Are women deliberately stupid?

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I've seen a late trend of women with perfect teeth putting braces just because they think they look cute. Aren't braces cucking you by making you more recessed over time?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Meister!
Post examples of this trend.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Maybe its fake braces with only the metal glued to the teeth without making pressure. I never saw a good explanation about the mechanism in which braces retracts the maxilla, and i talked about with John Mew 2 times already. Other than causing periodontal disease and damaging the roots of the teeth, the bigger problem is making the person chew less.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Tylermax
Maybe its fake braces with only the metal glued to the teeth without making pressure. I never saw a good explanation about the mechanism in which braces retracts the maxilla, and i talked about with John Mew 2 times already. Other than causing periodontal disease and damaging the roots of the teeth, the bigger problem is making the person chew less.
I see bro I didn't know I thought the pressure makes you more recessed but you seem smart so I trust ur view

I see bro I didn't know I thought the pressure makes you more recessed but you seem smart so I trust ur view
maybe it does, i just never saw evidence or an explanation in how that could happen

Make a thread of your knowledge I’m interested

I remember going to a hockey game with a girl and she asked if this was live

• JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
My jaw actually got better after braces.

why you have this name and this profile picture? do u really believe in that stuff?
I needed a username and I have ideal germanic pheno :feelshmm: put this pic after this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/put-swastikas-in-every-useful-thread.715026/ :feelshmm: many of Hitler's ideals were noble but I don't lose sleep over the past or larp as a nazi if that's what you're asking :feelshmm:
I saw that being said by some but never the mechanism in how that would happen
there was a post on it. it doesn't allow normal sutural breathing motion to take place. apparently this can even cause menstrual problems. iirc it also suppresses the parasympathetic nervous system

I needed a username and I have ideal germanic pheno :feelshmm: put this pic after this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/put-swastikas-in-every-useful-thread.715026/ :feelshmm: many of Hitler's ideals were noble but I don't lose sleep over the past or larp as a nazi if that's what you're asking :feelshmm:

there was a post on it. it doesn't allow normal sutural breathing motion to take place. apparently this can even cause menstrual problems. iirc it also suppresses the parasympathetic nervous system
if you find it i would like to read it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS