Are there any good rhino results?

Valeqs

Valeqs

Silver
Something like this:

AfricanAmericanRhinoplasty 03

WS 1 Frontal rhinoplasty ba4yr 6mo

(I know its a bit frauded) (better lighting etc.

If someone can PM me a Discord for hardmaxxing, that would be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, LooksmaxxHopeful, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
@FunkyFlamingo 's was fantastic

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2, vampyre, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
WTF kind of question is this? Yes, there are hundreds if not thousands of good rhino results online. Do your own research you brat

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, reaper2 and HarrierDuBois
@Blackgymmax

WTF kind of question is this? Yes, there are hundreds if not thousands of good rhino results online. Do your own research you brat
I mean on this forum you cant find everything using google.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
These aren't good results. I have seen much better,

There are but rhino is a coinflip. Even the best surgeons have butchered people, it's comes with the territory i suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
There are but rhino is a coinflip. Even the best surgeons have butchered people, it's comes with the territory i suppose.
And you need to join whatsapp, facebook groups etc to truly guage a surgeon's success rate. I wouldn't rely on the recommendations here. People were saying Suleyman Tas is a good surgeon when he just scams his patients. Pretty much every single patient of his is very unhappy because he did shit like operate on half their nose, did procedures they didn't agree to, operated on them in a shit clinic etc

Also, I wouldn't say most of the unhappy patients are butchered. I have seen the botched patient's pictures in whatsapp/facebook groups. It's more like they have minor defects and asymmetries that they can't stand.

And you need to join whatsapp, facebook groups etc to truly guage a surgeon's success rate. I wouldn't rely on the recommendations here. People were saying Suleyman Tas is a good surgeon when he just scams his patients. Pretty much every single patient of his is very unhappy because he did shit like operate on half their nose, did procedures they didn't agree to, operated on them in a shit clinic etc
Yep, what you see on the surface is not the full picture. Every surgeon has good marketing/"reviews" but you dig deep enough and there are more than enough unhappy customers. I guess you just do your due dilligence and take a calculated risk. Not much you can do besides improve your odds of not being butchered. I am not looking forward to researching indepth rhino surgeons if i do decide I'm getting it done. Imo the best rhino surgeons are the ones who make subtle changes and do so in a way that your nose appears natural. Too many rhino results technically look good but it always gives off this unnatural uncanny look like something is off

• +1
Also, I wouldn't say most of the unhappy patients are butchered. I have seen the botched patient's pictures in whatsapp/facebook groups. It's more like they have minor defects and asymmetries that they can't stand.
If they're paying for a certain outcome, they should be given it and if not then it should have been made clear from the beginning. This is another issue with surgeons, instead of being honest and telling patients realistically what level of change they can get, they promise unrealistic results and then are surprised when the patient is not happy. Hard to find an honest surgeon.

• +1
If they're paying for a certain outcome, they should be given it and if not then it should have been made clear from the beginning. This is another issue with surgeons, instead of being honest and telling patients realistically what level of change they can get, they promise unrealistic results and then are surprised when the patient is not happy. Hard to find an honest surgeon.
I wouldn't recommend getting rhino if you have a fucked up maxilla. But if you don't want lefort, you could consider Erkan Soylu. He isn't too expensive but from my research, talking to previous patients, reviewing his before and afters, checking facebook, whatsapp groups, google for negative reviews etc, he is probably the kind of guy you are looking for. He doesn't overpromise anything. In fact, he might reject you if your case is too bad and not much can be done.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
A lot of them are getting rhinos for minor failos though. I have yet to see a truly 'bad' nose on there. Imo, the worse your nose, the greater than chance of a good result because sometimes, even an unnatural nose would look better.

I wouldn't recommend getting rhino if you have a fucked up maxilla. But if you don't want lefort, you could consider Erkan Soylu. He isn't too expensive but from my research, talking to previous patients, reviewing his before and afters, checking facebook, whatsapp groups, google for negative reviews etc, he is probably the kind of guy you are looking for. He doesn't overpromise anything. In fact, he might reject you if your case is too bad and not much can be done.
Lefort is too brutal, mu maxilla is just recessed but my nose takes from average pakistani ltn to truecel. Yh it doesn't help my maxilla is recessed and they're obviously somewhat linked but lefort surgery is ridiculous. If my nose is fixed, i can atleast look human.

• +1
Also, I would avoid the iranian surgeon (jahandideh) chinpilled69 went to. Most of his results are overdone/uncanny. Same for the other iranian surgeons are looked into. They are not subtle.

