Clubbing is easy women

laaoo

laaoo

Lurking
It’s my first post in a while so I hope the people I used to know have stopped rotting but getting a chick ain’t that hard.

Went clubbing tonight for the second time random girl called me cute and I got with her, I’m probably a low mtn but I’m 6’3 after cut I’ll be high mtn. If you stopped rotting and went out it’s genuinely easy. Unless you’re a stone cold truecell you will find a decent chick who wants you.

Good luck on your escapades.

Tldr: go clubbing and you can get with a chick

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, likenesss, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Yeah it's not hard if you pass the looks threshold, which is fairly easy (at strong LTN at the very minimum). Unfortunately, I am way below that so I don't get anything.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), TechnoBoss, Cutecel2001 and 2 others
I’m 6’3
your 6'3 which can easily be noted in a club setting, in clubs height is law so is frame this thread means absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Primalsplit, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
your 6'3 which can easily be noted in a club setting, in clubs height is law so is frame this thread means absolutely nothing
There are a crazy amount of people around my height or even taller

It’s my first post in a while so I hope the people I used to know have stopped rotting but getting a chick ain’t that hard.

Went clubbing tonight for the second time random girl called me cute and I got with her, I’m probably a low mtn but I’m 6’3 after cut I’ll be high mtn. If you stopped rotting and went out it’s genuinely easy. Unless you’re a stone cold truecell you will find a decent chick who wants you.

U went by yourself or with ppl?

i never went clubbing since noone ever wanted to do that with me

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

Not true for sub5 Indians.
Brootal

• JFL
Reactions: laaoo
Show face

• JFL

Okay maybe I will alone clubbing today

What should I say if she asks where my friends are?

When I read the title I thought you meant clubbing with a baseball bat

Bars also

• +1
Yeah it's not hard if you pass the looks threshold, which is fairly easy (at strong LTN at the very minimum). Unfortunately, I am way below that so I don't get anything.
I never got anything neither. Im for sure a sub5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and laaoo
Okay maybe I will alone clubbing today

What should I say if she asks where my friends are?
I've been clubbing a few times.

They don't ask that retarded shit. They might complement your looks a few times, then start making out, then you go back to her place and smash, then you smash a few more times throughout the night, then maybe once more in the morning and then you talk and get to know her.

Happens every time a girl's attracted to me at a club or bar and I am a legit subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and laaoo
Clubs are for tall men only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001, PubertyMaxxer, noodlelover and 1 other person
I've been clubbing a few times.

They don't ask that retarded shit. They might complement your looks a few times, then start making out, then you go back to her place and smash, then you smash a few more times throughout the night, then maybe once more in the morning and then you talk and get to know her.
Really? So you HAVE to smash her right in the same night? Not only exchange contact info?

I've never heard about this happening in my circle so far but then again I'm not friends with any Chad.
Happens every time a girl's attracted to me at a club or bar and I am a legit subhuman.
I'm HTN facially but Manlet so idk if Clubbing is even an option for me since I've heard everywhere in Club Height (Frame too) is very important since Girls are primarily looking for ONS

Really? So you HAVE to smash her right in the same night? Not only exchange contact info?
I don't know, I've never asked for a girls info at a bar or club. Rarely have I ever had a conversation with a woman at a bar or club.

I've only gone to bars and clubs a handful of times in my life, and a good amount of those times girls came up to me and we almost immediately started making out and then went home with them. They say something like "I want you in my bed." Actually twice, we basically got kicked out of the bar because the girls were too aggressive in making out with me. So the owner or bouncer tells them to calm down, or leave (happened twice).

I've never heard about this happening in my circle so far but then again I'm not friends with any Chad.
I am soo not chad. Almost all the guys who've posted their pics here mog me. A few years back, I was a LTN or HTN depending on who you asked.

I've known chads. My Chad friend has two girls begging for a threesome with him right in front of me, and one was married, he rejects them because one of them is married, and then another model looking woman pops out of nowhere and starts cuddling up to him. Chads can't go anywhere without women throwing themselves at him. The times where I've hung out with Chads, hot women literally come out of nowhere to come flirt with them. Like, it doesn't even make sense, like where are these women when I'm going about my day? or going and doing things? Chads, literally and figuratively warp reality around them to produce more hot women where ever they go.

I've gone to bars a few times where no woman came up to me.

I'm HTN facially but Manlet so idk if Clubbing is even an option for me since I've heard everywhere in Club Height (Frame too) is very important since Girls are primarily looking for ONS
Yah, I wouldn't waste your time clubbing.

The times where I got nothing clubbing, there was other tall guys that body mogged me, like three hundred pounds of pure muscle. I mean, I'm tall and fit, I've always lifted and I eat healthy but not even close to massive.

Those massive dudes, always steal away all the girls at bars/clubs when they are there, which is kind of often. And I get nothing. I care more about my health than getting laid more often, though I do feel jealousy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Youre 6‘3 dude life on easy mode