Are supraorbital implants the only way to fix UEE?

bump Need answers pls

Just mew bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
fat graft to upper eyelid area has some potential, but will not mog supra's if you are really subhuman

• +1
Reactions: tom69, 5.5psl, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
fat graft to upper eyelid area has some potential, but will not mog supra's if you are really subhuman
im not subhuman but my uee Is pretty bad

Eyebrow lowering botox

You can use botox to lower your eyebrow area which sometimes has the added effect of getting rid of UEE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Reformed and goo25
How does that work tho? I thought eyebrows distance depended on the orbital bone.
Your frontalis muscle is relaxed which has the added effect of lowering the position of the eyebrow.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Your frontalis muscle is relaxed which has the added effect of lowering the position of the eyebrow.
But when I relax mine naturally they move up. Does it depend on the person?

Fat transfer

But when I relax mine naturally they move up. Does it depend on the person?
Your muscle is weakened a little causing the brow region to droop down a little. They're basically lowered to what you'd normally get through forcing your frontalis muscle to lower aka squintmaxxing except there is no tension so brows lowered through botox give both a lowered look and look relaxed as opposed to the active tension needed that becomes very visually apparent through squintmaxxing.

• +1
Your muscle is weakened a little causing the brow region to droop down a little. They're basically lowered to what you'd normally get through forcing your frontalis muscle to lower aka squintmaxxing except there is no tension so brows lowered through botox give both a lowered look and look relaxed as opposed to the active tension needed that becomes very visually apparent through squintmaxxing.
Why is this not talked about more here jfl? Seems like an easy looksmax

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and humanoidsub7
Why is this not talked about more here jfl? Seems like an easy looksmax
Not many people know about it or think to do it. I also heard most cosmetic surgeons don't really know how to do it, that or they're too eager to raise your brows instead because they're blue pilled af. One of those results is from a user here. Here if you wanna take a peek.

• +1
Not many people know about it or think to do it. I also heard most cosmetic surgeons don't really know how to do it, that or they're too eager to raise your brows instead because they're blue pilled af. One of those results is from a user here. Here if you wanna take a peek.

Yes many retards get brow lifts in hollywood.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and WanderingBurro

The doctor I contacted was like that, she understood I wanted to lower my brows but she wanted to raise them in the middle giving me neutral tilt brows. I just wasn’t convinced after the consultation that she was really listening to what I wanted.

Pretty sure positive brow tilt is most aesthetic?

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
The doctor I contacted was like that, she understood I wanted to lower my brows but she wanted to raise them in the middle giving me neutral tilt brows. I just wasn’t convinced after the consultation that she was really listening to what I wanted.

Pretty sure positive brow tilt is most aesthetic?
I've seen some neutral brow tilts that look fine, negative is a bit of a failo but tilt doesn't really matter as much as high set vs. low set. I'd take low set neutral brows over high set positive brows.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
You need a mix of low straight projected supraorbital with good fat pads to eliminate UEE.

If you're only lacking the fat, but have low set supras opt for fat grafting

If you're lacking the low set projected supras and have round high set, opt for drop down supraorbital implants

You will most likely need a combination of both in most cases with substantial UEE

After this, you might also need to surgically lower the eyebrows

Getting fat grafts or using botox is not a smart idea when the underlying problem is related to the preorbital bone structure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and SteveRogers
UEE is pretty much always caused by fat. Lower supras will reduce it but then you need to lower your eyebrows too and some people have UEE despite a low set brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
You need a mix of low straight projected supraorbital with good fat pads to eliminate UEE.

If you're only lacking the fat, but have low set supras opt for fat grafting

If you're lacking the low set projected supras and have round high set, opt for drop down supraorbital implants

You will most likely need a combination of both in most cases with substantial UEE

After this, you might also need to surgically lower the eyebrows

Getting fat grafts or using botox is not a smart idea when the underlying problem is related to the preorbital bone structure
Can I dm you for advice?

Middle picture is an insane result. That isn't botox only
I forget if the result was paired with a supra or infra implant but botox lowering was mentioned in the post I found it in.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
I forget if the result was paired with a supra or infra implant but botox lowering was mentioned in the post I found it in.
Ah, so you think botox wouldn’t work alone to achieve such results?

Ah, so you think botox wouldn’t work alone to achieve such results?
Information on botox to lower the brow is rather scarce so I wouldn't know the full details. The top result however was reported only to be done through botox.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku