Filler = Artificial Fat, Implants = Artificial Bone

This is my transformation of 4 years with filler

Looks gay and fake.

Implants mog. Can't wait to finish my cut and expose you all filler mongers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and nofap
Opie is right.

I got almost every implants under the sun and my face looks absolutely natural :

-Jaw angle implants
-Supraorbital implants
-Infraorbital implants
-Osteotomy in the form of a genioplasty

However, now everybody can notice filler users, female or male, because of their uncanny look and plasticky appearance.

Nothing trumps osteotomies and implants.

You need at least 15ml+ of fillers injected in your jaw to try to mimick the effects of implants but it's only temporary.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, fuxkdakikez, tom69 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, reptiles and VenatorLuparius
It's a good temporary fix until u get implants

Btw how long after bsso can jaw angle implants be done and how much are they?

I don’t expect a man selling implants to say good things about filler. Implants have risks of bodily rejection, scar tissue formation, enlarged pores, etc. there are pros and cons to both options. Be a proper salesman and tell the truth
Implants can have complications like infections (so can filler) and other surgical risks but they're not as grave (although can be a big waste of time and money.)
Maybe you should learn to read

It's a good temporary fix until u get implants

Btw how long after bsso can jaw angle implants be done and how much are they?
4 Months.
Depends where you want to go. There is a large pass-through cost of having surgery (going to OR, undergoing anesthesia, using the recovery facilities) Usually about 15-17K if custom titanium/PEEK. You will hear lower quotes using silicone, or leaving out some of the costs like anesthesia and facility fee

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and trueceI
This is my transformation of 4 years with filler

i hope it side profile it looks much better, buddy.

From front looks Mr Ken uncanny.

Instant Gratification
Using filler as bone might look amazing at first, and all of the before and afters on social media that go viral are minutes after. But they WILL eventually flatten out, migrate and cause a bloated/fat appearance which is completely counter productive to the initial goal of creating facial angularity. On the other hand implants will be swollen at first and need several months to see the final results.

Thicker Consistency (G Prime) is a complete cope
They never stabilize, solidify or integrate into the soft tissue. A gel in the skin will migrate - always seemed like common sense to me but now many studies with MRIs are confirming this. At least fat grafts will become ingrown with blood vessels and stabilize because of living integration into the recipient site.

They don't lift tissue, they will sag it.
Implants are anchored to bone with screws while fillers are hanging in the soft tissue envelope and gravity always wins. Filler will just weigh your face down and it will descend (sag) even more in the long run.

Blocking Lymphatic Drainage
Which causes bloating and recently questions have been raised about a connection to cancer because of this. Fat grafting won't do this (to anywhere near the extent)

It's not easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase
You will pretty much never be able to "find" the filler and 100% dissolve it all. Other fillers (Scultra and Radiesse) have no option for dissolving at all.

It doesn't resorb in a year or two
Almost any plastic surgeon will admit they have realized this in the last few years. It was originally thought that it all resorbs in a year but now we have found out it doesn't resorb very much, just migrates a lot.

Deep filler injections have extreme medical risks that implants don't
No one ever went blind or lost their nose to necrosis from implants, because there is no risk of occluding the blood vessels in an implants surgery. Implants can have complications like infections (so can filler) and other surgical risks but they're not as grave (although can be a big waste of time and money.)

You can get botched by fillers just like with real surgery
Almost all the "Botched Plastic Surgery" in the news is fillers, not surgery. Botched celebs seem like 75% injectables and 25% bad facelifts.

When fillers are appropriate
When you need soft tissue augmentation and don't have much fat to harvest for fat grafting. Fillers were originally made for HIV and cancer patients who have facial wasting. In almost every scenario it's not the ideal choice, just a cheap solution for cheap looking results.
Permanent fillers are the worst, even not recommended by many surgeons.

Implants can have infection risks months or years later

I’ve always wondered if there is any long term impact with implantation, hypothetically isn’t there risk for increased risk for cancer? when you age and your skeletal bone gets smaller (I know it’s really not that much) but wouldn’t it start to look uncanny if the procedure was done right a long time ago beforehand?

I’ve always had this question ever since I started browsing in 2022 and I never had it answered.

Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, agoostis, reptiles and 2 others

Is just the lighting, my jaw looks natural

Other than the mentolavial fold it looks natural

Also @RealSurgerymax would anything happen to implants if I'm on hgh during them

Other than the mentolavial fold it looks natural

Also @RealSurgerymax would anything happen to implants if I'm on hgh during them
Deep mentolavial fold also occur naturally and is a trait of many. Just like Michael Mando look him up

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Pdo = artificial skin?

Last edited:
Opie is right.

