Looksmaxxing and mainstream media

vaselineforlunch

vaselineforlunch

Iron
IMG 2492
As a lot of us know the black pill has recently gained traction in mainstream media (Litteraly YouTube videos)
IMG 2493

But what does this mean for the blackpillers on .org?
A lot of people are worried that with this new wave, everyone’s gonna look good and it’s gonna be hard to stand out. Honestly I wouldn’t worry about it. These things are kinda widely known, for instance at my school they talk about looksmaxxing and the kids there just fucking yap about being a gymcel and if you get muscles and not have disgusting acne you automatically get crazy pussy.

IMG 2494

On some level this is looksmaxxing but there isn’t really an in depth look into anything like ratios and other autistic shit. If you’re worried about everyone looksmaxxing it’s really somthing you don’t have to be. Jsut because this knowledge is available doesn’t mean teenagers are gonna do it. I’ve had friends who I’ve told to work out because they’re actually subhuman and disgustingly obese and I tell them thst they will look better but they still don’t. It’s because the black pill hasn’t invested their hooks into their brain and it isn’t something they constantly worry about. The most you’re gonna see is retarded people doing the stupid mewing hand thing.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, STUPIDREFEREES, datboijj and 7 others
people can cope and say this won't change things but when every male is walking around with minox eyebrows/lashes, bb cream, clear rosy skin, full head of hair from meds, shoe lifts, gymcelled body with steroids, fillers etc then things are undoubtedly going to change for the worse, and that's not even mentioning opening the pandora box about actual surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripikke, CarrotMaxxer, MA_ascender and 3 others
Yh, I see it often. It isn't at Incel level yet thanfully.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, datboijj and goat123
View attachment 2902428As a lot of us know the black pill has recently gained traction in mainstream media (Litteraly YouTube videos)
View attachment 2902427

A lot of people are worried that with this new wave, everyone’s gonna look good and it’s gonna be hard to stand out. Honestly I wouldn’t worry about it. These things are kinda widely known, for instance at my school they talk about looksmaxxing and the kids there just fucking yap about being a gymcel and if you get muscles and not have disgusting acne you automatically get crazy pussy.

View attachment 2902434

On some level this is looksmaxxing but there isn’t really an in depth look into anything like ratios and other autistic shit. If you’re worried about everyone looksmaxxing it’s really somthing you don’t have to be. Jsut because this knowledge is available doesn’t mean teenagers are gonna do it. I’ve had friends who I’ve told to work out because they’re actually subhuman and disgustingly obese and I tell them thst they will look better but they still don’t. It’s because the black pill hasn’t invested their hooks into their brain and it isn’t something they constantly worry about. The most you’re gonna see is retarded people doing the stupid mewing hand thing.
most of the good info i buried deep into this forum and on other telegram chats, discords, instagram accounts, etc

theres no point of me sharing

when i was a greycel i would go insane and be mad at people who would gatekeep info but now i understand

i want this for myself

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, CarrotMaxxer, truecel12 and 4 others
people can cope and say this won't change things but when every male is walking around with minox eyebrows/lashes, bb cream, clear rosy skin, full head of hair from meds, shoe lifts, gymcelled body with steroids, fillers etc then things are undoubtedly going to change for the worse, and that's not even mentioning opening the pandora box about actual surgeries
If your boneless your boneless and a majority of these niggas are too poor or pussy to get surgeries but I get your point

