The negroid skull is just caucasoid skull with protruding teeth (phenotypemaxx)

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
At least from the side profile view.
For example bimaxillary protrusion is inherently part of the negroid skull but when a negroid gets 4 premolar extractions and the teeth are pushed back with braces black people’s side profile tends to look more caucasoid and their nose gets taller like these patients below (it’s wild):

IMG 1262

IMG 9064

I understand the bimaxillary protrusion going away after the teeth extractions and braces but I I don’t under why it also caused their noses to be taller???

If you’re full black and want to phenotype max to get this. And if you have wide nose from the front view just get nose job to get slimmer nose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, liberiangrimreaper and caiolindo
For example bimaxillary protrusion is inherently part of the negroid skull but when a negroid gets 4 premolar extractions and the teeth are pushed back with braces black people’s side profile tends to look more caucasoid and their nose gets taller like these patients below (it’s wild):

View attachment 2904250

View attachment 2904251
I understand the bimaxillary protrusion going away after the teeth extractions and braces but I I don’t under why it also caused their noses to be taller???

If you’re full black and want to phenotype max to get this. And if you have wide nose from the front view just get nose job to get slimmer nose.
the noses become taller from their jaws becoming downswung with the lack of support

View attachment 2904250

View attachment 2904251

invisalign also works

Absolutely not at all. EU shape is not a part of this planet. It's just more square and robust looking.

It is from a different world.

Most sissy fags will block my account after this post.
Euskull
Euroskull

Last edited: