Are tomboy/masculine women more loyal than the feminine ones?

R

RomanianCel

Bronze
A submissive women will always like masculine men, will like the man who lead, who is stronger than others, who have the whole package.
A man can never satisfy this type of women because she will always lust after a stronger one, a better one.

With tomboy/Masculine girl there is a better chance to not get cheated because even if you are a weak subhuman she may not want someone better but most guys i don t think will like a women like that + very rare to not be lesbian.
Also:
Masculine girl =no make up, no need to act or be confident, no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a b***h and she maybe won t lose respect

OF COURSE I M DELUSIONAL , IT S GOOD TO DREAM .
i want a tomboygf so i can wrestle/play sports with her and her to betabux for me because i m a neet who can t hold a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, aleksander, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
A submissive women will always like masculine men, will like the man who lead, who is stronger than others, who have the whole package.
A man can never satisfy this type of women because she will always lust after a stronger one, a better one.

With tomboy/Masculine girl there is a better chance to not get cheated because even if you are a weak subhuman she may not want someone better but most guys i don t think will like a women like that + very rare to not be lesbian.
Also:
Masculine girl =no make up, no need to act or be confident, no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a b***h and she maybe won t lose respect

i want a tomboygf so i can wrestle/play sports with her and her to betabux for me because i m a neet who can t hold a job
Just declare that you want a dommy mommy at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, News, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Just declare that you want a dommy mommy at this point.
i trully want and i will kill you for a dommy mommy
i want a gf like in elfen lied and she killing people so hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, aleksander, Primalsplit and 2 others
TRVTHNVKE
sadly tomboys nowadays are all built for BTC (Big Transgirl Cock)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and RomanianCel
i trully want and i will kill you for a dommy mommy
i want a gf like in elfen lied and she killing people so hot
You won't be killing shit you pathetic dicklet beta. :feelskek:

You won't be killing shit you pathetic dicklet beta. :feelskek:
i don't have family and i don't have a job , i don't have a life, i will literally destroy you , nothing to lose bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Arsene and Primalsplit
i don't have family and i don't have a job , i don't have a life, i will literally destroy you , nothing to lose bitch
You don't have the balls kiddo.

Someone wants to be dominated

Kys retarded grey for stealing this thread

Also:

Hell no. Theyre influenced by men and get along with men better

@thebuffdon690 @Celphony @ggg.tv @wollet2 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @urukhaiascension @ambi @try2beme @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Swarthy Knight @uglysub8male @autistic_tendencies @tren_31 @uglysub8male @dxrkprince @9cel @EliteMewing @EggKing

@thebuffdon690 @Celphony @ggg.tv @wollet2 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @urukhaiascension @ambi @try2beme @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Swarthy Knight @uglysub8male @autistic_tendencies @tren_31 @uglysub8male @dxrkprince @9cel @EliteMewing @EggKing
Who gave you the right to tag me greycel?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel