Are we the ones stuck in an echo chamber?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Looks obviously matter, but the ntpill and social circle are vastly underestimated in blackpill circles. They should be included and put on par with looks. I just watched an asian ltn use rizz to pull a white stacey that has like 10k followers. He has 6k followers and a blue check mark on instagram. He ignored her for 3 days and she tripple texted him 💀. I go to a lot of edm festivals, and when I went to edc, I saw very few psl tier chads. Most of the white stacies were with mtn and ltn guys.

I looksmaxed to htn/chadlite, and although I have better interactions, I still deal with lots of rejections, very few matches on dating apps, and after a few days of texting I get ghosted after a perfectly normal convo.

I just want to know if there is a legit quantifiable shift in dating dynamics, where men are getting the short end of the stick compared to previous generations. I know that historically men have been seen as nothing more than disposable worker slaves that exist to protect women and children at all costs, but at least the average man seemed to get rewarded in the past with women on par with them in looks. It would be horrifying to know that we are just a niche group of mentally ill people that have always existed throughout history and we are stuck to rot because of our neurological state/upbringing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, Michael Myers and 7 others
@MoggerGaston @TRUE_CEL @Vermilioncore @Zangano1 @Jacob Hate

kinda, Im autistic as fuck and I dont even interact with people. If I was NT I would at least have friends, have a job and talk with foids, but Il never know if they would give me a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and LampPostPrime
kinda, Im autistic as fuck and I dont even interact with people. If I was NT I would at least have friends, have a job and talk with foids, but Il never know if they would give me a chance
try ayurveda stack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel and SubSigma
I started going out a lot after ascending cause I was a lot more confident, but it was the same shit tbh. If I got numbers or instas the girls would just ghost the next day.

Yes, but that’s not exclusive to this site. Pretty much every site is, especially any site with “likes”. I think 4chan is still probably the biggest site that doesn’t suffer from groupthink as much due to it’s anonymous nature and lack of like system, and it’s still groupthink as fuck. I’ve thought about advocating for a more hidden rep system like lookism had, but I doubt @Master would implement it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 2 others
This forum conflates LTR and Slaying.

Yes, only Chadlites and Chads can slay, but all it takes to enter an LTR is being NT and 4 or above. Literally going to Walmart disproves 'Only Chad gets women' theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, Supreme and 2 others
Yes, but that’s not exclusive to this site. Pretty much every site is, especially any site with “likes”. I think 4chan is still probably the biggest site that doesn’t suffer from groupthink as much due to it’s anonymous nature and lack of like system, and it’s still groupthink as fuck. I’ve thought about advocating for a more hidden rep system like lookism had, but I doubt @Master would implement it
Its easy to see through the trolling here, but some of the advice is actually helpful. All the mainstream subreddits are delusional and dangerous for mens mental health. It demonizes men and women get away with blatant misandry. All the cucks/soyboys jump on the bandwagon for the hope of some female validation. It’s very rare for men to find a safe space to freely talk about mens issues without being gaslit.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
>looksmaxxed to chadlite
you're likely normie tier and expect way more out of your looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, bloomercel, Kamui and 1 other person

Yes, only Chadlites and Chads can slay, but all it takes to enter an LTR is being NT and 4 or above. Literally going to Walmart disproves 'Only Chad gets women' theory.
I just want to get in a ltr with a girl on par with me in looks tbh. I really don’t care about slaying anymore. I want what most normal healthy people want.

Looks obviously matter, but the ntpill and social circle are vastly underestimated in blackpill circles.
No, there's no NT and social circle for your face.
I was into PUA since it appeared more than 20 years ago and even though I put a huge amount of effort into socializing and approaching girls, I had very little success.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22918 and SubSigma
Its an echo chamber since theres a lot of unfortunate souls here with similar bad life experiences.

Just like privileged gl healthy people live in their own echo chambers of 'how great life is' etc.

Most social circles tend to be echo chambers based on similar pasts, lifestyle and developed life views.

Whether men are getting the shorter end of the stick, yeah I believe they do. Women do less serious LTRs since they are all studying and 'exploring themselves' untill their mid-late twenties. And during those times, chad is more fun and entertaining, than the looksmatch they would normally ltr.

Men at the top profit from this, men in the middle and bottom get screwed over.

Also society in general seems to be anti-masculine nowadays, which makes a lot of men uglier, lower value, than they would be in a society with better care for male interests.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, Sub0 and 3 others
Its an echo chamber since theres a lot of unfortunate souls here with similar bad life experiences.

Just like privileged gl healthy people live in their own echo chambers of 'how great life is' etc.

Most social circles tend to be echo chambers based on similar pasts, lifestyle and developed life views.

