Are the effects of accutane permanent?

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
I think it's misconstrued because people take accutane during puberty which is when people have acne. I think accutane helps them through the rough period of puberty but it's effects slowly diminish. But that's okay because puberty only lasts X amount of time also.

Are you still suppose to have acne at 17? What age is it suppose to go completely away?

• So Sad
Reactions: Krezo
Are you still suppose to have acne at 17? What age is it suppose to go completely away?
At 17? Yes I would say so. I think its common even up to early 20s if your susceptible enough to it.

Well my hair loss ever since taking accutane seems to be permanent

How are you sure? Where was the hairloss?
Took it in 2017 and approaching the end of my course I noticed huge amounts of hair falling out. I have been losing hair since then tbh. Hair density decreased by 40% I’d say, especially in the front. Hairline receded, crown got thinner,. Seems like I have standard MPB but accutane sure as fk sped this process up by a fair bit because I don’t have any case of pattern baldness before age 30 in my family. I should be taking the trannymaxxing drug called finasteride but tbh I’m done with fucking with my hormones, don’t wanna risk any sides

Im 22 yrs old btw

The stunt of your growth is indeed permanent :lul:

Took it in 2017 and approaching the end of my course I noticed huge amounts of hair falling out. I have been losing hair since then tbh. Hair density decreased by 40% I’d say, especially in the front. Hairline receded, crown got thinner,. Seems like I have standard MPB but accutane sure as fk sped this process up by a fair bit because I don’t have any case of pattern baldness before age 30 in my family. I should be taking the trannymaxxing drug called finasteride but tbh I’m done with fucking with my hormones, don’t wanna risk any sides

Im 22 yrs old btw

Honestly yeah dude that just sounds like MPB straight up. But maybe it did accelerate it idk

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Honestly yeah dude that just sounds like MPB straight up. But maybe it did accelerate it idk
MPB and AA are very different. MPB is genetically determined anagen phase underactivity and AA is circumstantial catagen phase overactivity.