(THEORETICAL) Permanent lip/mouth widening results w/o SURGERY

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
*tldr use mouth stretching device with volufiline*

You heard it boyo, here we go:

-Lips are stretchable soft tissue, their shape and size are determined by your genetics, you stretch them everyday when you talk & like all soft tissue their shape & size can be stretched into a different permanent position & shape from baseline (that is, after a VERY long time - you may see quick "results" but in order for them to be permanent you have to make that mouth expander a part of your body 8 hours a day everyday for at least a full year)

-Stretching your lips, beside the lips themselves, involves other surrounding soft tissue/muscles, fat stores, etc. includes cheeks & cheek muscles, lips and lip muscles, skin, thats it

-Lip widening is achieved either through permanent change in how the lips rest in their undisturbed state, that is, without any short term stretching, and through lip fillers/surgery with Eppley

-To alter the lips to such extent, without surgery, that their resting position is such that they are actually wider, more symmetrical, etc, ie. in a certain desired position ie. permanent resting place, we must alter the way the lip muscles and surrounding muscles, as well as other soft tissue, act in accordance with the new lip position/behavior, which includes the cheeks as well

-In other words, the entirety of the facial soft tissue must adapt to the changes, as well as the lips themselves aka muscles and the fat tissue

-Fillers can achieve this, as by getting filler injections after you have stretched the lips enough will keep them in the stretched position which was before getting the actual fillers. Fillers make the lips plumper, fuller, thus basically "bloat" them into a certain size and position. Think of it as fat tissue grafts from your stomach to your lips. Basically you increased the amount your lips contain fat thus permanently changed their structure and look, as well as size and position.

-Since you're not gonna inject roids or do "lip muscle workouts" (they don't work) you're certainly not gonna depend on some magical lip muscle hypertrophy in order to fix your resting lip position. Neither will you actually achieve hypertrophy in the lips, because those muscles are different and obviously made to not hypertrophy with use as you use them basically every day.

TL;DR

With all of this basic knowledge combined, we can conclude that:

-a combination of sleep-friendly, really wide (8-12cm) mouth appliances that allow you to keep your mouth and lips closed while sleeping & allowing you to mew (so u don't get recessed from continued use) comfortable for use during sleep (8h a day) and quality enough for long term use (which means no rusty material as you will need to wash frequently) and
-Something akin to volufiline in order to stimulate fat storage in the lips (topical filler literally) all the while stretching the mouth in order to reset the position of the cheeks relative to the mouth & the mouth muscles as well as lip width and position themselves all the while stimulating the accumulation of fat into the lips themselves should actually bring permanent change to lip position thus permanent results.

One would do these 2 things at the same time continuously for 2+ years for certain permanent results & report back to us 😊 for the sake of looksmaxing (bro)science

Personally, this is probably what im gonna do, and you can expect before & after pics in a couple months on this thread with different time stamps (after stretching only, after stretching + volufiline at 3 months, 6 and 12) now as for permanent results timestamp i probably wont have the balls to stop so I might send it in here at the 2 year point tbh. might start in a couple weeks. post thoughts and opinions

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, ErbCel, Prettyboys_AboveAll and 3 others
inb4 "henlo guys dis is indian tech support, i will considenr suicid becuz of nasiolabial folds becus of mouf stretch dewaice"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Lonenely sigma, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
heres a foid talking about volufiline

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and sportsmogger
inb4 "henlo guys dis is indian tech support, i will considenr suicid becuz of nasiolabial folds becus of mouf stretch dewaice"
i already got them kek idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: leir and sportsmogger
Sounds slightly legit, just gonna be patient and let you record ur results first tho I'm not betting on a theory in .org(YET)

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Gonna bookmark this to maybe widen my slightly too narrow lips

• +1
Mouthtaping for years improved my lip width so this is legit.
I even noticed that when I floss my teeth, I get wider lips for a while, so stretching the tissues may have an effect if done for long enough.

