Are there any benifit to quitting sugar?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I have acne but I’ve always had the same diet and had no acne on it for majority of my teens.

except for this what benefits do I get? I don’t do drugs or alcohol I just like soda jfl idk if I have the strength to quit this

Are you even living if you’re not indulging

Yes you certainly can live without being a faggot slob living on the couch🤣

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Papers, BigPapi096, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
On a serious note quitting sugar is the best decision you will ever make because it is killing your bodily systems especially hormonal and your skin and health will improve by quitting sugar

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Papers, BigPapi096, thereallegend and 2 others
Keep sugar intake under 50g per day and u good

Btw don't be a faggot and consume in form soda or junk food

i just drink a monster a day and it has no impact i tried 0 sugar for 2 months before,any1 who thinks your organs can not handle one soda a day is fucking delusional and most have a fucked up immunse system

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Deleted member 52566, Pope Urban ll and 2 others
Give up bananas
Always break out when I eat them

i just drink a monster a day and it has no impact i tried 0 sugar for 2 months before,any1 who thinks your organs can not handle one soda a day is fucking delusional and most have a fucked up immunse system
I used to drink 15 cans a day now I drink 1

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i have the same problem

try finding good foods without a high glycemic index, that's mostly what triggers it. soda may not even be the culprit in your case, do you eat a lot of junk food/candy otherwise?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ostus and bradpittshairline
i have the same problem

try finding good foods without a high glycemic index, that's mostly what triggers it. soda may not even be the culprit in your case, do you eat a lot of junk food/candy otherwise?
No just soda. My diet is bread and chicken that’s it. I eat 2 meals a day. My acne however is genetic since my parents had very bad acne in their teens

No just soda. My diet is bread and chicken that’s it. I eat 2 meals a day. My acne however is genetic since my parents had very bad acne in their teens
Chicken is fed omega 6 pufa inflammatory garbage
Opt for beef lamb

how bad is your acne? mine is really bad and it's the result of 6 years of uninterrupted consumtion of garbage jfl. unfortunate that it's genetic though. however acne defo isn't a death sentence in the same way that a potato jawline is, and it's fortunately very fixable. do yu have some kind of skincare routine?

• +1
Reactions: ostus
Chicken is fed omega 6 pufa inflammatory garbage
Opt for beef lamb
beef taste like shit, lamb is good but I don’t wanna cook red meat it’s too much work making it safe to eat.

Rn I just eat what my family cooks or what I get in college so I eat chicken

how bad is your acne? mine is really bad and it's the result of 6 years of uninterrupted consumtion of garbage jfl. unfortunate that it's genetic though. however acne defo isn't a death sentence in the same way that a potato jawline is, and it's fortunately very fixable. do yu have some kind of skincare routine?
Yeah I’ve been on treatment since 2 years and just started accutane with my derm since other shit didn’t work.

It’s too early into accutane to see benefits but I hope this solves this. The derm said it’s due to androgens and it’s uncommon in guys, but much severe when it happens

beef taste like shit, lamb is good but I don’t wanna cook red meat it’s too much work making it safe to eat.

Rn I just eat what my family cooks or what I get in college so I eat chicken
“It is often noted that certain broiler chickens are given hormones to increase their muscle and meat. Sometimes intake of such products can cause changes in our hormonal patterns. These changes can then trigger acne”

“It is often noted that certain broiler chickens are given hormones to increase their muscle and meat. Sometimes intake of such products can cause changes in our hormonal patterns. These changes can then trigger acne”
When my acne started I was on a worse diet. Pizza and coke 3x a day easily 3.5k or much more calories a day

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah I’ve been on treatment since 2 years and just started accutane with my derm since other shit didn’t work.

It’s too early into accutane to see benefits but I hope this solves this. The derm said it’s due to androgens and it’s uncommon in guys, but much severe when it happens
Damn good luck with the accutane, was thinking of getting on that too since i want to look like i don't have pellet wounds in all of my face again (mirin my 2020 skin). but im hesitating cuz of the side effects profile. but im thinking of talking to my MD about it.

• +1
Reactions: ostus and bradpittshairline
Fructose is a toxin, so drinking high fructose corn syrup in soda and eating processed foods with it makes your body go into high inflammation where all kinds of cytokines and immune response triggered. And your liver goes into high stress state trying to sequester it and it stores it as fat so you get fatty liver and that has all sorts of bad side effects where your liver is contantly stressed and can’t do its job properly. Also, your dopamine system gets desensitized and your test levels drop as your hypo-gonadal axis needs sensitive dopamine system to function well. It’s true with anything addictive. Not to mention teeth decay and cavities, increased visceral fat, atherosclerosis from inflammation and high blood pressure stressing heart, shitty mood swings, increased aromatase from increased fat causing higher estrogen, glaucoma, joint inflammation indirectly causing arthritis, on and on and on. You need to treat sodas like you treat alcohol, drink it moderately and real sugar beverages like Mexican coke are slightly better but not much.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Damn good luck with the accutane, was thinking of getting on that too since i want to look like i don't have pellet wounds in all of my face again (mirin my 2020 skin). but im hesitating cuz of the side effects profile. but im thinking of talking to my MD about it.
Talk to derm not MD. I’m on low dose + anti biotics to prevent purge which seems to be working. There are protocols a derm is better off handling in latest research

the only benefit from quitting sugar would be the benefit of quitting carbs in general: less bloat. But quitting carbs is not sustainable for most people

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline