Are you trying to get girl?

• I tried

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
It is right but unless you are gigachad I dont think girls will approach you. I believe you can gain interest by approaching first.
Some people say that only Chad+ will get approached and some say that 6/10+ will get IOIs or approached, I dont know what to believe. But I feel like girls in my class just consider me invisible they dont look at me and I feel I am nobody in their eyes.
Also what if they have boyfriends, I'd have to stalk their IG for couple pictures. This is unreachable.

Some people say that only Chad+ will get approached and some say that 6/10+ will get IOIs or approached, I dont know what to believe. But I feel like girls in my class just consider me invisible they dont look at me and I feel I am nobody in their eyes.
Also what if they have boyfriends, I'd have to stalk their IG for couple pictures. This is unreachable.
So you're just waiting for the day girl approach you?

Got rejected like 50 times before I looksmaxed so I still don't have any hope

Got rejected like 50 times before I looksmaxed so I still don't have any hope
I feel you. You will have no regret at least. I hope you be well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
So you're just waiting for the day girl approach you?
I dont know at what moment to initiate conversation I dont know what to talk about, I am useless, if no girl approaches me that is clear indicator that I am hideous subhuman that should never spread his genes.

I dont know at what moment to initiate conversation I dont know what to talk about, I am useless, if no girl approaches me that is clear indicator that I am hideous subhuman that should never spread his genes.
I dont think many guys are being approached.
If you think you are utter subhuman and probably gonna end up roped, why dont you try some crazy shit? It's your life.

I dont think many guys are being approached.
If you think you are utter subhuman and probably gonna end up roped, why dont you try some crazy shit? It's your life.
Too high inhib to do anything tbh. What's your experience with approaching and observations of girls approaching men? I read some cope on google that women have good peripheral vision so they dont have to look at men directly.

Too busy with college and gym and improving myself to spend time with girls. Just occasional one night stands, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and toolateforme
Too high inhib to do anything tbh. What's your experience with approaching and observations of girls approaching men? I read some cope on google that women have good peripheral vision so they dont have to look at men directly.
One girl showed me insane interest and offered her number even she was totally out of my league. Cant talk to her atm but I fucking miss her.
Too busy with college and gym and improving myself to spend time with girls. Just occasional one night stands, that's it.
If you can get ONS you've got no problem I was talking to incels.

• +1
Reactions: Over
One girl showed me insane interest and offered her number even she was totally out of my league. Cant talk to her atm but I fucking miss her.

How do you rate yourself in normie scale? She approached you first when you never talked to her?
That kind of validation would release more dopamine in my brain than I had for entire past 10 years combined tbh

Well I still have to put in work like most guys, it's not like girls roll all over me and offer me one night stands, because I'm nowhere 5.5psl or above. It's just that after I get what I want, I back off because I tend to get attached to a girls quickly even if I talk to multiple girls at the same time.

How do you rate yourself in normie scale? She approached you first when you never talked to her?
That kind of validation would release more dopamine in my brain than I had for entire past 10 years combined tbh
Girl didnt approach me, I talked to her out of nowhere. And she showed me the interest. In normie rating I will be like 4/10

• +1
no don't want

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Girl didnt approach me, I talked to her out of nowhere. And she showed me the interest. In normie rating I will be like 4/10
4/10? Damn I think you being a bit too harsh on yourself, that's insane if girl offered you her number tbh giga lifefuel.

4/10? Damn I think you being a bit too harsh on yourself, that's insane if girl offered you her number tbh giga lifefuel.
But she blocked me right away when I texted, I'm just assuming that she didnt know it was me.
In western standard I will indeed be 3 bro.

• +1
But she blocked me right away when I texted, I'm just assuming that she didnt know it was me.
In western standard I will indeed be 3 bro.
Huh? That's weird. I think I am somewhere around 4/10 too because of acne scars shit eye area weak chin and weak bones. On pictures and in fitting room/barber mirrors I am 3/10. No women ever shown interest or complimented me on my looks besides my 26yo female cousin.

• +1
Huh? That's weird. I think I am somewhere around 4/10 too because of acne scars shit eye area weak chin and weak bones. On pictures and in fitting room/barber mirrors I am 3/10. No women ever shown interest or complimented me on my looks besides my 26yo female cousin.
I had weird name and profile image without bio, I shouldve introduced myself when texting but I just typed night night. And got blocked right away probably she thought it was random creep. Now I feel that was my only chance which comes once in my life since my face is too over, its fucking sad

I've had my successes through clubs and tinder, though recently every time I go out I can't get girls (past 10 times). I have no confidence to approach, therefore am reliant on them approaching me and I do not look good enough to profit from this consistently. I've fucked one of my first ever fucked girls again recently because she texted me out of nowhere, but she lost interest after that night too. My fuckbuddy adores me so I at least have some consistent sex.

