Are you trying to get girl?

• I tried

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I was rotting in the room complaining about my ugliness, but I figured out I've never tried though. So I went out and tried.
Still over but I at least can say I tried.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, BrettyBoy, SeiGun and 1 other person
only one cold approach

blonde stacy who rejected me 'because she was working'

other than that no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
only one cold approach

blonde stacy who rejected me 'because she was working'

other than that no
You should go up to bar

i told you

no one cool at the bar in the west

only hope is tinder which is cringe
I cant see anyone good after that italian girl. She was the only HQNP that I can find. And of course shes not coming back to low class place like bar..

• +1
Reactions: xit
yes i try get girl :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: nausea
hqnps are the hardest to get..
And I couldnt do one fucking easy task that introducing myself and fucked it all up. She thought it was random creep and blocked the fuck out of me. Now shes out of my life forever despite she lives in my head rent free.

• So Sad
And I couldnt do one fucking easy task that introducing myself and fucked it all up. She thought it was random creep and blocked the fuck out of me. Now shes out of my life forever despite she lives in my head rent free.
go out and find another

its your only hope you must

go out and find another

its your only hope you must
I did it yesterday but they were all hoes or not into me at all. I felt massive insecurity last night.

i cold approached one time in school about a year ago around when i just started gymcelling, before i found this forum and was super confident bc of my newfound gains. she lied aboot not having a snapchat and then saw her walking with some prettyboy senior the next day. one of my first brutal blackpills.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
i cold approached one time in school about a year ago around when i just started gymcelling, before i found this forum and was super confident bc of my newfound gains. she lied aboot not having a snapchat and then saw her walking with some prettyboy senior the next day. one of my first brutal blackpills.
I feel this earth is not good place to live.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
been talking to a foid for a while we kinda had a fling going but then she said that she just wanted to be friends cuz she got out of a really long relationship. Thing is she hits me up all the time and she wants to chill so Idk wtf is going on im prob being a beta orbiter tbh ngl :rage:

been talking to a foid for a while we kinda had a fling going but then she said that she just wanted to be friends cuz she got out of a really long relationship. Thing is she hits me up all the time and she wants to chill so Idk wtf is going on im prob being a beta orbiter tbh ngl :rage:
You will have chance if you get drunk enough with her.
rejection is normal, even chad gets rejected sometimes. but i do agree with you
I'm already sick of rejection

chasing girls is a pain in the fucking ass mentally and physically. im fortunate enough to have become attractive enough to get at best average looking girls who hit me up first and i just go from there

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and toolateforme
Too lazy and blackpilled to do that

• +1
Reactions: LoveTheWayYouCope
You will have chance if you get drunk enough with her.

I've gone drinking with her she gets all lovey dovey but I think that she doesn't know what she wants.

No it doesnt matter to me

I Will not waste my Time for slut bitches foids

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
no cause its impossible

• Hmm...
will u b my girl?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, pisslord and Deleted member 685
No it's too late now, i should've thought about it when i was still in School.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685
Not really, I’m just trying to become goodlooking

No point in trying for females with how I look right now

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and toolateforme
I am too high inhib

• +1
When I was 14. Got rejected and got into looksmaxing/redpill

I tried to ask out a girl I really liked when I was 11, and when my friend (bless his soul he was the goodest cunt) pulled her away from her friends so I could ask, I froze up and looked like an autist.

First and last time I ever tried.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
I tried to ask out a girl I really liked when I was 11, and when my friend (bless his soul he was the goodest cunt) pulled her away from her friends so I could ask, I froze up and looked like an autist.

First and last time I ever tried.
how about trying now?
you know im the most overish people here, still trying so even if i rope im just not having regretion..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how about trying now?
you know im the most overish people here, still trying so even if i rope im just not having regretion..
If you met me irl you would know why I don't.
I am 1 in a million high inhib.
Ded srs.
Although, I will try when I'm in EE

If you met me irl you would know why I don't.
I am 1 in a million high inhib.
Ded srs.
why cant you change your mentality? why cant you just stop giving fuck?
no one will ever ashame you.

why cant you change your mentality? why cant you just stop giving fuck?
no one will ever ashame you.
Idk how to even respond to this ngl. (typed out 4 different responses)

You are right. But I just can't do it.

• +1
Idk how to even respond to this ngl. (typed out 4 different responses)

You are right. But I just can't do it.
how old are you? do you think you desire woman but you can't get one?

how old are you? do you think you desire woman but you can't get one?
19. I could get a woman if it wasn't for my high inhib.
That chick I spoke about in the earlier post went out of her way to try and find my social media (I have non other than snapchat). She spent weeks searching until she came across a guy from my school who gave her my SC. (I'd rate her 5psl)

This is the main reason I am going to EE. I won't care about rejection there because no one knows me/won't ever see that person again, and that takes away a lot of the fear.

19. I could get a woman if it wasn't for my high inhib.
That chick I spoke about in the earlier post went out of her way to try and find my social media (I have non other than snapchat). She spent weeks searching until she came across a guy from my school who gave her my SC. (I'd rate her 5psl)

This is the main reason I am going to EE. I won't care about rejection there because no one knows me/won't ever see that person again, and that takes away a lot of the fear.
ive turned into low inhib cuz i figured out no matter what i do it doesnt matter if im gonna die anyways.
i feel like i dont have that much time left, so im doing whatever before i end up kill myself.
no one will embarrass me if they know my sorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I never talked to a women in my life besides cashiers. I never tried asking out a girl because if she rejects me my brain will fall apart and I won't survive it. There is no point trying unless she shows intense signals I think.

I never talked to a women in my life besides cashiers. I never tried asking out a girl because if she rejects me my brain will fall apart and I won't survive it. There is no point trying unless she shows intense signals I think.
just dont give a shit... you dont have to go tell them to date, you just can go talk about random stuff

just dont give a shit... you dont have to go tell them to date, you just can go talk about random stuff
Idk what to talk about I dont want to come off as creepy or retarded. And I am not handsome so no girl will ever want me.

Idk what to talk about I dont want to come off as creepy or retarded. And I am not handsome so no girl will ever want me.
That is also true. PUA is retarded but you just need to try at least once before giving up.

That is also true. PUA is retarded but you just need to try at least once before giving up.
What about "women approach men" theory? If she likes you she will approach you theory? Even if you are 5/10 and she likes you, then I think she should send you IOIs?

I am too high inhib to even talk to men.

What about "women approach men" theory? If she likes you she will approach you theory? Even if you are 5/10 and she likes you, then I think she should send you IOIs?

I am too high inhib to even talk to men.
It is right but unless you are gigachad I dont think girls will approach you. I believe you can gain interest by approaching first.