Are You In College?

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
@youngcels

Don't go to college. You are setting yourself up to be a slave. Working is the most cucked thing you can do. Your soul can be in hell (the qlipoth) while your still alive. The gods told me that society/a job is basically hell. Material things like a house, car, smart phone etc, are material bondage. When you work to aquire things, those things literally enslave you.

Only a slave would pay money to trade their prescious youth just to get a degree. A professional is no less a slave than an uneducated 50 year old man working at a grocery store. Many of you will fall through the cracks. You don't know this, because you are young and inexperienced. You have been lied to by rich and greedy older men. Most of you will never be able to afford a house and why would you want a house? A house is an extremely expensive wooden box that financially enslaves you. Home owners, people with car payments and your parents are literally paypigs.
Maxresdefault 53

Buying things, paying money for thing is literally financial domination.

Society is not the real world. It is an artificial creation. Society is the matrix. The matrix is not inescapable. The prison is more mental/spiritual than physical. You have been brainwashed from birth by rich, greedy capitalists. They are the one who thoroughly brainwashed your parents, who in turn, assisted in your brainwashing. You do not need a house. You do not need a car . You do not need to attempt to look rich by wearing expensive clothes. You do not need to work. You should not work. Working damages your soul, your most precious possession.

Escaping the matrix is easier than living within it. Society is not the real world, The forest is. You can escape the matrix by rejecting material things and living in the woods. You don't need to suffer like the average houseless person. Most houseless people suffer because they are unprepared. Most lack the necessary knowledge to thrive in nature like our ancestors did. A better model to emulate is the hippie. I've known real hippies and I've been to the town of Woodstock. Hippies are the wisest people I've ever met. There are hippies thriving in the woods today. Growing weed and getting high all day. Some travel from festival to festival selling drugs. Their lives are constant celebrations. That lifestyle is superior to any materialistic bullshit talked about in this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 43398, iam good boy and 5 others
@ElTruecel @Truckzo I hope you are not in college.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 43398
No im.neet

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 42577
Im in college for 2 years am i fucked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Dr. Bludy
So you telling me to ldar? If not for working, how am I going to get muhh surgeries bro?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 43398, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
So you telling me to ldar? If not for working, how am I going to get muhh surgeries bro?
I'm telling you to live in the woods like a hippie.
E6eb07 38a22ea2195d4695a148d589cca6790fmv2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 43398
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 43398 and Dr. Bludy
I reside in my NEET cave, comfortable and stocked up on French fries and soda. My hardworking parents afford the rent and the bills. I browse .org as usual.

A problem with my residence you say?

I just call up the wagecucks on speed dial. In no time a productive citizen appears to fix the plumbing in the bathroom and to repair the toilet that is blocked with my excrement.

While the wagecuck is repairing my lavatory, I step out to pay his wife a visit. I know where he resides because before entry I demanded he show his slave identification and papers, while I, the NEET master, do not require any proof of legitimacy.

The only thing that is shown to the good boy is the broken toilet that he must toil over with his sweat to repair. In the meantime, of course, I am at my slave's house ejaculating into and impregnating his loyal wife in their matrimonial bed.

I return in time to my slave finishing up his day's labour. He thanks me for the job I have offered him, as working for his NEET masters is his only source of self-worth.

If you are a wagecuck, know that your girlfriend or wife, if you even have one, is getting railed by some NEET bull while you work.
You need psychiatric treatment

• Hmm...
college halos if yo're gl
otherwise agreed

• Hmm...
Yes and also in a neet cave

• Hmm...
yeah working on my psychology degree to get in the work field

• Hmm...
living in the woods sounds boring and depressing shit lmao.

• Hmm...
can I explain to you the matrix in detail and go full schizo

• Hmm...
living in the woods sounds boring and depressing shit lmao.
Living in the woods is natural. Working is boring and depressing.

• Hmm...
@youngcels

Don't go to college. You are setting yourself up to be a slave. Working is the most cucked thing you can do. Your soul can be in hell (the qlipoth) while your still alive. The gods told me that society/a job is basically hell. Material things like a house, car, smart phone etc, are material bondage. When you work to aquire things, those things literally enslave you.

Only a slave would pay money to trade their prescious youth just to get a degree. A professional is no less a slave than an uneducated 50 year old man working at a grocery store. Many of you will fall through the cracks. You don't know this, because you are young and inexperienced. You have been lied to by rich and greedy older men. Most of you will never be able to afford a house and why would you want a house? A house is an extremely expensive wooden box that financially enslaves you. Home owners, people with car payments and your parents are literally paypigs.View attachment 2456597

Society is not the real world. It is an artificial creation. Society is the matrix. The matrix is not inescapable. The prison is more mental/spiritual than physical. You have been brainwashed from birth by rich, greedy capitalists. They are the one who thoroughly brainwashed your parents, who in turn, assisted in your brainwashing. You do not need a house. You do not need a car . You do not need to attempt to look rich by wearing expensive clothes. You do not need to work. You should not work. Working damages your soul, your most precious possession.

Escaping the matrix is easier than living within it. Society is not the real world, The forest is. You can escape the matrix by rejecting material things and living in the woods. You don't need to suffer like the average houseless person. Most houseless people suffer because they are unprepared. Most lack the necessary knowledge to thrive in nature like our ancestors did. A better model to emulate is the hippie. I've known real hippies and I've been to the town of Woodstock. Hippies are the wisest people I've ever met. There are hippies thriving in the woods today. Growing weed and getting high all day. Some travel from festival to festival selling drugs. Their lives are constant celebrations. That lifestyle is superior to any materialistic bullshit talked about in this forum.
Dnrd nigga

• Hmm...
only low iqcels need dat

• Hmm...
Never

• Hmm...
@youngcels

Only a slave would pay money to trade their prescious youth just to get a degree. A professional is no less a slave than an uneducated 50 year old man working at a grocery store. Many of you will fall through the cracks. You don't know this, because you are young and inexperienced. You have been lied to by rich and greedy older men. Most of you will never be able to afford a house and why would you want a house? A house is an extremely expensive wooden box that financially enslaves you. Home owners, people with car payments and your parents are literally paypigs.View attachment 2456597

Just neetmax bro