I will sit on the bench in the park/big city and wait for girls to approach me

R

RomanianCel

Banned
I will get drunk on 300ml of vodka(if i 'm not drunk i can't be in public because i have social anxiety) then i sit on a bench in a big city and wait the whole day for a girl to try to talk with me.
I will try to look as sad as possible so she can see that i need love and affection.
I want a tomboy , or a masculine girl to guide and lead me.

I'm HTN so i have a chance maybe.
Something like that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, ggg.tv🤫, Red Fox and 9 others
Why not go clubbing instead? I doubt HTN is enough to get approached randomly by foids in public very often, whereas in a club you’re basically guaranteed at least once each time you go as a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Manletmachine and kiyopon
Why not go clubbing instead?
i will not enter a club not even paid with a milion of dollars i will die of heart attack as a 5ft9 i will not feel strong, i will feel dominated and weak.
plus at club are only whores

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Alt Number 3
@lowiqNormie @ggg.tv @hasba1feuj @ketamin @Arsene @negativetiltedheart @StraightHeadJames @MrBossMan

i will not enter a club not even paid with a milion of dollars i will die of heart attack as a 5ft9 i will not feel strong, i will feel dominated and weak.
plus at club are only whores
All women are whores. With somewhat decent looks, clubs are pretty easy if you’re not autistic. I even see jeets making out with white Beckys there.

All women are whores. With somewhat decent looks, clubs are pretty easy if you’re not autistic. I even see jeets making out with white Beckys there.
I m very autistic i can t talk with cashiers and i have a stutter

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Ok sub chad

I'm sorry boyo but htn it's not enough to be approached , chad barely gets approached let alone htn

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Diarrhoea and Alt Number 3
no girl will approach you

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
@Clown Show @kiyopon @Klasik01 @HardmaxxOrDeath @its_over @nofap @asdvek @Vermilioncore @optimisticzoomer @Swarthy Knight @SuicideBoy

I'm sorry boyo but htn it's not enough to be approached , chad barely gets approached let alone htn
Cap even mtns get approached sometimes, htns get approached regularly but I doubt he’s gna get approached at a park of all areas tbh

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Depends where, randomly on a bench in a park, probably not

Cap even mtns get approached sometimes, htns get approached regularly but I doubt he’s gna get approached at a park of all areas tbh
what areas i should go to ? highschool/university when they go out?
i'm 22

what areas i should go to ? highschool/university when they go out?
Party setting. I doubt anyone is going to approach a random guy sitting down at a campus or park bench.

@rhinoplasty @St.TikTokcel @WeiWei @Manletmachine @Primalsplit @sub5outsider

I will get drunk on 300ml of vodka(if i 'm not drunk i can't be in public because i have social anxiety) then i sit on a bench in a big city and wait the whole day for a girls to try to talk with me.
I will try to look as sad as possible so she can see that i need love and affection.
I want a tomboy , or a masculine girl to guide and lead me.

I'm HTN so i have a chance maybe.
Something like that

View attachment 2915658
holy abused dog syndrome

Try adderal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
@randomop Unde sa ma duc ma

From what I observed from my slayer friend, this is how it goes at least where I live in a smaller city,

he will take a walk around the city, he will get massive IOIs like insane looks and stares from foids of all age groups and backgrounds, after that he will get stalked and added on insta by foids or he might add a foid if he finds out her socials, he will then just dm her and slay in one or two "dates" on average. This how he slayed 150+ foids from highschool jbs to milfs who cheated on their husbands.

However, for this to work being HTN is not enough, you need to get IOIs literally every single day of your life which I think only gets possible at Chadlite+ level.

maybe if you are a prettyboy you will get girls approaching you but i doubt a normal foid will talk to a drunk nigga sitting alone on a bench for 5 hours straight

great experiment

you are one broken fucking faggot, but honestly mirin autism that caused you to construct this thought