aromasin hair loss

C

Chcell

Iron
ive only taken 5 aromasin dosages (all 2-3 days apart and 6.25mg) and im already losing hair
i thought 6.25mg was a low dose, should i just quit aromasin altogether or is there a way to prevent hairloss from happening?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
might take ru58841

change to letrozole. lots of people have lost their hair when doing aromasin cycle on this forum. please be careful.

Last edited:
ive only taken 5 aromasin dosages (all 2-3 days apart and 6.25mg) and im already losing hair
i thought 6.25mg was a low dose, should i just quit aromasin altogether or is there a way to prevent hairloss from happening?
i dint believe you ngl, ur probably overreacting

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
change to letrozole. lots of people have lost their hair when doing aromasin cycle on this forum. please be careful.
letrozole has rebound though, no?

you're overreacting and getting placebo or whatever just because u saw one dude on here lose hair. you havent lost a strand. if you run your hair through your hair, especially with wet hands you will loose strands

you're overreacting and getting placebo or whatever just because u saw one dude on here lose hair. you havent lost a strand. if you run your hair through your hair, especially with wet hands you will loose strands
hopefully its placebo. In any case, what measures should i take to prevent hairloss on aromasin? Ive heard about oral minoxidil, finasteride, and ru58841 but i would rather put some lotion on my hair instead of taking more drugs.

Did you just begin minox by any chance?

I can't think of a scientific reason why lowering e2 would cause hair loss

Especially not after just 1-2 weeks?

I can't think of a scientific reason why lowering e2 would cause hair loss

Especially not after just 1-2 weeks?
maybe im just retarded idk, my family has really good hair genes too

Probably temporary hair shed from introducing a compound to your body. However, it could be that you're a hyper responder to aromasin, which causes your excess testosterone that should have converted to E2 via the aromatase pathway to follow the 5a-reductase pathway instead in such a short period of time. I suggest you using topical fin/dut on your scalp along with RU58841 for maximum efficacy or just wait and see how it goes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chcell
  • JFL
Reactions: Chcell

Not a very good idea. Letrozole is the strongest aromatase inhibitor on the market and even a single dose of it would hammer your E2. He should probably stay on aromasin for a while.

hopefully its placebo. In any case, what measures should i take to prevent hairloss on aromasin? Ive heard about oral minoxidil, finasteride, and ru58841 but i would rather put some lotion on my hair instead of taking more drugs.
If I was you i would just keep going. theres 100s of people here on aromasin with no side effects really,
until @Ascend ㅤ lost hair and now everyone is claiming that its unsafe

• +1
Reactions: Chcell and Deleted member 29747
If I was you i would just keep going. theres 100s of people here on aromasin with no side effects really,
until @Ascend ㅤ lost hair and now everyone is claiming that its unsafe
True I just have bad hair genes tbh

One of Exemestane's metabolites is highly androgenic (at least equal or superior to DHT) so it may be possible that if you are prone to MPB you observe increased hair loss.

With that said, it's extremely unlikely that you'd notice such a pronounced effect in just a a few days.

Suppressing your estrogen may cause a temporary hair shed. I went off aromasin because over a few months I did notice my hair getting worse, I'm on fin and anastrazole only when I want to be lean