Fillers > facial implants

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze
It’s no secret in this forum about my transformation only using fillers.

While I’m also in favor of facial implants like jaw angles, chin and infraorbitals, I don’t believe this is the only way to obtain a sharp and wide jaw.

I was born with a very concave narrow jaw and recessed round chin. As consequence I was socially inept and virgin until mid 20s. After I changed my face with the only option viable and available to me (fillers) I went all in to achieve the results I always wanted.

My goal is to have the same jaw as Brad Pit or Tom Cruise

after looking like this my life changed as you can’t imagine.

For the future I will and I WILL slowly but surely transition to implants because I’m not against it, but the goal of this post is to show that it is possible to improve your jaw as much as I did with filler and with 0 risk of migration and bloat. I had this much filler for years and I look leaner than in my before pictures.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, highT, mvp2v1 and 6 others
How many ml of fillers do u need every 6 months to mantain the results?

can you give further details, how come it wont migrate?

whats the upkeep like for this and estimated cost

wait until @RealSurgerymax hear about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, greycel, reptiles and 4 others
can you give further details, how come it wont migrate?

whats the upkeep like for this and estimated cost
Fillers stick to the tissues like JB weld because they are HA

Fillers stick to the tissues like JB weld because they are HA, this are the words of my doctor

fuark this makes me wanna get them i was against filler in general before this but this looks really good

what were the costs

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, CreepyJewel1, reptiles and 2 others
@BlackpillRemedy

While I’m also in favor of facial implants like jaw angles, chin and infraorbitals, I don’t believe this is the only way to obtain a sharp and wide jaw.

I was born with a very concave narrow jaw and recessed round chin. As consequence I was socially inept and virgin until mid 20s. After I changed my face with the only option viable and available to me (fillers) I went all in to achieve the results I always wanted.

For the future I will and I WILL slowly but surely transition to implants because I’m not against it, but the goal of this post is to show that it is possible to improve your jaw as much as I did with filler and with 0 risk of migration and bloat. I had this much filler for years and I look leaner than in my before pictures.

Fillers wouldn’t work if you’re recessed tho

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
fuark this makes me wanna get them i was against filler in general before this but this looks really good

what were the costs
Depends on your country and your doctor. Mine is 600$ -700$ per syringe. Yeah sure implants could be cheaper but as I said, this option wasn’t viable for me when I started

Depends on your country and your doctor. Mine is 600$ -700$ per syringe. Yeah sure implants could be cheaper but as I said, this option wasn’t viable for me when I started

over for me gotta get fulltime job before i start then

Fillers wouldn’t work if you’re recessed tho
Depends, I did have a great base, I remember Dr. Eppley told me I am a great canvas lol. But yeah ffiller basically builds on what you already have

Depends, I did have a great base, I remember Dr. Eppley told me I am a great canvas lol. But yeah ffiller basically builds on what you already have
How long u using fillers and when do you refill them?

over for me gotta get fulltime job before i start then
Yeah. So with implants not only you need like 30-50k in cash, but also double that in case you get botched or you get any other complications with can also impact your employment. With fillers you can go little by little and stop whenever you feel comfortable and then when you are ready you can get implants after most of the filler gets dissolver by your body with yeah can take some years but if anything gives you more time to save more money

spreading misinformation theory, enjoy when the fillers migrate and u just look bloated asf

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TheMilkMan and kiyopon
4-5 years, I get a touch up every 6 months or every 12
How did your life change after getting fillers, what did you experience?

Which surgeries were u planning to do?
the things that would help me the most are probably drilled hole canthoplasty, upper lip filler or a lip lift, saddled infra orbital implants and jaw implants. however the only things i really need are the first two. the other ones are just me being autistic. leaning down should give me a good enough jaw

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
but not permanent fillers

the things that would help me the most are probably drilled hole canthoplasty, upper lip filler or a lip lift, saddled infra orbital implants and jaw implants. however the only things i really need are the first two. the other ones are just me being autistic. leaning down should give me a good enough jaw
And you probably will never get them jfl

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, nofap, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
but not permanent fillers

Yeah I would never use permanent only HA

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
And you probably will never get them jfl
already making plans for the cantho. but anyways even if ur right id still have more appeal than you in the west by a landslide… brutal

Implants can cause infections years later....

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
but seriously holy shit. I assume it's a nice ascension you went through, I plan to get Radiesse or HA fillers, I have no cheekbones and a round, feminine but prominent jaw

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
wait until @RealSurgerymax hear about this
Realsurgerymax is just making autistic threads with no application whereas op has ascended with fillers.
I'll happily live my 20's being a chad and the rest of my life being a normie if fillers migrate in the long term

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, humanoidsub7, lebronjames23 and 4 others
but seriously holy shit. I assume it's a nice ascension you went through, I plan to get Radiesse or HA fillers, I have no cheekbones and a round, feminine but prominent jaw
Yeah, I’ve been told that I am handsome by many women. I get treated like a man and not a kid anymore. I honestly feel much better mentally, to put it into perspective, I was close of going ER but I’m glad i went this path and see my true potential and it’s only going to get better because I will get implants some time in the future and fine tune then with fillers. I think is not smart to not to use all the tools in your disposal.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, lebronjames23, EliteMewing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Realsurgerymax is just making autistic threads with no application whereas op has ascended with fillers.
I'll happily live my 20's being a chad and the rest of my life being a normie if fillers migrate in the long term
That nigga ignored me when I ask real questions and for results. Mf says go to a zoom call. I ask when and how. No answer. Fucking retard got upset I didn’t agree with his autistic followers that called him a doctor when he’s just an incel who learned 3d cad design and decided to bank on the incel community through memes.

