Whats harder to fix ur features and harmony or to fix assymetry

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
title also any way that actually work to fix asymmetry im still young so probably i get a chance to fix it

most minor asymmetry is relatively easy to fix with some filler.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
title also any way that actually work to fix asymmetry im still young so probably i get a chance to fix it
Depends on what is asymmetrical for you. Is your jaw asymmetrical? Or your , eyes , cheekbones ears.

Depends on what is asymmetrical for you. Is your jaw asymmetrical? Or your , eyes , cheekbones ears.
cheeks, ears, eyes

If your jaw is asymmetrical, see an orthodontist. If your cheekbones, eyes, ears are asymmetrical call Dr. Eppley. But most of the time, asymmetrical areas on the face can be fixed with fillers (but fillers are not permanent 😔) . In addition, a symmetrical face stands for health, healthmax hormonemax could be an option. That is everything I know.

Fillers are not permanent right ?
nothing is permanent, even your bones decay with age.

facelifts only last 10 years as well.

+ almost all surgery requires revision eventually, nose jobs also expire.

Jaw eye and cheekbone and chin ramus gonials

If your jaw is asymmetrical, see an orthodontist. If your cheekbones, eyes, ears are asymmetrical call Dr. Eppley. But most of the time, asymmetrical areas on the face can be fixed with fillers (but fillers are not permanent 😔) . In addition, a symmetrical face stands for health, healthmax hormonemax could be an option. That is everything I know.
I was at ortho for my tmj pain he said from clenching my teeth at night and gave me mouth guards

It depends, but for an average person it's easier to fix assymetry because i'm assuming that is not very bad