Whether men are getting the shorter end of the stick, yeah I believe they do. Women do less serious LTRs since they are all studying and 'exploring themselves' untill their mid-late twenties. And during those times, chad is more fun and entertaining, than the looksmatch they would normally ltr.

Men at the top profit from this, men in the middle and bottom get screwed over.

Also society in general seems to be anti-masculine nowadays, which makes a lot of men uglier, lower value, than they would be in a society with better care for male interests.
Do you think anything is gonna change it? It seems like the only way to reverse things is vr/sex androids, or introducing legislation to ban dating apps. If men are no longer motivated to do the shit jobs nobody wants to do, then society will collapse.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and MoggerGaston
Do you think anything is gonna change it? It seems like the only way to reverse things is vr/sex androids, or introducing legislation to ban dating apps. If men are no longer motivated to do the shit jobs nobody wants to do, then society will collapse.
I dont think anything will change in the near term, not in my lifetime.

Things are the way they are and we have to navigate these difficult circumstances. Not all women are whores, but most are. Etc.

Gotta put extra effort into finding life quality nowadays, different strategies, find people in a similar boat that havent given up yet and work together.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubSigma
no we not

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SubSigma
I dont think anything will change in the near term, not in my lifetime.

Things are the way they are and we have to navigate these difficult circumstances. Not all women are whores, but most are. Etc.

Gotta put extra effort into finding life quality nowadays, different strategies, find people in a similar boat that havent given up yet and work together.
Brutal. I hope EEmaxing will work for me, cause its my last hope.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Brutal. I hope EEmaxing will work for me, cause its my last hope.
Yeah i have no clue either tbh. Ive gotten mentaly fucked over from all this shit will have to fix that first

• So Sad
  • +1

I’d argue against this, only chads get good ltr IMO. You have to have looks, plus social circle, plus status. You can’t just be some low tier outsider with looks. You must have it all. Most here will never know this though because they get caught up on looks and trying to achieve looks they’ll never have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui and SubSigma
Life as a man is so pathetic. We're worth nothing. It's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Life as a man is so pathetic. We're worth nothing. It's crazy.
Yep this shits brutal. I mostly cope with maladaptive dreaming. I imagine myself in a relationship with a ginger stacey all the time cause I don’t really have anyone 🫠

Do you have autism?

I think every site is essentially an echo chamber. People commonly use the term without knowing what it actually means, but it can be used to define any community or group.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, bloomercel and 1 other person
Close the thread, @Master has commented.

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubSigma
This website is a giant echo chamber full of socially autistic kids who have absolutely no idea how real life works and how relationships work either

If you only want to slay period and just want FWBs and ONS then yes looksmaxxing can help you, but if you want a strong LTR with a foid you actually need to have the full package (NT, good looking, good dick, finances, career, social circle etc) if you let your gf put herself on a pedestal she will eventually leave you, regardless of how much of a Chad you actually are

• So Sad
  • +1
Do you have autism?
Not sure tbh. I saw a psychiatrist and he never mentioned anything about it. He just said I had depression and anxitey. I took ssris and they helped me a lot, but I still had the same dnd results despite being slightly more nt. I had to come off the ssris due to my job not giving me a referral for it 😶

I think every site is essentially an echo chamber. People commonly use the term without knowing what it actually means, but it can be used to define any community or group.
Pls give vip status since I am a pro forum rotter

Not sure tbh. I saw a psychiatrist and he never mentioned anything about it. He just said I had depression and anxitey. I took ssris and they helped me a lot, but I still had the same dnd results despite being slightly more nt. I had to come off the ssris due to my job not giving me a referral for it 😶
That was a rhetorical question…

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
This website is a giant echo chamber full of socially autistic kids who have absolutely no idea how real life works and how relationships work either

If you only want to slay period and just want FWBs and ONS then yes looksmaxxing can help you, but if you want a strong LTR with a foid you actually need to have the full package (NT, good looking, good dick, finances, career, social circle etc) if you let your gf put herself on a pedestal she will eventually leave you, regardless of how much of a Chad you actually are
Its tiring tbh. Too much mind games just to have what was considered a normal life.

I looksmaxed to htn/chadlite, and although I have better interactions, I still deal with lots of rejections, very few matches on dating apps, and after a few days of texting I get ghosted after a perfectly normal convo.
Chad only buddy boyo.

It is what it is

• So Sad
He was running k-pop game plus you’re likely underrating him. This place is definitely an echo chamber and one of those things that’s always consistent is that brown and yellow people are always underrated. It wouldn’t surprise me if said LTN was actually a MTN.