• +1
Reactions: hydraiskami and irrumator praetor

-Lips are stretchable soft tissue, their shape and size are determined by your genetics, you stretch them everyday when you talk & like all soft tissue their shape & size can be stretched into a different permanent position & shape from baseline (that is, after a VERY long time - you may see quick "results" but in order for them to be permanent you have to make that mouth expander a part of your body 8 hours a day everyday for at least a full year)

-Stretching your lips, beside the lips themselves, involves other surrounding soft tissue/muscles, fat stores, etc. includes cheeks & cheek muscles, lips and lip muscles, skin, thats it

-Lip widening is achieved either through permanent change in how the lips rest in their undisturbed state, that is, without any short term stretching, and through lip fillers/surgery with Eppley

-To alter the lips to such extent, without surgery, that their resting position is such that they are actually wider, more symmetrical, etc, ie. in a certain desired position ie. permanent resting place, we must alter the way the lip muscles and surrounding muscles, as well as other soft tissue, act in accordance with the new lip position/behavior, which includes the cheeks as well

-In other words, the entirety of the facial soft tissue must adapt to the changes, as well as the lips themselves aka muscles and the fat tissue

-Fillers can achieve this, as by getting filler injections after you have stretched the lips enough will keep them in the stretched position which was before getting the actual fillers. Fillers make the lips plumper, fuller, thus basically "bloat" them into a certain size and position. Think of it as fat tissue grafts from your stomach to your lips. Basically you increased the amount your lips contain fat thus permanently changed their structure and look, as well as size and position.

-Since you're not gonna inject roids or do "lip muscle workouts" (they don't work) you're certainly not gonna depend on some magical lip muscle hypertrophy in order to fix your resting lip position. Neither will you actually achieve hypertrophy in the lips, because those muscles are different and obviously made to not hypertrophy with use as you use them basically every day.

TL;DR

-a combination of sleep-friendly, really wide (8-12cm) mouth appliances that allow you to keep your mouth and lips closed while sleeping & allowing you to mew (so u don't get recessed from continued use) comfortable for use during sleep (8h a day) and quality enough for long term use (which means no rusty material as you will need to wash frequently) and
-Something akin to volufiline in order to stimulate fat storage in the lips (topical filler literally) all the while stretching the mouth in order to reset the position of the cheeks relative to the mouth & the mouth muscles as well as lip width and position themselves all the while stimulating the accumulation of fat into the lips themselves should actually bring permanent change to lip position thus permanent results.

One would do these 2 things at the same time continuously for 2+ years for certain permanent results & report back to us 😊 for the sake of looksmaxing (bro)science

Personally, this is probably what im gonna do, and you can expect before & after pics in a couple months on this thread with different time stamps (after stretching only, after stretching + volufiline at 3 months, 6 and 12) now as for permanent results timestamp i probably wont have the balls to stop so I might send it in here at the 2 year point tbh. might start in a couple weeks. post thoughts and opinions
Something important you should take into account is the bone underneath meaning if you’re a recessed dog this result albeit better mouth area but noticeable wrinkling with naso folds if you are starting to notice them in your face

• +1
Matter of fact just get this combo and try it out already have the mouth guard myself

• +1
Matter of fact just get this combo and try it out already have the mouth guard myself

What would this achieve?

Means shit pulling your skin constantly will stretch the skin causing wrinkles. Just like corrugation from continuous frowning
Do you know any other way or are you a retarded surgerycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and irrumator praetor
Do you know any other way or are you a retarded surgerycel
There's a thread on Quora of a nigga expanding his lips without surgery and he provided a solution for wrinkling. Don't remember shit tho

There's a thread on Quora of a nigga expanding his lips without surgery and he provided a solution for wrinkling. Don't remember shit tho
What? Is it that fat guy?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
watched pls keep us updated

• +1
8months is enough

@Phillybeard1996

• +1
watched pls keep us updated
im gonna do that after i finish my other thread tbh closing in on 1 month for hood maxing and tbqh volufiline ain't doing shit

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Mouthtaping for years improved my lip width so this is legit.
I even noticed that when I floss my teeth, I get wider lips for a while, so stretching the tissues may have an effect if done for long enough.
How to mouthtape?

surely this will just cause wrinkles and/or nasolabial folds?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

TL;DR

I think this works, because it worked of me unknowingly. I wear retainers and they make my mouth rest in such a position which slightly stretches my lips. What I want to ask is if there is a way to reverse this change? Can I go back to narrower lips somehow?

TL;DR

This is what I did with biobloc, my lips changed