are these shoes NT or tryhard?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
In order to have a better high increase, I usually wear for casual settings airmaxes + lifts, and for going out (at winter & fall) timbs + lifts.However, now in the southern hemisphere it's spring and wearing boots is pretty weird and retarded, and for last summer I wore Hogan Interactive but not only weren't they NT, they were also low so I couldn't put lifts in them. So I bought these shoes now:

I often see them in stores and apparently they sell quite well, and they add allegedly 2 inches (https://styleandrun.com/inches-converse-add/). I think it's accurate as the added height for the all-stars and platform one are correct according to realcelebheights which is a pretty reliable source. Looking at it from here it looks very tryhard and I wanted to see what u guys think. I'm going to wear them in nightclubs only probably --For everything else I will still wear airmaxes/vapormax/adidas boost, etc. but maybe in other cases too. I already slayed in nightclubs last summer and I was only like 2 inches taller. Imagine if I was 2 inches taller plus lifts lol. My dick would fall off from so much sex.

Aaa

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyebagcel, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 21044
NT, but you need to have appropriate style

• +1
Reactions: klip11, ROTTING, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Ok if you're 6ft+.
Platform shoes look tryhard if you're short.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21044, fvolkek and 1 other person
NT, but you need to have appropriate style
Nighclubs here are like this:

Asd

It's on the beach and people usually dress up in white shirt and it's pretty much like this. People purely go to get laid to some, and others are more techno with artists such as Claptone, Fisher, Black Coffee etc. Women are 15-21 in the former and like 20-30 in the latter. You're supposed to be 18 to go to both but on the first one they don't even check.

I'm gonna wear these shoes with jeans and unbuttoned white shirt with a good watch and accessories (chain, bracelets, etc). Something like this guy:

71cf6421257399218975e4fc83e7d501

I'll either wear a black ripped jean (I own it already) like this brah, or if the ankle looks uncanny due to the lifts then a more baggy blue one to cover it up. Like it's pretty crowded so they won't really tell at all, I already do this with timberlands and no one found out. They actually found out a fat guy wears lifts and we mock him for that lol.

Last edited:
Ok if you're 6ft+.
Depends how they look like, converse are obvious because of spikes

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Nighclubs here are like this:

View attachment 1907305

It's on the beach and people usually dress up in white shirt and it's pretty much like this. People purely go to get laid to some, and others are more techno with artists such as Claptone, Fisher, Black Coffee etc. Women are 15-21 in the former and like 20-30 in the latter. You're supposed to be 18 to go to both but on the first one they don't even check.

I'm gonna wear these shoes with jeans and white shirt. Something like this guy:

View attachment 1907311

I'll either wear a black ripped jean (I own it already) like this brah, or if the ankle looks uncanny due to the lifts then a more baggy blue one to cover it up. Like it's pretty crowded so they won't really tell at all, I already do this with timberlands and no one found out. They actually found out a fat guy wears lifts and we mock him for that lol.
Buy mcqueens then

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and fvolkek
Ok if you're 6ft+.
I'm 5'10 barefoot but people think I'm 6'0 because I always wear lifts and NT tall shoes like airmaxes. I never got any comments for my shoes. Only when I wore hogan interactive.

Last edited:
3F2DA6D6 3508 474C 876F 584861303123

Don’t look tryhard and good to style you pull

• +1
yeah

i cant because it has a low top (cant wear lifts with them), and the ones with high top look really thick, tryhard and non-NT imo

3115048_1665662843980.png
Why would you wear lifts in 5cm boosting shoes

• +1
NT, wear them with some baggy clothes and some jewelry and you’re set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Danish_Retard and fvolkek
NT, wear them with some baggy clothes and some jewelry and you’re set
I look 13 if i wear long sleeve t-shirts cause of my shit frame, time to rope or cope with tight fit short sleeve shirts

• +1
I look 13 if i wear long sleeve t-shirts cause of my shit frame, time to rope or cope with tight fit short sleeve shirts
Wear oversized long sleeve shirts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and fvolkek
same lowkey. like I have good shoulder width but wide hips. I have a perfect linen white shirt that makes my frame look good but it's pretty tight. I may have to wear relaxed jeans with slim fit shirt which looks kinda incoherent but i guess its for the better

dont wear them then
Yeah the problem is they are in style now and every 15-25yo wears them so i will look like a tryhard 40yo dad with a normal t shirt

• +1
Yeah the problem is they are in style now and every 15-25yo wears them so i will look like a tryhard 40yo dad with a normal t shirt
nah. how old are you? you'd look bad only if you wore muscle fit t-shirts, but regular ones look alright.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
nah. how old are you? you'd look bad only if you wore muscle fit t-shirts, but regular ones look alright.
SmartSelect 20221013 152243 Gallery

22. Yeah normal shirts like this look fine but they still aren't the peak NT fashion now

View attachment 1907385
22. Yeah normal shirts like this look fine but they still aren't the peak NT fashion now
nigga then wear normal shoes. you don't need to wear what everyone else is wearing, as long as your good features (or less worst) are highlighted and you look acceptable with that type of clothing, then it's good

View attachment 1907385
stop focusing on NT or normie fashion. Tiktok eboy female gaze maxx brahs! yall are supposed to try to stand out not become even more normie and invisible

• +1
In order to have a better high increase, I usually wear for casual settings airmaxes + lifts, and for going out (at winter & fall) timbs + lifts.However, now in the southern hemisphere it's spring and wearing boots is pretty weird and retarded, and for last summer I wore Hogan Interactive but not only weren't they NT, they were also low so I couldn't put lifts in them. So I bought these shoes now:

View attachment 1907276

I often see them in stores and apparently they sell quite well, and they add allegedly 2 inches (https://styleandrun.com/inches-converse-add/). I think it's accurate as the added height for the all-stars and platform one are correct according to realcelebheights which is a pretty reliable source. Looking at it from here it looks very tryhard and I wanted to see what u guys think. I'm going to wear them in nightclubs only probably --For everything else I will still wear airmaxes/vapormax/adidas boost, etc. but maybe in other cases too. I already slayed in nightclubs last summer and I was only like 2 inches taller. Imagine if I was 2 inches taller plus lifts lol. My dick would fall off from so much sex.

View attachment 1907289
You'll be fine, I wear converses myself and see lots of agemates do so as well. They're actually rather popular. Not a huge fan of this exact model but it's not a deal breaker.

• +1
You'll be fine, I wear converses myself and see lots of agemates do so as well. They're actually rather popular. Not a huge fan of this exact model but it's not a deal breaker.
No I mean converses are fine, I mean this specific model which screams height insecurity, like at least to my perspective. I already bought it and I’m probably gonna wear them on summer like I said, because I don’t know any other NT alternatives that give a similar height boos that are high top and could be worn at night to go out clubbing.