Are there any legit guides on talking to women?

T

too much

Banned
I unironically need the redpill. I managed to turn off every single woman who has ever approached me, even with clear sexual intentions, because i'm a complete beta sperg.

I have nothing to talk about because i'm boring, but mostly because I have no social skills. I just don't know how to talk to women at all. They scare me tbh

Here's one out of many autistic experiences: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-cringe-10-is-it-to-ask-a-foid-if-she-wants-to-kiss.664569/

I just want to ascend :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh, forevermirin and sergeant blackpill
Just shower bro

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
take phenibut

• +1
Reactions: too much
can relate i've blown it so many times because i can't talk to woman because i get too nervous and maybe im non-NT but idk
Girl who dragged me up to the dancefloor in the club while i was just minding my own business i didn't know wtf to do so eventually she left because i didnt escalate i guess i was just awkwardly dancing with her taking the lead, girl on the street asking for my snap etc

• +1
Unironically take a high dose of shrooms/LSD/DMT. Several studies backing this btw

Also, brute force your way into having game. Go to a city where you don't know anybody and start approaching random women. Maybe take a corticosteroid to help you if it really is that hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, forevermirin and too much
The most important part is being laidback/calm

If you come over as nervous or tense it’s over

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 24940, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Unironically take a high dose of shrooms/LSD/DMT. Several studies backing this btw

Also, brute force your way into having game. Go to a city where you don't know anybody and start approaching random women. Maybe take a corticosteroid to help you if it really is that hard
Its good to at least have a basic knowlodge before brute force, otherwise will more hurt than benefit, due to negative reinforcement

OP, first try to find your main problem

Anxiety in approach?
Lack of confidence?
Wrong approach?
Girl start to be interested but then start to become disinterested with time?
She is interested, but you simply cant kiss?

• +1
i hope your were ironically being unironic bc otherwise thats the worst suggestion ive seen on this forum jfl

i hope your were ironically being unironic bc otherwise thats the worst suggestion ive seen on this forum jfl
The use of psychedelics can drastically reduce anxiety and inhibition. Like I said, several studies out there.

Curry cope

• +1
The use of psychedelics can drastically reduce anxiety and inhibition. Like I said, several studies out there.

Curry cope
You are a child and it shows jfl. Terrible advice telling people to do psychedelics to get over anxiety. Those studies are bs BuzzFeed tier normie hypefuel.

• +1
Reactions: t50prince
No. U have to improvise. If u don't have it you just don't

It's mainly severe anxiety, i'm just scared of women. But also I have nothing to talk about, women are like a different species to me. We have nothing in common. Tbh I can't talk to men very well either.
Whats your look level +-?

Do you also have anxiety in parties under alcohol?

About not having interest in common, shouldnt be a problem, you are not going to be friends, just need to talk a little bit until she is ready to kiss, I think you're probably overthinking what to say

You are a child and it shows jfl. Terrible advice telling people to do psychedelics to get over anxiety. Those studies are bs BuzzFeed tier normie hypefuel.
Doesnt need study to say the obvious, it lower inhib while in influence, if it worth is another story, I prefer to stay away from drugs

Its a "cope" because its temporarily, and after effect is gone you return to normal inhib, but I dont see a problem with that, because normal people only goes out 1 or 2 per week, only this lets say this 8-12 hours per week he really needs to have low inhib

Also, to trully learn to talk to people he needs to practise, and to practise he needs to have low inhib

But I'd prefer to just drink alcohol and going out 1-2 per week

Doesnt need study to say the obvious, it lower inhib while in influence, if it worth is another story, I prefer to stay away from drugs

Its a "cope" because its temporarily, and after effect is gone you return to normal inhib, but I dont see a problem with that, because normal people only goes out 1 or 2 per week, only this lets say this 8-12 hours per week he really needs to have low inhib

Also, to trully learn to talk to people he needs to practise, and to practise he needs to have low inhib

But I'd prefer to just drink alcohol and going out 1-2 per week
Unless u count MDMA, psychedelics will make u extremely high inhib around people u don't know we'll already. Only makes sense to do them socially if ur at a rave where ur just vibing. Ofc it affects people differently, but this is a common effect so i wouldn't recommend anyone to do do it to lower inhib jfl.

If ur tryna do drugs to low inhib, nothing beats snow+alc combo it's literally God mode.

Unless u count MDMA, psychedelics will make u extremely high inhib around people u don't know we'll already. Only makes sense to do them socially if ur at a rave where ur just vibing. Ofc it affects people differently, but this is a common effect so i wouldn't recommend anyone to do do it to lower inhib jfl.

If ur tryna do drugs to low inhib, nothing beats snow+alc combo it's literally God mode.
I dont know because I dont use, but people that I know lower inihibition with LSD

As for drug, of course cocaine is the "best" for this, by far, but also lead to terrible health problems

I'd definitely stick only with alcohol

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I dont know because I dont use, but people that I know lower inihibition with LSD
thats fair, i could tell. i used a fair bit in the past so ik what im talking about.
As for drug, of course cocaine is the "best" for this, by far, but also lead to terrible health problems

I'd definitely stick only with alcohol
that is also fair lol

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

It's not during the trip obviously jfl, it's afterwards.

I had 5g of shrooms once and my inhibition is much lower now. I feel more connected with everyone, it sounds stupid but it was the deepest spiritual experience I've ever had. Didn't have ego death but probably close to that. Still can't approach women but I improved

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vtribal and too much
bro this is a blackpill forum. 99% here have never seen a woman irl

• +1
I tried it before but that was during covid rotting. It was no different from alcohol and alcohol doesn't make me less socially retarded, just a little more confident.
How did you feel on phenibut? And what were you doing that day?

• +1
Probably not. They are all bluepilled and are meant to get your money by giving you false hope. First looksmax if incel so you don’t get in trouble, once you get decent looks and are now only a mentalcel then just go talk to females irl instead of reading some book.

• +1
crashes GABA and cortisol
correct me if im wrong but isnt gaba the main reason why people become low inhib on drugs?

why tf would u wanna crash that

• +1
If you can't even talk to ugly hoes then there is no hope.

Get comfortable bantering with them then step up.

• +1
Reactions: too much and Deleted member 24712
It's not during the trip obviously jfl, it's afterwards.

I had 5g of shrooms once and my inhibition is much lower now. I feel more connected with everyone, it sounds stupid but it was the deepest spiritual experience I've ever had. Didn't have ego death but probably close to that. Still can't approach women but I improved
thats good, it doesn't sound stupid to me. but then you should also know that the best way to use psychedelics is with an open mind, without expecting anything in return. it may or may not help you in the way you wanted - if you feel more low inhib as a result, thats nice but not everyone will. it may even make you realize how retarded looksmaxxing is.

you made it sound like its a magic drug that will fix your social anxiety, which it isn't, so not the best way to introduce people to it.

• +1
If you can't even talk to ugly hoes then there is no hope.

Get comfortable bantering with them then step up.
impossible for the average looksmaxxer
they hate exposure therapy!

correct me if im wrong but isnt gaba the main reason why people become low inhib on drugs?

why tf would u wanna crash that
sorry, it does the opposite, I misinterpreted it

It felt good, just like being drunk but without the looksminning. I started wagecelling for the first time around that time so yeah it felt good. Like being drunk at work.

Ugly hoes are the ones who show zero interest in me or they make fun of me. Only minimum 4/10+ girls show interest in me. Usually around a 5-7 tbh.

I'm on the mentalcel part. No woman approaches me because I look rich lmao. I never had to do any looksmaxxing. It was always autism and lack of experience and now i'm way behind. I am gymcelling though and will hop on test soon hopefully.
Makes no sense. Unless you are legit autistic and they can taste your disingenuous nature.

I tried it before but that was during covid rotting. It was no different from alcohol and alcohol doesn't make me less socially retarded, just a little more confident.
Being confident and having good energy (low-inhib outside your own head) is 90% of having good social skills. The other 10% is asking questions about the other person since normies love talking about themselves.

People don't remember the specific words you say in a conversation, just how you made them feel. You probably know a guy who gives off good energy and everyone wants to be his friend even if he's not very GL. It's all about his confidence and low-neuroticism that attracts you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and too much
also I have nothing to talk about, women are like a different species to me.

Ask questions and be interested in them and their life. That's it, this is the cheat code to life.

The biggest complaint I see from foids online is that a guy on a date only talked about himself and his life and didn't talk about them. People are all narcy and want to feel cool and talk about themselves.

• +1