1. manlets
2. unascendable ethnics
3. truecels
4. non-NT people

that just wiped out like at least 66% of young dudes

• +1
Reactions: NONE, weebcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
most of the good info i buried deep into this forum and on other telegram chats, discords, instagram accounts, etc

when i was a greycel i would go insane and be mad at people who would gatekeep info but now i understand

i want this for myself
Slide the info Bhai my pms are jsut begging for it :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
You already see this with Korea. Now that everyone is well aware that their aesthetics pretty much determine their life outcomes, they've all taken to trying every possible thing to improve their appearance. Now that all of the softmaxxes are pretty much just prerequisites to being considered human in Korea at this point, everyone is taking to surgery. Even still, surgery is just something that is so commonplace that it becomes very hard to distinguish yourself unless you had the genes to be a mogger in the first place (having a face with good surgery potential, excellent skin, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Richard Cheese, truecel12 and 5 others
You already see this with Korea. Now that everyone is well aware that their aesthetics pretty much determine their life outcomes, they've all taken to trying every possible thing to improve their appearance. Now that all of the softmaxxes are pretty much just prerequisites to being considered human in Korea at this point, everyone is taking to surgery. Even still, surgery is just something that is so commonplace that it becomes very hard to distinguish yourself unless you had the genes to be a mogger in the first place (having a face with good surgery potential, excellent skin, etc.)
Brootal :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and KpopmaxxingGuy

i want this for myself
pls pm some stuff bro 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: The False Prophet, Costcosuperstore, Miant Gimplants and 1 other person
it requires a rare combination of will power, genes, luck, determination, etc to truly ascend and most people don't even have one of those nailed down.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
that'll never happen tho cus 90% of dudes think its gay and the rest are too bluepilled to even realize you should use lifts and shit

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Costcosuperstore
View attachment 2902428As a lot of us know the black pill has recently gained traction in mainstream media (Litteraly YouTube videos)
View attachment 2902427

View attachment 2902434

greys vs surgerymaxxers

that'll never happen tho cus 90% of dudes think its gay and the rest are too bluepilled to even realize you should use lifts and shit
It's happening in Korea right now. They're even putting on makeup. Now they're upping the ante with plastic surgeries.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, cyprian_tomaszewski and nofap
Nice repost Op

stop coping, there’s a very very particular reason why all of this stuff just happened to explode all over the internet recently, guys are desperate and people are starting to realise what actually nets dating success

muh they all are all bluepilled bro, yeah you are a genius who looksmaxes and every other dude is just a bluepilled retard, how convenient

• +1
Reactions: NONE and jboard
View attachment 2902427

View attachment 2902434

get ur surgeries now this year and next or its over the blackpill is only gonna get bigger im booking with pagnoni

I think some nigga made like an 8 part blackpill manifesto, and basically detailed that the black pill will never be go mainstream because the inherent belief that genetics dont dictate your life flys over normies heads. They just cant understand that it is not actually possible to acheive everything they desire

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
It's happening in Korea right now. They're even putting on makeup. Now they're upping the ante with plastic surgeries.
Yes but that's korea. Eastern beauty standards are crazy

• +1
Reactions: NONE
stop coping, there’s a very very particular reason why all of this stuff just happened to explode all over the internet recently, guys are desperate and people are starting to realise what actually nets dating success

muh they all are all bluepilled bro, yeah you are a genius who looksmaxes and every other dude is just a bluepilled retard, how convenient
I guess you don't go outside bro cus in general theres hella people who still think skincare and shit is gay for men. Every time I see a tiktok of some dude having really good hygiene, trimming eyebrows, using more complicated skincare than a basic moisturizer etc the comments are all "You go sis" or some shit

• +1
I think some nigga made like an 8 part blackpill manifesto, and basically detailed that the black pill will never be go mainstream because the inherent belief that genetics dont dictate your life flys over normies heads. They just cant understand that it is not actually possible to acheive everything they desire
Actually facts

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
I guess you don't go outside bro cus in general theres hella people who still think skincare and shit is gay for men. Every time I see a tiktok of some dude having really good hygiene, trimming eyebrows, using more complicated skincare than a basic moisturizer etc the comments are all "You go sis" or some shit
frrr black pill is nowhere as widely known as people think of it, it’s all the retarded mewing shit and people don’t pay attention to it and use it as a meme. People gotta find the diffrence between how blackpillers think and normal people think