I got almost every implants under the sun and my face looks absolutely natural :

-Jaw angle implants
-Supraorbital implants
-Infraorbital implants
-Osteotomy in the form of a genioplasty

However, now everybody can notice filler users, female or male, because of their uncanny look and plasticky appearance.

Nothing trumps osteotomies and implants.

You need at least 15ml+ of fillers injected in your jaw to try to mimick the effects of implants but it's only temporary.
Pics?!?

When will u start using verteporfin

• +1
Reactions: nofap
unrelated but any opinion on forehead reduction for men?

I prefer implants.

I tried filler, and honestly the result is good but it flattens a bit. I will use them onlt as a touch-up in the future. That’s where they’re good.

I’ll get Infra, Supra and Zygo implant soon,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, VenatorLuparius, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Implants can have infection risks months or years later
no they can’t

After the initial months of healing and they are completely closed to the outside world they can’t become contaminated.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, jon_chase89, Axii and 3 others
no they can’t

After the initial months of healing and they are completely closed to the outside world they can’t become contaminated.
then I trust what you're saying but I know permanent fillers suck

cocorubyskin.com.au

The Ugly Truth about Permanent Facial Fillers (Dermal Filler Injections)

Facial Fillers: The Ugly Truth about Permanent Facial Fillers from the skin experts at Coco Ruby. Click here for more information on this important topic!
cocorubyskin.com.au

cosmeticconnection.com.au

Are permanent dermal fillers safe? - Cosmetic Connection

With the progression of the cosmetic industry in recent years, the number of dermal filler types available has expanded rapidly. Knowing the pros and cons of each type of dermal...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9699653/

So how come as an absolute jawless subhuman I ascended hard 3 years ago with fillers? Mind you the initial results wore off in 2 weeks tops due to loss of angularity. I definitely did NOT need fat
What about fillers to the zygos and cheekbones

Instant Gratification
Using filler as bone might look amazing at first, and all of the before and afters on social media that go viral are minutes after. But they WILL eventually flatten out, migrate and cause a bloated/fat appearance which is completely counter productive to the initial goal of creating facial angularity. On the other hand implants will be swollen at first and need several months to see the final results.
finally someone with basic common sense exposing all these filler "ascensions" for the scam they are. every monkey can administer a syringe to fill your face with overpriced shit that will migrate within a week.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
B
O
N
E
S
M
A
S
H
I
N
G

Even norms are becoming blackballed about underage filler looking like shit. There's countless TikTok's of women complaining about it and warning about how it makes the underages worse.

Infraorbital Implants are best.
View attachment 2822171

Sometimes infra implants will over-skeletonize with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin and that can be smoothed out with a small fat grafting procedure.
interesting case.

Regarding dark under eye circles with no under-eye-exposure and tight eye-lids, would you consider fillers, fat grafting or infraorbital implants in that case? since it seems like it is only a volume issue that could be fixed with additional volume and doesn't require a hard base e.g. from implants.

@Lorsss deleted his Under-eye-area fat grafting threads or I would have linked them.

interesting case.

Regarding dark under eye circles with no under-eye-exposure and tight eye-lids, would you consider fillers, fat grafting or infraorbital implants in that case? since it seems like it is only a volume issue that could be fixed with additional volume and doesn't require a hard base e.g. from implants.

@Lorsss deleted his Under-eye-area fat grafting threads or I would have linked them.

Avoid under eye filler. It migrates and doesn’t fix the problem.

another thing to consider:

Implants need to be less drastic to have a likely better result. That’s why most wraparound don’t match the neck, the mouth and zygos. Or bloated people with them, become uncanny.

skin thickness, design, placement also matters. Always do your research.

So pro/cons

Filler;

- Cheaper
- More precise if you got money
- Can dissolve it you use the cortect brand

- Can’t be done forever
- Can migrate
- Angularity is gone after a few months.

Implants

1. Fixes the issue forever
2. Good for having versatility
3. Now that silicone isn’t used much anymore, it’s far more resistant

Cons

1. Placement / Desigm
2. Risk of injection (rare with peek)

So its

Bone (ostetomy / soft tissue) > implants > fillers.

Implants definitely win for jaw angles (compared to chin Wing) and zygo (ZSO is just obscure and very very rare to be performed).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Corleone
Avoid under eye filler. It migrates and doesn’t fix the problem.
Yes, exactly, that‘s why I was asking if fat grafting is a viable permanent solution.

Yes, exactly, that‘s why I was asking if fat grafting is a viable permanent solution.

Id say fat graft is more risky. Injection into arteries around eyes can be life threatening

I prefer infra-orbital implant.

