Arrange Marriages are very damaging for the maintenance of aesthetics over a long period of time in any race.

Societies change boyo... Do you actually think Europe had the level of sexual selection it has now, in the old times ?

Also the damage done is permanent and can only be be healed once the sexual selection is available. And even after the availability, it'll take some generations to actually heal it.

This applies to both the sexes.

Both boys and girls develop insecurities about their falios(bad features of the face) and therefore they think about it much more conciously and it plays a part while choosing partners.
What if you dont have failos on the face?

Not true, im of algerian descent with a lot of incest and arraganged marriages in my blood and even though im kinda ugly, my bro is a literal chad.

Not true, im of algerian descent with a lot of incest and arraganged marriages in my blood and even though im kinda ugly, my bro is a literal chad.
Why would you talk about individuals... This applies only to population groups.

Why would you talk about individuals... This applies only to population groups.
Because every single pure blood i know are atleast 5 psl

Spread the word...

counterpoint: in africa and black diaspora, the "muh dick" theory of partnering has not produced neither better looking, nor more intelligent offspring. Possibly this is just because black men will fuck almost anything.

Also the damage done is permanent and can only be be healed once the sexual selection is available.
It can only be healed with war and obligatory military enrollment for incels.

Well it was not that different in other parts of the world before the industrial revolution

Well it was not that different in other parts of the world before the industrial revolution
About 4 generation's time is acceptable to set the looks hierarchy in order.

designer babies within 50 years tbh. All of this becomes irrelevant.

• So Sad
Reactions: draco
Arranged marriages have devastated curries gene pool.
designer babies within 50 years tbh. All of this becomes irrelevant.

imagine all of India has blonde hair and blue eyes in 50 years what a weird world that would be

imagine all of India has blonde hair and blue eyes in 50 years what a weird world that would be
I am pretty sure that's how it's going to be. What are you going to do, keeping having balding 5'4 curry children when everyone else is getting gigachad blue eye blond hair designer babies? Your kids would be seen as diseased animals.

Imagine having a time capsule and waking up 100 years from now. You walk outside and everywhere you go you only see 6'8 nw0, clear skin, chiseled jawline gigachads walking around with equally perfect looking women.

Smeegel

The way you look at gollum is the same way all those people would be looking at you. Holy shit.

So in other words, hypergamy is a necessary evil , inorder to filter out crappy genes

So in other words, hypergamy is a necessary evil , inorder to filter out crappy genes
yes and by crappy genes means this whole website

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux
I have a currycel at my job ,he s ugly ,very dark skin ,almost black ,very bugged round eyes ,and 5 cert and 4 inch
He says he s from north India
Aaa ,almost forgotten ,he s fat too
And telling Something about arranged marriages

Last edited:
Shit thread retard.

Ur right but no shit.

In a society where arranged marriages are the norm looks dont fucking matter. And if ur wife cheats shes legally murdered

In a society where arranged marriages are the norm looks dont fucking matter. And if ur wife cheats shes legally murdered
This thread was for the importance of sexual selection.

Societies change boyo, do you actually think Pakistan would have arranged marriages forever... Probably even alot from your parents generation chose thier own partner. And it'll just increase in the future.