Are their any evidence that aipac is forgein lobbying

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
@yeeyeeslayer i have seen leftist saying that

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
its called the American Israel Public Affairs Committee what more proof do you need?

its called the American Israel Public Affairs Committee what more proof do you need?
Jews in america support israel. Ukrainan americans support Ukraine.

Alot of group in usa support israel

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Jews in america support israel. Ukrainan americans support Ukraine.

Alot of group in usa support israel
And they lobby for support for Israel, bruh... its really not that hard to grasp.

straight from wikipedia
the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC /ˈeɪpæk/ AY-pak) is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the legislative and executive branches of the United States

And they lobby for support for Israel, bruh... its really not that hard to grasp.

straight from wikipedia
the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC /ˈeɪpæk/ AY-pak) is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the legislative and executive branches of the United States
Yeah I understand all of that. But lobbiyng is allowed in the usa . But it dosent mean its forgein that all i am saying.

This is my experience palestinians in sweden support palestine. People from iraq was against the iraq war. And jews support israel. And they dont gey money from palestine or iraq

So it wouldn't be suprising tjat jews donate to lobbiest that help israel

Yeah I understand all of that. But lobbiyng is allowed in the usa . But it dosent mean its forgein that all i am saying.

This is my experience palestinians in sweden support palestine. People from iraq was against the iraq war. And jews support israel. And they dont gey money from palestine or iraq

So it wouldn't be suprising tjat jews donate to lobbiest that help israel
Yeah its not surprising at all that jews, iraqis and palestinians are loyal to their own ethnic group and not to the nation they live in, humans are inherently ethno tribalistic. The problem comes when the Pro israel lobby influences American politicians to support a genocidal regime with American tax payers money. American politicians should be focused on problems effecting everyday Americans, not retarded conflicts in the middle east.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and thenewhebbe