Are there any Natural methods to reduce acne?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I cannot take tretinoin cause It will make my skin worse for the first weeks and my school starts soon, so are there natural methods to reduce my acne?

splash cold water on your face atleast once every 1-2 hours

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, NerdcelThundercok and goo25
pray to alah

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 24929
mega dose 10-20g Vit B5

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Detective and goo25
rosehip oil, salicylic acid, and dead sea mud mask

don't get the shit brands pm if u want the best quality/price

• +1
Reactions: goo25
0 carb

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 17735, Valeqs and 2 others
how much water? Just like im washing my face?
splash the shit out of your face for 5-10 seconds then wipe your face

• +1
I cannot take tretinoin cause It will make my skin worse for the first weeks and my school starts soon, so are there natural methods to reduce my acne?
strict carnivour diet solved my acne. Been on it for a month.

The main things to. look out for is vitamine D deficiency, carb consumption from gluten, sugar and processed foods. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Dairy, cut it out entirely.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
cum

• So Sad
I occasionally get body or back acne, but it goes away in the summer after going to the beach - I stay a few hours in the sun, swim in the sea, the salty water cleans and disinfects the skin, acne usually disappears after a few days, the skin gets smooth and nice...

• +1
i’m about to start tret just do it it’s worth it
anyways here’s my best fixes for acne;

stop eating processed foods (fast food) and added/unnatural sugars (completely cut them out)

wash your face 2x a day

fix your gut health with probiotics

consider laser surgery like laser genesis

silk pillowcase + wash your hair more often

• +1
Nothing will significantly help your acne before your school starts. You might as well just stop being so high inhib and get the Tretinoin purge over with so you can enjoy clear skin for the rest of your school year.

Anyone who tells you to use water or rub ice on your face is a klutz with no idea how acne or skin works. Only effective and proven ways are BHA’s (Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid*), Benzoyl Peroxide, Tretinoin, Isotretinoin (most effective), and adjusting your diet (not as effective).

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Shekel
Nothing will significantly help your acne before your school starts. You might as well just stop being so high inhib and get the Tretinoin purge over with so you can enjoy clear skin for the rest of your school year.

Anyone who tells you to use water or rub ice on your face is a klutz with no idea how acne or skin works. Only effective and proven ways are BHA’s (Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid*), Benzoyl Peroxide, Tretinoin, Isotretinoin (most effective), and adjusting your diet (not as effective).
one of the best responses by far on skincare... Niggas dont get this. I only saw improvements once i started benzoyl peroxide in the morning + tret evening. I also use a salicylic acid cleanser. Cursed individuals need heavy shit. Nto even changing diet helped me in a significant way

• +1
Reactions: mfk

thanks, I can try tretinoin but isotretinoin/accutane has bad side effects

Side effects depends on dosage, duration, and the person. I’ve run long, high-dose courses with little side effects (dry lips) but I think it’s because I tolerate it well.

Tretinoin is a great treatment and I’d say go for it but if you’re looking for something that is likely to permanently cure your acne for good then Accutane will be the only route to go.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
Tret and u might not even purge just moisturize after

I only had dry lips as a side on accutane

• +1
però tu hai finito la crescita, io se posso crescere altri 2/3 centimetri magari meglio non rischiare
lho fatto a 17 anni

• +1
first u need to get a bowl

then add the following:

1) hand cream (10ml) (yes hand cream since its used for our hands which is less sensitive, if u use hand cream on ur face u will condition ur skin to become smooth)
2) cooking oil (10ml)
3) your semen (not trolling it will make your skin flawless bc it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties)

mix it all together and apply it 3 times a day, give it to ur friends as well and ur skin will become amazing

If nothing else worked you should consider antibiotics

first u need to get a bowl

then add the following:

1) hand cream (10ml) (yes hand cream since its used for our hands which is less sensitive, if u use hand cream on ur face u will condition ur skin to become smooth)
2) cooking oil (10ml)
3) your semen (not trolling it will make your skin flawless bc it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties)

mix it all together and apply it 3 times a day, give it to ur friends as well and ur skin will become amazing
gtfo jfl