Currently my motivation for looksmaxing and lifemaxing is dead as well. I don't know what I want out of life and I don't think slaying is a possibility for me either. Thinking of ending my life either way, I want to become a slayer but I do not want it bad enough to even try maxing because I'm not 100% guaranteed a satisfactory result. It's kinda over.

• +1
I've had my successes through clubs and tinder, though recently every time I go out I can't get girls (past 10 times). I have no confidence to approach, therefore am reliant on them approaching me and I do not look good enough to profit from this consistently. I've fucked one of my first ever fucked girls again recently because she texted me out of nowhere, but she lost interest after that night too. My fuckbuddy adores me so I at least have some consistent sex.

Currently my motivation for looksmaxing and lifemaxing is dead as well. I don't know what I want out of life and I don't think slaying is a possibility for me either. Thinking of ending my life either way, I want to become a slayer but I do not want it bad enough to even try maxing because I'm not 100% guaranteed a satisfactory result. It's kinda over.
I just want girlfriend and even that is fucking looking impossible to me. I probably end my life soon.

Yes bro

• +1
I just want girlfriend and even that is fucking looking impossible to me. I probably end my life soon.

Chances are that statistics are still in your favor. Most people can get GFs eventually due to beta bucks and shit. But I can get it, ending it is an attractive option. Truth to be told I'm too pussy for it so I don't think I will anyway.

• +1
Chances are that statistics are still in your favor. Most people can get GFs eventually due to beta bucks and shit. But I can get it, ending it is an attractive option. Truth to be told I'm too pussy for it so I don't think I will anyway.
I'm not pussy at all in terms of killing myself, I've been thinking of it for two months and it feels really easy for me only if I have a gun. But even if I dont have gun I can hang myself if it gets too hard for me.
I'm just too lonely that I want someone right now, not in way of betabux.. dont wanna wait so much years and losing my life.

I'm not pussy at all in terms of killing myself, I've been thinking of it for two months and it feels really easy for me only if I have a gun. But even if I dont have gun I can hang myself if it gets too hard for me.
I'm just too lonely that I want someone right now, not in way of betabux.. dont wanna wait so much years and losing my life.

If you're that low inhib (based btw) then just say fuck it and do whatever you want in life before you end it tbh.

No bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you're that low inhib (based btw) then just say fuck it and do whatever you want in life before you end it tbh.
That's why I started to talk to girls I meet. But seems gaining interest from them is insanely hard. I can basically do whatever I want cuz i cant give less shit than now.

I never had to try to know I didn't stand a chance. I had girls go 'ewwww' consistently throughout primary, middle and high school. How the fuck do you want me to approach these females when they refuse to even hold hands during games on the courtyard and they say you are disgusting to your face daily?! I was so notoriously ugly that I had a group of females from my school orchestra, which I was part of, make a website dedicated towards mocking me and my appearance. I had to go to the school rector to have it taken down.

Just fucking lol @ thinking I am going to try and be romantic with a gender that openly hates and discriminates against me. I wish I was gay, I hate women including my mom.

• +1
I never had to try to know I didn't stand a chance. I had girls go 'ewwww' consistently throughout primary, middle and high school. How the fuck do you want me to approach these females when they refuse to even hold hands during games on the courtyard and they say you are disgusting to your face daily?! I was so notoriously ugly that I had a group of females from my school orchestra, which I was part of, make a website dedicated towards mocking me and my appearance. I had to go to the school rector to have it taken down.

Just fucking lol @ thinking I am going to try and be romantic with a gender that openly hates and discriminates against me. I wish I was gay, I hate women including my mom.
That's fucking sad.. go find therapist to see if he says some fucking bluepilled bullshit.
And say joker line.
"You dont listen to me do you?"

fucking lol at thinking I'm approaching any foid. Ik how hideous I am.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme

Dude you are fucking girls and having ONS and you cry? What the fuck man you are far beyond good situation, women shown that your genes are not subhuman and you are desirable just get off this site and enjoy your sex life.

• +1
Dude you are fucking girls and having ONS and you cry? What the fuck man you are far beyond good situation, women shown that your genes are not subhuman and you are desirable just get off this site and enjoy your sex life.

Last 10 times I've gone to the club I've been approached 0 times. I don't think I can become at least 8/10 either, let alone 7/10. I hate mediocrity so I will keep crying til I die tbh.

How old are you? Many people here care only about slaying stacies but I just want some validation and a loyal non slutty GF.

