8EC8CAFE-8A98-4E39-B06A-B8B11E51EABA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, reptiles, The Grinch and 1 other person
they are also MASSIVE cucks and often submit to skinnyfat somali men

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, Lucid, Banderacell and 2 others
Would be inclined to agree, however @4Inch4 @drop @mbolo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 29167, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
they would be if they didn't cuck themselves with lifestyle choices.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banderacell, Respalier, reptiles and 2 others
How do they cuck themselves ? I always thought they eat a very good, protein diet. Do they not exercise or something ?

finnish people mog. There is a girl in my class with a jaw deformity and bones issues, still her face mogs so hard. its like no disease can make them ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
How do they cuck themselves ? I always thought they eat a very good, protein diet. Do they not exercise or something ?
they don't go outside most of the year because their weather is awful and largely work cushy office jobs with shitty low protein high carb diets.

you'll find labor workers throughout all of Scandinavia and surrounding countries that look like neanderthals, mimics how humans are supposed to live.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and MaestheticMaso
Most look like shit.
But the chad per capita is high in comparison to other parts of the world.

Also, everyone is prettyboymaxxed in the capital (no matter facial aesthetics).

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, justinzayn, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
Most look like shit.
But the chad per capita is high in comparison to other parts of the world.

i hate this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, LowTrust and Deleted member 29167
finnish people mog. There is a girl in my class with a jaw deformity and bones issues, still her face mogs so hard. its like no disease can make them ugly
Finnish people are some of the uglies of the so called "white" race. Literal gooks with blonde hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Respalier, LowTrust and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
vadå?
Prettyboymaxxade Stockholmare med mittbena, dålig IPD och cuck läppar?
Idk

Ba phill at klädstilen alla har jag hade sett ut som ett cp om jag försökt haka på

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
its annoying asf because being softmaxxed is just the standard here, ive seen videos of america and everybody dresses like homeless people and are like 300lbs. i need to geomaxx there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 28904
Not at all how the average swede looks :lul:

• +1
No, most of you are weak jawed LTN and also you have no charisma, due to being massive cowards and cucks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 28904
its annoying asf because being softmaxxed is just the standard here, ive seen videos of america and everybody dresses like homeless people and are like 300lbs. i need to geomaxx there
Or eastern europe or whatever that pretty boy guy was from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Scandinavians and the Dutch probably have the best genetical potential to be GL. Robust faces, tall, big frames, light eyes. They're one of the few ethnicities where both sexes are top-tier.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
they are also MASSIVE cucks and often submit to skinnyfat somali men

Bro fuck no somalis are I think the 2nd ugliest race on par with curries tbqh even the models look so arypcial

Kayd audience 0

They mog them into the sewers of Mumbai

What the fuck do you mean most of the population is like a 6 on average the entire country practises eugenics why is the average guy there 6 1

What the fuck do you mean most of the population is like a 6 on average the entire country practises eugenics why is the average guy there 6 1
so is the rest of scandinavia so that doesn't set them apart.

so is the rest of scandinavia so that doesn't set them apart.

It's the Nordic countries stop sugar coating it the women historically have been more sexually selective hence the men mog look at what arranged marriages do to a pop

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 29167
It's the Nordic countries stop sugar coating it the women historically have been more sexually selective hence the men mog look at what arranged marriages do to a pop
africans had higher sexual selection, but you're right that it's still quite high in europe.

that's also why indians look lackluster, they had almost no sexual selection due to arranged marriages, and it's reflective in their genome, they have as many female as male ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and reptiles
same shit in african villages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and FutureSlayer
africans had higher sexual selection, but you're right that it's still quite high in europe.

that's also why indians look lackluster, they had almost no sexual selection due to arranged marriages, and it's reflective in their genome, they have as many female as male ancestors.

I legit hate my ancestors for the retarded cast system tbqh if India 300 ago had the Swedish mating model that disgusting pajeet pheno woulnt exist

Hence why some African tribes mog to shit and others look like pajeets like somalis
I’ve read a theory humans would look all the same, like wolfs, lions etc if enough social selection was made, like crazy hunter eyes and shit, I’d like to read that again

• Woah
Reactions: zainab
I legit hate my ancestors for the retarded cast system tbqh if India 300 ago had the Swedish mating model that disgusting pajeet pheno woulnt exist
it's not from the past 300 years, it takes thousands of years to alter a genome significantly, indians have been doing that for much longer than just recent times.

it's not from the past 300 years, it takes thousands of years to alter a genome significantly, indians have been doing that for much longer than just recent times.

Sort of but not really you just need to get the most attractive in a population to breed also limit the subhumans.

India due to the cast system every ugly pajeet bred if would sort of be like st black ops 2 cel breeding every gen it ruined everything

Sort of but not really you just need to get the most attractive in a population to breed also limit the subhumans.

India due to the cast system every ugly pajeet bred if would sort of be like st black ops 2 cel breeding every gen it ruined everything
they honestly wouldn't have any issues slaying if they just sticked to their own women, the issue is that the indian guys on this forum want western women.

Finnish people are some of the uglies of the so called "white" race. Literal gooks with blonde hair
it's funny because one of the few finnish school shooters (pekka-eric auvinen) was also a 'white' gook with blonde hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier
finns are the biggest moggers with both looks and iq. If i wasnt Bulgarian the second ethnicity i would want to be is Finnish

i would say yes but @HarrierDuBois singlehandedly brings down the average looks level so much i'd say we're about on the level of abos at this point.

i would say yes but @HarrierDuBois singlehandedly brings down the average looks level so much i'd say we're about on the level of abos at this point.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167