Are silicone implants bad?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
My preferred surgeon only does silicone. Should I reconsider? I feel like the cons of silicone are overblown here.

No point if u don’t have a hair as good as mine
2DD6ADCB 4A4E 4FA7 B69C 7BF72A97C82F

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
I never understood why you still use the forum - you dont even need it
What one shitty frauded pic doesn’t mean shit I need leanmax motivation

What one shitty frauded pic doesn’t mean shit I need leanmax motivation
You dont even need to leanmax your bone structure is good enough leanmaxxing will help but being over 12% doesnt diminish your value as much as it would everyone else

Silicone implants can tear through the screws that hold them in place. Use your brain, think about what the hardness and durability of silicone? Do you really want that in your skull for the rest of your life?

Get PEEK or titanium or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
You dont even need to leanmax your bone structure is good enough leanmaxxing will help but being over 12% doesnt diminish your value as much as it would everyone else
Im 20+% bf tho I’m in a diet

Ur an actual loser btw. I still can’t believe u posted a ‘candid’ of yourself and larper that u have friends. :lul:
Nigga idk what to tell u it’s real and zoomed

Im 20+% bf tho I’m in a diet
You can still get foids you dont need to be on the forum to leanmax, theres no need for you to do anything else

You can still get foids you dont need to be on the forum to leanmax, theres no need for you to do anything else
If this foid I’m posting about now goes right I’ll probably ban my account until we break up

Silicone implants can tear through the screws that hold them in place. Use your brain, think about what the hardness and durability of silicone? Do you really want that in your skull for the rest of your life?

Get PEEK or titanium or nothing.
Yeah but surely it’s a different form of silicone than the ones they put in breasts. I think I’ll just ask the surgeon

If this foid I’m posting about now goes right I’ll probably ban my account until we break up
perma ban it, why do you even bother coming on here?

3357446 IMG 20230407 WA00333

This is the ideal Man , Giga-Chad Incarnate :chad: :feelshah::feelsshh::Comfy::feelshmm::feelsmage::heart::coffee::fire:

Ur an utter subhuman not joking. Ur manlet height and feminine face will only get u to be her emotions slave until she finds a real man that she’ll allow herself to be fucked by

Ur an utter subhuman not joking. Ur manlet height and feminine face will only get u to be her emotions slave until she finds a real man that she’ll allow herself to be fucked by
5´11 isn’t that short also I have a pretty masculine face I’m still young it’ll get better

• JFL
5´11 isn’t that short also I have a pretty masculine face I’m still young it’ll get better
Oh so ur 5’11 now JFL @anoright
Also aren’t u like 20
ur a gigacoper and there’s a reason u have 20k posts here
U ARE A LOSER IN REAL LIFE

Nigga im no @Amnesia
At what point will you be satisfied? I fear that even after I get surgeries done it wont be enough and I will be left unsatisfied and wanting more dont let that happen to you

• +1
At what point will you be satisfied? I fear that even after I get surgeries done it wont be enough and I will be left unsatisfied and wanting more dont let that happen to you
I think with 5 PSL at least, anyone can be happy

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
I think with 5 PSL at least, anyone can be happy
Exactly I dont believe you need to mog the entire population because its not possible anyway so long as you are an outlier and decently gl I think I would be content

• +1
Also aren’t u like 20
He's actually 5'7. He claimed to be 5'8 when he first joined so just deduct an inch from that to get his real height.

• JFL
Exactly I dont believe you need to mog the entire population because its not possible anyway so long as you are an outlier and decently gl I think I would be content
I think 5 PSL is the point where it can halo ur social abilities. Which is what I want since I’m kind of socially awkward

Also aren’t u like 20
Why u keep tagging @anoright