• Woah
dnr but yes

• Love it
I just want to get in a ltr with a girl on par with me in looks tbh. I really don’t care about slaying anymore. I want what most normal healthy people want.
but not same pheno
Yell Robert Pattinson GIF by The Batman

• Love it
Looks obviously matter, but the ntpill and social circle are vastly underestimated in blackpill circles. They should be included and put on par with looks. I just watched an asian ltn use rizz to pull a white stacey that has like 10k followers. He has 6k followers and a blue check mark on instagram. He ignored her for 3 days and she tripple texted him 💀. I go to a lot of edm festivals, and when I went to edc, I saw very few psl tier chads. Most of the white stacies were with mtn and ltn guys.

I just want to know if there is a legit quantifiable shift in dating dynamics, where men are getting the short end of the stick compared to previous generations. I know that historically men have been seen as nothing more than disposable worker slaves that exist to protect women and children at all costs, but at least the average man seemed to get rewarded in the past with women on par with them in looks. It would be horrifying to know that we are just a niche group of mentally ill people that have always existed throughout history and we are stuck to rot because of our neurological state/upbringing.
>Reddit after seeing a subhuman deformed person

Oh you know everyone has someone waiting for them he just need to get out more

>Looksmax after seeing a regular dude with no major flaws

Kill yourself you will never be chad or touch a sub 2 foid.

These are both very mentally ill and fundamentally bad ways of viewing reality. Yes looks matter and yes one should do everything to change them if you have a major issue look into surgery. But its one dimension of life and staring at something you can't change is unhealthy. Even if it is over then make your life about something else be a monk or something. I believe this whole heartedly everyone from a sub 2 or a chad can find happiness in their own form. And the reverse is true think of Hunter Biden born with elite connections wealthy tall good looking White guy every opportunity in the world still managed to be a miserable drug addict.

Do what you can be realistic (delusions both good and bad are harmful) once you've given it a fair try then figure out your odds and continue if you want.

Last edited:
  • Love it
>Reddit after seeing a subhuman deformed person

Oh you know everyone has someone waiting for them he just need to get out more

>Looksmax after seeing a regular dude with no major flaws

Kill yourself you will never be chad or touch a sub 2 foid.

These are both very mentally ill and fundamentally bad ways of viewing reality. Yes looks matter and yes one should do everything to change them if you have a major issue look into surgery. But its one dimension of life and staring at something you can't change is unhealthy. Even if it is over then make your life about something else be a monk or something. I believe this whole heartedly everyone from a sub 2 or a chad can find happiness in their own form. And the reverse is true think of Hunter Biden born with elite connections wealthy tall good looking White guy every opportunity in the world still managed to be a miserable drug addict.

Do what you can be realistic (delusions both good and bad are harmful) once you've given it a fair try then figure out your odds and continue if you want.
I noticed normies rarely have any extreme beliefs and tend not to stray outside of the status quo. Most redditors, looksmaxxers, or really anyone that uses a forum extensively is seen as an abomination. Looking back I hate reddit and all the virtue signaling along with all the misandry. I felt like an abomination for existing as a male. Coming here and being able to freely express my thoughts was lifefuel. At first I saw James sapphire and thought to myself lol what an idiot he destroyed his face. I thought I would never end up with that mindset he had and I never even thought about plastic surgery. Overtime being stuck in this echo chamber I finally started fixating on every flaw I have and even considered getting plastic surgery, despite thinking it was insane first coming here. I think spending time away from the internet is much better for your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I noticed normies rarely have any extreme beliefs and tend not to stray outside of the status quo. Most redditors, looksmaxxers, or really anyone that uses a forum extensively is seen as an abomination. Looking back I hate reddit and all the virtue signaling along with all the misandry. I felt like an abomination for existing as a male. Coming here and being able to freely express my thoughts was lifefuel. At first I saw James sapphire and thought to myself lol what an idiot he destroyed his face. I thought I would never end up with that mindset he had and I never even thought about plastic surgery. Overtime being stuck in this echo chamber I finally started fixating on every flaw I have and even considered getting plastic surgery, despite thinking it was insane first coming here. I think spending time away from the internet is much better for your mental health.
Yeah I took a 2 month break and lived on my own after being a shut in at my parents house. Asked to be banned for a bit.

Ironically enough just being happy and having a sense or normalcy waking up to go to a job going the park or with a friend I found myself doing more looksmaxing stuff lost weight my skin improved. When I came back home my sisters friend even asked my what skin care routine I had because it was much better the truth was I was happy not stressed and had a sense of freedom. When life is going good often you do the things you should be doing without much effort or thought look about 1 psl better don't regret it you already know everything basic there is to know about improving things or you could figure it out in a day and archive those threads.

James's issue was he wasn't realistic (he had things he could improve upon in minor ways) but he wanted the big changes like a 2 psl change in a year. Which isn't possible especially if your already good looking. He started fixating on changing his entire phenotype which just isn't possible. Looksmaxing is more about becoming who you really are I don't think you should try to become something alien. You aren't going to make an Indian look White no matter how many surgeries.

Last edited:
  • Love it