• +1
Last 10 times I've gone to the club I've been approached 0 times. I don't think I can become 8/10 either. I hate mediocrity so I will keep crying til I die tbh.
I can never even imagine girl approaching me.
You are trolling or really spoiled
How old are you? Many people here care only about slaying stacies but I just want some validation and a loyal non slutty GF.
I'm 20 soon, it will be nice if I can slay but it's impossible and I will just be satisfied if I can have girlfriend

• +1
I can never even imagine girl approaching me.
You are trolling or really spoiled

Girls approach plenty in those environments. I guess I'm spoiled compared to incels, but I've read plenty of chad stories on PSL for years so I know what chads can really experience. I'm just deeply envious of them, there's not a day I don't think about it.

• +1
Girls approach plenty in those environments. I guess I'm spoiled compared to incels, but I've read plenty of chad stories on PSL for years so I know what chads can really experience. I'm just deeply envious of them, there's not a day I don't think about it.
Yeah tbh when I see what chads get I just wish I can die and not wake up again. Cuz my life is so brutally nothing compared to those.

That's fucking sad.. go find therapist to see if he says some fucking bluepilled bullshit.
And say joker line.
"You dont listen to me do you?"
I had 2 years of therapy and it didn't do anything for me tbh. One of the therapists I visited got into an heated argument with me and refused to see me anymore because I was mocking his 'profession'. Tried some pills aswell but without success. Idk, not interested in therapy anymore but might work for others I guess.

I had 2 years of therapy and it didn't do anything for me tbh. One of the therapists I visited got into an heated argument with me and refused to see me anymore because I was mocking his 'profession'. Tried some pills aswell but without success. Idk, not interested in therapy anymore but might work for others I guess.
Did that therapist say some bluepilled bullshit? Why didnt you just show the proof that you cant get sexual partner?

No he sorta agreed with me, but told me to 'move past it' and then wanted to 'heal' my traumas through 'Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)'

I told him this shit sounds retarded and won't help me and that was it tbh.
This looks professional af. Mine doesnt do this sorta shit.
What the fuck is move past it. I literally cant I will end up rope if i cannot get pussy in few months.

This looks professional af. Mine doesnt do this sorta shit.
What the fuck is move past it. I literally cant I will end up rope if i cannot get pussy in few months.

After the clinician has determined which memory to target first, he asks the client to hold different aspects of that event or thought in mind and to use his eyes to track the therapist’s hand as it moves back and forth across the client’s field of vision. As this happens, for reasons believed by a Harvard researcher to be connected with the biological mechanisms involved in Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep, internal associations arise and the clients begin to process the memory and disturbing feelings.
It's form of hypnotization I guess lol. But yeah I tried a lot of different therapy actually, but it always felt like a fruitless endeavour.

• So Sad
It's form of hypnotization I guess lol. But yeah I tried a lot of different therapy actually, but it always felt like a fruitless endeavour.
Yeah the only thing they can say is just to accept and live. Brutal.

Dont be sad for not being top 1%, be happy for being above average %ile that gets pussy.
I'm 20 soon, it will be nice if I can slay but it's impossible and I will just be satisfied if I can have girlfriend
Dont rope yet buddy. If you really feel it's over then do it at 25 or 30, before you hit those walls you still can ascend because you are young. Also try everything before the rope, and better do research about methodology and dangers because if you fuck it up you can end up with damaged brain, as vegetable.
I am 23 currently and I will do it at 25th birthday because I cannot bear the loneliness any longer. I am deprived of any love, no point living like this.

• +1
No.
I will never ever be the one starting again
If a girl likes me,she should come up to me
I am doing everything I can to keep myself from getting cucked again like a complete trash

• +1
Dont be sad for not being top 1%, be happy for being above average %ile that gets pussy.

Dont rope yet buddy. If you really feel it's over then do it at 25 or 30, before you hit those walls you still can ascend because you are young. Also try everything before the rope, and better do research about methodology and dangers because if you fuck it up you can end up with damaged brain, as vegetable.
I am 23 currently and I will do it at 25th birthday because I cannot bear the loneliness any longer. I am deprived of any love, no point living like this.
Feel that too. I cant bear the loneliness anymore. Try approach girls before roping. At least I did try. And i have no regretion.

• +1
Last 10 times I've gone to the club I've been approached 0 times. I don't think I can become at least 8/10 either, let alone 7/10. I hate mediocrity so I will keep crying til I die tbh.
IIRC you are at least 90th percentile in terms of looks. For a girl to approach you their interest has to be sky high. They'll give off choosing signals all day but expect you to make the approach. I hate it too but most of the time we have to do the pursuing in the beginning.