are you surprised you're incel or giga rotter

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Greycel Anti-Defamation League
assuming if you weren't even ugly, what life circumstances

i would be borderline incel even if i were gl. im starting to think looks is a meme. an equally common trait of people on this forum as ugliness is being estranged from humanity. all my rotter friends were weird loozers. non nt, bad home life, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel and Xtra
Yea, I'm in the situation where I just don't know what to do with my life, its like, I feels like I'm stuck in that circle of rotting and doing nothing with my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
in other words you’re starting to lose brain cells
it's not a meme but most semi incel normies are still able to be content

it's not a meme but most semi incel normies are still able to be content
you’re either incel or you aren’t

normies are fakecels imo, especially if they’re average looking and white

i want sex from beautiful women once/twice every month but i can’t get that because i’m a subhuman curry, hence i’m an incel

your behaviour and personality mean nothing to women for sexual attracting women

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, try2beme and FaceandBBC

i would be borderline incel even if i were gl. im starting to think looks is a meme. an equally common trait of people on this forum as ugliness is being estranged from humanity. all my rotter friends were weird loozers. non nt, bad home life, etc

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
you’re either incel or you aren’t

normies are fakecels imo, especially if they’re average looking and white

i want sex from beautiful women once/twice every month but i can’t get that because i’m a subhuman curry, hence i’m an incel

your behaviour and personality mean nothing to women for sexual attracting women
Im below average and white

in other words you’re starting to lose brain cells
not everyone lives in america. in my country you can be a subhuman looking retarded mutant and still get girls. and you even admitted normies arent incels so idk why you're droning on about looks so much, normies look like shit no better than incels

yes i live somewhere in which to be incel you need to be actually non nt you cant just be le ugly or short
unfortunately i am a part of that first group