• +1
Reactions: NONE and sirmimbing
get ur surgeries now this year and next or its over the blackpill is only gonna get bigger im booking with pagnoni
Just constantly do lsd brah, take the blisspill

This is going to happen in the west in the next 5-10 years
Lot’s of subhuman babies with shit genetics going to be born because of everyone frauding

frrr black pill is nowhere as widely known as people think of it, it’s all the retarded mewing shit and people don’t pay attention to it and use it as a meme. People gotta find the diffrence between how blackpillers think and normal people think
But what valuable information do you REALLY get out of taking the blackpill? That you were never destined for greatness?

• +1
Korea and Japan seem to be about 5-10 years ahead of the west in general trends, maybe even more. It might be worth it for this reason to look into how Northeast asians looksmax because they have the technology and the incentives from the progressed hypergamy to looksmax even harder than westerners.

Did you look into any forums/ channels/ whatever where we could look into how they looksmax? it would be very valuable imo as they should be ahead of us in terms of knowledge/technology

is there a site like this specifically in Korea/Japan/maybe China?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Korea and Japan seem to be about 5-10 years ahead of the west in general trends, maybe even more. It might be worth it for this reason to look into how Northeast asians looksmax because they have the technology and the incentives from the progressed hypergamy to looksmax even harder than westerners.

Did you look into any forums/ channels/ whatever where we could look into how they looksmax? it would be very valuable imo as they should be ahead of us in terms of knowledge/technology

I think they're more blackpilled than most. They barely discuss going to the gym and pretty much just complain all the time. Idk, maybe they realized it was a massive cope or something.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese
we gotta gatekeep the actual secrets that work, share the copes with the public

i think that when this generation grows up, blackpill will become mainstream. this current gen (genz - maybe some gen alpha), a majority of them have taken the redpill, and when they grow older into mediocracy they will take the blackpill, and start spreading content about it and push their kids to do better, increasing the average and the min required for success. but id doubt it would be anywhere as bad as korea / china / singapore.

but, something that is different with the west compared to places like china, korea and japan is that they have other differences between them and the west. even since the 2000's, even earlier than that it was a much more competitive space.

my mother graduated top of her class and highschool just to earn what would be considered an average paying job in the west, just because there are so many fucking people, how strict the parents and schools are and how it is much more competitive there than the west. my dad went to nanjing university (no idea which one, never asked) and graduated near the top of his class and was given a job as soon as he left uni as a civil engineer, but still chose to move to australia because he made almost twice that working hard as a tradie. keep in mind they were born in the 1980s, so it was competitive even over 40 years ago.

you dont see that with western schools. i only need to study 4-8 hours a week and im in the best highschool in my state. maybe there are more variables, like different values, beliefs and the lack of religion in china or something else. my dad was redpilled from birth, and so was my mother. even in the 2000s in fucking china they realised the importance of genes and money, my mum has legitimately admitted she chose my dad because he was the smartest and because of his physique (gone now, balding and fat).

even visiting china the atmosphere was different. going to a chinese commercial gym, when i hit a pr of 105kg at 14, looking like a skinnyfat loser, people would just stare you down. nothing like the west where if you hit heavier weights youd get congratulated by somebody or have somebody offer to spot you.

maybe in a few decades, but hopefully by then ai will be advanced enough for us to have virtual partners / friends, or gene editing go far enough for us to attain perfection.

• +1
Reactions: NONE and cyprian_tomaszewski
View attachment 2902427

View attachment 2902434

and most people in the west are slaves to themselves. even though looksmaxxing has exploded, all the people never go past surface level shit. the most advanced thing ive heard in person would probably be something like oral minoxodil because these retards dont do any research other than digested shit on youtube / tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Richard Cheese
I dno about blackpill going mainstream. Can you Even get bimax If you Have a normal bite? Nothing improves your looks like bimax. Everything Else is just +0.2 psl

• +1