To op how do you feel about the fillers later on migrating. Look at Kylie Jenner. She can’t even hide it anymore and liars like a bloatcel due to years of fillers.

That nigga ignored me when I ask real questions and for results. Mf says go to a zoom call. I ask when and how. No answer. Fucking retard got upset I didn’t agree with his autistic followers that called him a doctor when he’s just an incel who learned 3d cad design and decided to bank on the incel community through memes.

To op how do you feel about the fillers later on migrating. Look at Kylie Jenner. She can’t even hide it anymore and liars like a bloatcel due to years of fillers.
she got her cheeks overfilled and probably the lips too. Also I’m sure she gained some weight.

I believe I had fillers for longer than her and I yet to see results of migration.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
she got her cheeks overfilled and probably the lips too. Also I’m sure she gained some weight.

I believe I had fillers for longer than her and I yet to see results of migration.
Ain’t no way bro she’s been having them since 16 or some shii. And she’s like 30 now

Looks really good op
Now I don’t know what to believe
You said fillers won’t migrate
Another one that fillers bloat you in the long term

• +1
Looks really good op
Now I don’t know what to believe
You said fillers won’t migrate
Another one that fillers bloat you in the long term
They don’t migrate, but if you over fill the cheeks and zygos then yeah you will look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and its_over
How many mls did you need for the foundation? Also its crazy how much the filler have boosted your collagen and skin texture.

Dude your jaw looked fucking good here
25AE74D9 1440 4400 A6D8 F9F2C9373A6E

Why the fuck would you keep adding filler and go to this? Too much chin height looks more like handsome squidward than a handsome square jaw
AC77AD08 9DD8 4CFB 9BC7 F00063BE514A

This isn’t a insult btw bro you have had a great ascension and provide value to the forum and I sure you mean good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, mvp2v1, Mrxshmallow and 3 others
People don’t get realsurgerymax makes money off people getting implants. He has a clear financial benefit to shit on fillers and promote surgery and thus his own services. Obvious bias

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win and 5.5psl
Dude your jaw looked fucking good here
View attachment 2823882
Why the fuck would you keep adding filler and go to this? Too much chin height looks more like handsome squidward than a handsome square jaw
View attachment 2823883

This isn’t a insult btw bro you have had a great ascension and provide value to the forum and I sure you mean good
Bro the bottom pic is just lens distortion lol

• Woah
People don’t get realsurgerymax makes money off people getting implants. He has a clear financial benefit to shit on fillers and promote surgery and thus his own services. Obvious bias
Yeah also I remember another user who got implants wasn’t satisfied and had to get them out even to the design was very good but the result you get depends a lot of your soft tissues and many other variables. Eppley told me that almost everyone gets a revision after a jaw implant which is a lot more money and recovery time

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and lebronjames23
Yeah also I remember another user who got implants wasn’t satisfied and had to get them out even to the design was very good but the result you get depends a lot of your soft tissues and many other variables. Eppley told me that almost everyone gets a revision after a jaw implant which is a lot more money and recovery time

@Cheat_Win how do you avoid accidentally crushing the filler in your sleep ? also what ha filler do you use and have you thought about self injecting ? pls answer man

Kinda interesting that the only people on this forum that talk about filler migration are the ones that never tried them in a first place while those who actually did never had any kind of migration. Great ascension OP.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, lebronjames23, Sodoku and 1 other person
Also OP does it feel like a real bone when you press on it or squeeze it and can you even do any of that? What if someone punches a person with fillers in the face is it gonna migrate?

• +1
Reactions: Kaz, lebronjames23 and Sodoku
someone selling implants is against everything besides implants, who would've thought.
He is convincing tho

• JFL
Reactions: fl0w
@Cheat_Win how do you avoid accidentally crushing the filler in your sleep ? also what ha filler do you use and have you thought about self injecting ? pls answer man
I use Juvederm Volux for jaw and Juvederm Voluma for the chin and midface. A tiny amount of Juvederm Volbella for the under eye groove.

How do I avoid sleeping over my fillers? I just sleep like a vampire 🧛‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Also OP does it feel like a real bone when you press on it or squeeze it and can you even do any of that? What if someone punches a person with fillers in the face is it gonna migrate?
Yeah and this happens with silicone implants which defeats the purpose of an implant. Fillers you gotta treat them right and they will treat you right, don’t ever abuse them or take them for granted, you have liquid gold in your face so take care of it. I believe filler is great only for young bros in their early 20s, but as skin sags I believe so will the filler, so this is why I will get implants sometime but in the meantime I’m living my best possible life while saving up a lot of cash to get the best doctor in the US to get implants made of peek

filler seems like a huge hit or miss on realself every surgeon is promoting it like i think they would know if it was that risky

but at the same time on r/plasticsurgery there’s SO many cases of migration

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Yeah. So with implants not only you need like 30-50k in cash, but also double that in case you get botched or you get any other complications with can also impact your employment. With fillers you can go little by little and stop whenever you feel comfortable and then when you are ready you can get implants after most of the filler gets dissolver by your body with yeah can take some years but if anything gives you more time to save more money

You can dissolve filler also, if injected not a log. I agree on everything you said and filler is viable.

I had decent result with just a few ml. Will definitely use filler again after implants.

While you did ascend, I think you overdid a bit the jaw, like you were great since the first time you ascended and posted B/A.

Btw; implants properly designed and with bone involved (genio and bimax) work great if you know what to do.

And not to mention, Zygo shaving (ZSO) is obscure and doesn’t have many B/A like zygo implants

Last edited: