazza