Arrange Marriages are very damaging for the maintenance of aesthetics over a long period of time in any race.

draco

draco

persist
Very damaging for the maintenance of aesthetics over a long period of time in any race.

Think about it, you always give prime importance to features which falios you (hard). It is your brain consciously & sub-consciously helping you to get good looking off-springs.

This is where genetic averageness comes into play and the reason why averaged out faces are better than the individual ones. By choosing mates which have halos on the features where you have falios, gives a better shot that genetic recombination will correct that falio in your offspring. This applies to both the sexes.

In case of choosing your own patner you can decide on these factors and thus address them too, but in case of arrange marriages its purely the game of chances resulting mostly in bad looking offsprings.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and 13 others
Partly the reason south Asians are deemed as one of the least visually appealing races; they weren’t able to breed out the really subhuman phenotypes due to lack of sexual selection. Inbreeding dosent make it any better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 2527, BackFromTheMogging and 4 others
Examples in the community :lul:
  • @Pietrosiek thinking that lips and nose are the most imp. because his falios him hard. Thus will surely choose a girl with better lips and nose (even if below avg. in other features)
  • @Short Ugly and Brown Focusing on wide jaws and fwhr because he lacks them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, I'mme, JMax and 9 others
  • @Pietrosiek thinking that lips and nose are the most imp. because his falios him hard. Thus will surely choose a girl with better lips and nose (even if below avg. in other features)
I will breed with a high collagen female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, I'mme, Vitruvian and 6 others
Very damaging for the maintenance of aesthetics over a long period of time in any race.

Think about it, you always give prime importance to features which falios you (hard). It is your brain consciously & sub-consciously helping you to get good looking off-springs.

This is where genetic averageness comes into play and the reason why averaged out faces are better than the individual ones. By choosing mates which have halos on the features where you have falios, gives a better shot that genetic recombination will correct that falio in your offspring. This applies to both the sexes.

In case of choosing your own patner you can decide on these factors and thus address them too, but in case of arrange marriages its purely the game of chances resulting mostly in bad looking offsprings.
So i should breed with tall woman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Holy shit, I think this is legit. I prefer lots of forward growth and a prominent chin in women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Vitruvian
Tbh i love zygos too. Maxilla cant be recesed too. Also i like black hair on foids despiete having brown hair

@Lorsss This does not belong in Success

@draco
I think the threads fits better to Success than Looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
You could be right

@draco
I think the threads fits better to Success than Looksmaxing
@Lorsss It's actually looksmaxxing in the long run... For whole of your kind. (race)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
In society that have arrange marriage. In that society looks dont mattes so shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Zeta ascended, RobticaI and 2 others
Is this applicable to girls too?

In society that have arrange marriage. In that society looks dont mattes so shit thread
Societies change boyo... Do you actually think Europe had the level of sexual selection it has now, in the old times ?

Also the damage done is permanent and can only be be healed once the sexual selection is available. And even after the availability, it'll take some generations to actually heal it.
Is this applicable to girls too?
This applies to both the sexes.

Both boys and girls develop insecurities about their falios(bad features of the face) and therefore they think about it much more conciously and it plays a part while choosing partners.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and hebbewem
Societies change boyo... Do you actually think Europe had the level of sexual selection it has now, in the old times ?

Also the damage done is permanent and can only be be healed once the sexual selection is available. And even after the availability, it'll take some generations to actually heal it.

No

Sure i can see your point that if your country has good looking people .you can leave and have easier time having sex in other countries because their males are uglier then in your native country

This applies to both the sexes.

Both boys and girls develop insecurities about their falios(bad features of the face) and therefore they think about it much more conciously and it plays a part while choosing partners.
IMG 20200128 172151

What do you think someone like her would be conscious about? And what type of guys she like?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
No

Sure i can see your point that if your country has good looking people .you can leave and have easier time having sex in other countries because their males are uglier then in your native country
That is not really the point of this thread. Re-read if you can. Hierarchies of looks would still exist even if all the countries/races had sexual selection.

The point of this thread is that arrange marriages or lack of sexual selection play a major role in deteriorating the looks of that population.

View attachment 247840
What do you think someone like her would be conscious about? And what type of guys she like?
There is no definite way of knowing about someone's insecurities, since there are many factors involved in forming them.

Still judging by the looks of it, she has bad pfl and droopy hooding. South Asia and Middle East prefers big eyes on females.

• +1
It’s half over
does she look half Tibet? Because her dad is from Tibet and her mom is Indian. I literally talked with her dad and mom in Nepali in her car and found out

does she look half Tibet? Because her dad is from Tibet and her mom is Indian. I literally talked with her dad and mom in Nepali in her car and found out
Nibba where in india do you live?

it’s over for ispeakinnepalitoherparentswhiletakingaliftfrommyoneitisinherparentscarcels

idk about half tibet, but she def look half retard😂😂

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Nibba where in india do you live?

it’s over for ispeakinnepalitoherparentswhiletakingaliftfrommyoneitisinherparentscarcels

idk about half tibet, but she def look half retard😂😂
Beggars cant be choosers. Do you think you can ltr her with your looks?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Beggars cant be choosers. Do you think you can ltr her with your looks?
sorry bro, love you. You cant tell shes mixed, easily passes as entirely north indian.

and yeah I’ve Been with higher PSL women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Tbh i love zygos too. Maxilla cant be recesed too. Also i like black hair on foids despiete having brown hair
Black/brown not much of a diff.

Yea but still there exists a preference order for facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Black/brown not much of a diff.

Yea but still there exists a preference order for facial features.
For me it is.
E95745e96cdf416beda473dd1bda2443
Afd06458a644cba2089247d9770422a2

Explains why indians, Pakistani are ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and draco
Indian guy here
100 percent agree with u
There is a old saying in india
Children of love (SEXUAL SELECTION)are better looking then those of arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended, john2 and 1 other person

But arranged marriages are not necessarily forced marriages. You still have plenty of mates to choose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: draco
Aesthetics Maintenance

I think my parents had a arranged marriage. Thats why im on this site today

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, StressShady, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
But arranged marriages are not necessarily forced marriages. You still have plenty of mates to choose.
Afaik elders decide and there word is final.

For girls, it is pretty much forced.

Might be more choice now in the internet age due to matrimonial apps and shit... But the point is that it takes some generations to reverse the damage.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
Sąd shit, my mum has thin lipa and long pholtrum, as Well as my dad. Thats how i was born

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite and draco
Sąd shit, my mum has thin lipa and long pholtrum, as Well as my dad. Thats how i was born
Can you grow beard ?

thin lips and long philtrum is one of the characteristic of slavic phenotype

• Hmm...
i cant

so how the fuck half of my class have full lips with averge to small philtrums?
Just saw some of your pics.
About the phenotype i was comparing relatively among other races/phenotypes

• +1
Just saw some of your pics.
About the phenotype i was comparing relatively among other races/phenotypes
yes but it hurts man, i have long philtrums and thin lips on foids too. I want my dicksucing lips, good nose, chin and high zygos

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and draco
Chads usually don't want to have babies with a bunch of ugly whores, they just want to pump and dump them in their prime years.

• +1