A lot of them are getting rhinos for minor failos though. I have yet to see a truly 'bad' nose on there. Imo, the worse your nose, the greater than chance of a good result because sometimes, even an unnatural nose would look better.
Yes it would. That's my thinking, my nose is already fucked so he'd have to really butcher me to make me look significantly worse. I heard you can get revisions safely so it's not a huge issue even if it doesn't go as planned. I've been looking into tooth implants or something similar in turkey as i want to replace the teeth that were taken from me when i was but a boy.

• +1
Why would you ask for good rhino results if you already have pictures of good rhino results

Lefort is too brutal, mu maxilla is just recessed but my nose takes from average pakistani ltn to truecel. Yh it doesn't help my maxilla is recessed and they're obviously somewhat linked but lefort surgery is ridiculous. If my nose is fixed, i can atleast look human.
Well. Leforts are more common than you think. People say the recovery is brutal but from the users I have spoken to on here who have gotten it, it is not as bad as you think. There are functional benefits to getting it like better breathing, less likely to develop TMJ, sleep apnea and all sorts of other health conditions when you are older. If your maxilla is as bad as you say it is, there is a possibilty your airways are too narrow and you have undiagnosed sleep apnea. You may end up needing it anyway when you are older.

Also, I would avoid the iranian surgeon (jahandideh) chinpilled69 went to. Most of his results are overdone/uncanny. Same for the other iranian surgeons are looked into. They are not subtle.
I assumed his rhino turned out less than ideal as he didn't respond multiple times when i asked him about it. It was dirt cheap but you get what you pay for to some extent. Turkiye it is, although iranian surgeons are supposed to be good for rhino

• +1
Why would you ask for good rhino results if you already have pictures of good rhino results
These aren't 'good' results. I have seen much better.

Some procedures are higher risk than the others. You do your research and take an estimate of what kind of risk is worth it.

• +1
Well. Leforts are more common than you think. People say the recovery is brutal but from the users I have spoken to on here who have gotten it, it is not as bad as you think. There are functional benefits to getting it like better breathing, less likely to develop TMJ, sleep apnea and all sorts of other health conditions when you are older. If your maxilla is as bad as you say it is, there is a possibilty your airways are too narrow and you have undiagnosed sleep apnea. You may end up needing it anyway when you are older.
Breathing wise I'm fine i think. I guess i need scans.

• +1
I assumed his rhino turned out less than ideal as he didn't respond multiple times when i asked him about it. It was dirt cheap but you get what you pay for to some extent. Turkiye it is, although iranian surgeons are supposed to be good for rhino
Like look at this result by his doctor:

Looks fake af. Versus this:

Bottom is much much better. Looks a lot more natural.

Breathing wise I'm fine i think. I guess i need scans.
That's what I thought to. Got scans and realized my airways are narrow af.

That's what I thought to. Got scans and realized my airways are narrow af.
They will have to wait. I need an MRI for my spinal issues which to no ones surprise was refused by the NHS. The healthcare in this country is a complete disgrace. I think I'll be spending a lot of time and money in turkiye, hair transplant, teeth, rhino and whatever else needed. Brutal.

• +1
Yeah. Emphasis on 'to some extent'. Imo, popularity and local cost of living play a much larger role than surgeon skill. And some surgeons tend to be better with some cases than others. Like I honestly think you are better off going with an ethnic surgeon for rhino than a western one.

Yeah. Emphasis on 'to some extent'. Imo, popularity and local cost of living play a much larger role than surgeon skill. And some surgeons tend to be better with some cases than others. Like I honestly think you are better off going with an ethnic surgeon for rhino than a western one.
I kinda wish he would show results, i am curious but he doesn't want to comment on it. Ethnics are better suited with ethnic surgeons for obvious reasons. It's looking like turkiye is the place to go really

• +1
I kinda wish he would show results, i am curious but he doesn't want to comment on it. Ethnics are better suited with ethnic surgeons for obvious reasons. It's looking like turkiye is the place to go really
Lots of shit surgeons in turkey though. You really need to avoid them.

• +1
Honestly, there are maybe 100 docs in the world at most who should be allowed to touch anyone's nose. Most rhino doctors (and doctors in general) are shit.

Lots of shit surgeons in turkey though. You really need to avoid them.
Yh i don't doubt it but enough skilled surgeons too so just have to research/filter.

• +1
Honestly, there are maybe 100 docs in the world at most who should be allowed to touch anyone's nose. Most rhino doctors (and doctors in general) are shit.
Fine by me but i guess it's going to be difficult finding them in a sea of butcherers.

• +1