Even lower bleph is a better option.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yes but it usually isn't.

You don't strip the masseter from the origin (zygo) during cheek reduction, but you do disinsert it from the mandible during jaw angle implants. In principle you can do these procedures together.
I love u giant - ur biggest fan

Shaving it down is not a good idea bc the tissue above it hardens in the process. Usually you need to take out the bone from underneath to deproject the radix.
No like if it becomes to projected from lefort II is what I’m saying so it wouldn’t the radix or wouldn’t it be

Im thinking about getting infras at 19, do you think it’s a good idea? I have an overall good eye area and have good supras, but my undereye bags are ruining my look and making me look always tired and bad.

I’m located in Italy fyi.
Where in Italy are u from go to pagoni giant collab

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
4 Months.
Depends where you want to go. There is a large pass-through cost of having surgery (going to OR, undergoing anesthesia, using the recovery facilities) Usually about 15-17K if custom titanium/PEEK. You will hear lower quotes using silicone, or leaving out some of the costs like anesthesia and facility fee
Can u do jaw angles before bsso?

You don't strip the masseter from the origin (zygo) during cheek reduction, but you do disinsert it from the mandible during jaw angle implants. In principle you can do these procedures together.

How do you reattach it? Can you even reattach it?

How to minimize the bloating/inflammed Barbie doll look. I’ve seen some post ops and having seen some of these you can tell they had something inserted. Like I could tell he got his cheekbones done since the under eye area is still hollow. Even with fat grafting he looks slightly off.
this guy's ascension was insane tbh

true hardmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
@RealSurgerymax you might have answered this before but, for eye area which one is better: a canthopexy or a canthoplastyy?

Also, with which surgeon do you guys work when it comes to eye area, if that's something you guys are already doing ofc.

fillers are shit for the areas people want to use them the most for here, like the jaw because it simply requires too much of it to make any difference whatsoever (each side of the jaw needs like 3ml for you to notice anything) and the more you use the higher the chance of migration.

they are great for issues that require minimal amounts, there's no implants for the lips for example and if you have asymmetry that can be fixed with less than 1ml, mid-face also tends to require less than 1 ml to soften nasolabial folds for example (and paranasal implants have their own list of issues even if they do resolve it, they are literally covered by MtF transition surgery)

the threads I've been practicing with don't have the issues with not dissolving completely luckily, but they are not useful unless you're fixing very minor issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Sodoku and UZB_Strebl
this guy's ascension was insane tbh

true hardmaxxer
Have you seen his before? Apparently he didn’t do much. The biggest thing was LL but facial wise it was only small implants I think to get rid of his bug eyes from my convo with him.

fillers are shit for the areas people want to use them the most for here, like the jaw because it simply requires too much of it to make any difference whatsoever (each side of the jaw needs like 3ml for you to notice anything) and the more you use the higher the chance of migration.

they are great for issues that require minimal amounts, there's no implants for the lips for example and if you have asymmetry that can be fixed with less than 1ml, mid-face also tends to require less than 1 ml to soften nasolabial folds for example (and paranasal implants have their own list of issues even if they do resolve it, they are literally covered by MtF transition surgery)

the threads I've been practicing with don't have the issues with not dissolving completely luckily, but they are not useful unless you're fixing very minor issues.
What are you referring when you talk about threads?

Have you seen his before? Apparently he didn’t do much. The biggest thing was LL but facial wise it was only small implants I think to get rid of his bug eyes from my convo with him.
I thought he did bimax too? I could swear he mentioned bimax in one of his vids. Either way, true maxxer. He's looking like a legit chadlite

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Even norms are becoming blackballed about underage filler looking like shit. There's countless TikTok's of women complaining about it and warning about how it makes the underages worse.

Infraorbital Implants are best.
View attachment 2822171

Sometimes infra implants will over-skeletonize with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin and that can be smoothed out with a small fat grafting procedure.

@RealSurgerymax what if you inject it in your face every 3 months to make it look sharper ? Also most jaw surgeons aren't like you most are dog shit with sub par results when you go of the market who the hell do we turn to with fillers I've seen trillions of good results most jaw angles look like shit because tbe surgeon has no eye for aesthetics

Stop deceiving people please, thanks

what about fat graft ? does it lift the skin/add volume ?

my undereyes fat have slided down on my naso fold

Lol at the cope on here, bones and implants are literally the underlying support structure over which soft tissue and fillers lay. If the underlying support is lacking the result won't last period.

Speaking of infection risks, what do you think of placing chin and jaw angle implants endoscopically all through a single submental incision like Oscar Ramirez? He wrote a paper detailing the technique, but as far as I know no one else seems to have adopted it.

Last edited: