Oofy doofy is legit

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i'm about to get kicked out of this site for this shit. but lol i'm procrastinating anyway.

ooffy dooffy theory is underrated and shit on too much. there is an actual limit to being funny and it getting you laid. i have a friend who is legit so unattractive that no kind of humor will get him laid. if you are actually attractive, tall, well dressed you will intimidate women generally. the only way you will get approached in the genuine sense is if she is fucking wasted out of her mind.

there is a correlation between looking scary (dominant) and sexual arousal. this could also apply to more easy looking men because of a woman's fear of rejection. but all in all, this will result in intimidation, leading to higher levels of anxiety that need to balanced with humor or beta behavior. (acting kind of feminine, slow movements, sitting down if your really tall). even if you're not that funny, a woman laughing at all of your jokes is an indicator of interest :feelskek: sometimes i feel like this site is trying to get users not laid.

guys are generally not that funny. if a woman is laughing at your jokes chances are she finds you attractive in some way. women avoid unattractive men and don't want to be laughing at their jokes.

i think users don't understand how attractiveness will actually play out in real life outside of a social circle. within social circles, attractiveness will be noticed and indulged. outside of social circles you will just be by yourself wondering if you're actually attractive. it's only after you demonstrate non-threatening behavior (dancing), and a reveal of interest that will admit or show their real intentions with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
dnrd but prolly good thread, smells kinds cope, u betas just waiting for the crumbs that chads leave u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Luffymaxxing
True in Cuba

dnrd but prolly good thread, smells kinds cope, u betas just waiting for the crumbs that chads leave u
sometimes i feel guilty for giving some users hope. i know a real incel. and deep down i know no matter what i say or do for him, he will never ascend. I don't know if these users are the same. i can only try to guide instead of doing my homework.

Oofy doofy cam get gfs sure but they not getting this

Screenshot 20240419 235143 Instagram